Sapeod Q&A - Page 39 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-11-2012, 08:13 PM   #571
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sapeod Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
I have a few questions for you (yes I am fascinated by you and your username, and by your player too)

1/ Do you still believe in Richie for a Slam win?
2/ Thoughts about Murray-Gasquet matches ? That's one hell of a rivalry
Yes
There's no rivalry and you know it.
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-11-2012, 08:18 PM   #572
country flag debby

debby has a reputation beyond reputedebby has a reputation beyond reputedebby has a reputation beyond reputedebby has a reputation beyond reputedebby has a reputation beyond reputedebby has a reputation beyond reputedebby has a reputation beyond reputedebby has a reputation beyond reputedebby has a reputation beyond reputedebby has a reputation beyond reputedebby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagsquet View Post
Yes
There's no rivalry and you know it.
Why? He has no mental Even Tsonga has a better career.
I remember Murray