Sapeod Q&A - Page 42 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-13-2012, 10:34 PM   #616
country flag EliSter

EliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sapeod Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
Thanks for answering my previous batch of questions. Here's some more:

1). Aren't I just awesome?

2). Have your parents ever caught you fapping?

3). What are your deadlift, squat and Bench press 1 rep maximums?

4). Would you rather have a body like Murrays or this one:

5). Why don't you have a sense of humour?

6). Have you thought about which universities you want to go to/ what course you want to apply for?

7). Are you 'aware'?

8). If you were a tennis player in the final of a GS and facing Murray, who at this point of time had not won a slam yet, would you tank on purpose to let him win?
He has good body tho that emo look is awful

BigJohn
EliSter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2012, 11:44 PM   #617
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute

What xbox games do you play?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 11:52 PM   #618
country flag Burrow

Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute

Goat=Fed is relentless with his "misc" chat and references. A bit embarrassing, but sometimes funny. And zyzz is dead, the guy pictured, to that other guy. Zyzz had a naturally attainable physique barring the fact that he regularly walked around at about 6% bodyfat, but used massive amounts of drugs (amongst drugs used in his night life) and paid the price.

I reckon Sapeod, who doesn't train (not 'lift', the term which only miscers use) probably matches up to the likes of you, GOAT.
Burrow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:55 AM   #619
country flag Brick Top

Brick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
Goat=Fed is relentless with his "misc" chat and references. A bit embarrassing, but sometimes funny. And zyzz is dead, the guy pictured, to that other guy. Zyzz had a naturally attainable physique barring the fact that he regularly walked around at about 6% bodyfat, but used massive amounts of drugs (amongst drugs used in his night life) and paid the price.

I reckon Sapeod, who doesn't train (not 'lift', the term which only miscers use) probably matches up to the likes of you, GOAT.
Zyzz had so low bodyfat % because he was a natural ectomorph, needless to say he had a great body symmetry.
Btw. Sapoed do you go to gym? If so do you regulary take dietary supplements?
Hewitt = Llegend
Iron STan = Saviour of tennis
Villains
Nadull - moonballer with zero talent
Ferrer - Talentless Vulture
Tomic - overrated mug who will never win anything big
Brick Top is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 02:19 AM   #620
country flag GOATsol

GOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond repute

What is your favorite subject?

Do you want to have children in the future?

What is your favorite fruit?

How healthy do you eat?

Are you fat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
As a knowledgable tennis fan (unlike some people here), I can tell you exactly that. There are tennis players who have problems with playing indoor tennis because of the different lights, different sounds etc. compared to outdoors and Nadal is obvioulsy one of those players.
GOATsol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 10:30 AM   #621
country flag Hian-GOAT
Banned!

Hian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Sapeod desperately needing attenction Get a life
Hian-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 10:43 AM   #622
country flag Burrow

Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brick Top View Post
Zyzz had so low bodyfat % because he was a natural ectomorph, needless to say he had a great body symmetry.
Btw. Sapoed do you go to gym? If so do you regulary take dietary supplements?
That's complete nonsense. When you're building muscle, you're on a calorie surplus and it's pretty much impossible to gain muscle whilst losing fat. If your principle were true, why was he using massive amounts of clen?
Old 09-14-2012, 12:34 PM   #623
country flag Brick Top

Brick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's complete nonsense. When you're building muscle, you're on a calorie surplus and it's pretty much impossible to gain muscle whilst losing fat. If your principle were true, why was he using massive amounts of clen?
I agree with you but what I meant to say that he had a natural "gift" to remain so. I know that lots of people,especially some people I know are having a trouble to get below 10% whilst taking d-bol, Winstrol and test combined and even after working out for years (you guess they were fat as fuk) on other hand for some guys the same situation is quite opposite. I have personally been on a cut for a last few months and my body fat is currently on 9% whilst losing only few kilos.
Hewitt = Llegend
Villains
Old 09-14-2012, 01:16 PM   #624
country flag Burrow

Quote:
I agree with you but what I meant to say that he had a natural "gift" to remain so. I know that lots of people,especially some people I know are having a trouble to get below 10% whilst taking d-bol, Winstrol and test combined and even after working out for years (you guess they were fat as fuk) on other hand for some guys the same situation is quite opposite. I have personally been on a cut for a last few months and my body fat is currently on 9% whilst losing only few kilos.
Being an ectomorph is hardly a gift. There are many, many people out there who are ectomorphs, it's not uncommon. The only true gift Zyzz had was confidence.

And why would anyone be taking dianabol on a cut? It causes massive water retention and only if used in a very specific way can aid in body fat loss, but that involves in taking another drug to counter estrogen. Just pointless. And winstrol is also pointless. These guys you're talking about seem like idiots who have no responsibility when it comes to their health. If they really are idiots and need drugs because they're too lazy to diet and do cardio then why are they avoiding clen?

Anyone can lose body fat, I don't care if you're a mesomorph or an endomorph, reaching 7% bf and having cut up abs is not difficult. When you start talking about shoulder and lower back striations then it's a different ball game, but if you're not competing then who cares?
Old 09-14-2012, 02:18 PM   #625
country flag Brick Top

Quote:
Being an ectomorph is hardly a gift. There are many, many people out there who are ectomorphs, it's not uncommon.
It depends what your ultimate goal is. Not every one wants to look like Jay Cutler. And lot of people just think that they are ectomoprhs but they just either losing calories and dont eat enough to recover it or have a bad diet.
Quote:
And why would anyone be taking dianabol on a cut? It causes massive water retention and only if used in a very specific way can aid in body fat loss,
After cycle you will lose most of the water, and with increased strength and endurance you can do cardio and train till your "skin falls off"
Quote:
And winstrol is also pointless
Winstrol combined with testo and stacked with other roid is maybe the best way to gain pure muscle mass and get ripped. Unlike Blue Hearts it does not retain water
Quote:
Anyone can lose body fat, I don't care if you're a mesomorph or an endomorph, reaching 7% bf and having cut up abs is not difficult.
Not for me but for most people I think it is. It is much easier to lay down and bench press than bike riding..lazy people.
Hewitt = Llegend
Villains
Old 09-14-2012, 06:35 PM   #626
country flag Burrow

Quote:
It depends what your ultimate goal is. Not every one wants to look like Jay Cutler. And lot of people just think that they are ectomoprhs but they just either losing calories and dont eat enough to recover it or have a bad diet. 1

After cycle you will lose most of the water, and with increased strength and endurance you can do cardio and train till your "skin falls off" 2

Winstrol combined with testo and stacked with other roid is maybe the best way to gain pure muscle mass and get ripped. Unlike Blue Hearts it does not retain water3
Not for me but for most people I think it is. It is much easier to lay down and bench press than bike riding..lazy people. 4
1. You misunderstood me, I didn't mean to say that an ectomorph is a good or bad thing, I meant to say that being an ectomorph is nothing uncommon.

2. And once you're off your cycle, you're going to hit the ground like a sack of potatoes, do you really think you're going to maintain strength?

3. I don't understand where you're going with this. Why not do it the old fashioned way, bulk up and then cut? What's the point in trying to do both at the same time whilst only achieving mediocre gains?

4. I meant physiologically easy, not whether you're eager enough or not.

Anyone who doesn't have plans to compete seriously and who is using drugs is a lazy, impatient person to begin with.

And apologies to Sapeod for completely derailing this thread.
Old 09-14-2012, 07:17 PM   #627
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

in4 'roids chitstorm.
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 07:48 PM   #628
country flag Burrow

Sapeod, would you consider doing anything like this?

What do you think of this kind of behaviour?
Old 09-14-2012, 07:57 PM   #629
country flag Brick Top

Quote:
3. I don't understand where you're going with this. Why not do it the old fashioned way, bulk up and then cut? What's the point in trying to do both at the same time whilst only achieving mediocre gains?
Bulk than cut is what I do and loads of people, but I was not talking about that. You misjudged my point which was about steroid effects in first case Winstrol combined with others on both muscle growth and muscle definition, since I have an experience in that case and that is all!
Hewitt = Llegend
Villains
Old 09-14-2012, 10:49 PM   #630
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe how Zyyz can be an example for anyone. His life sums up the word pathetic.
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote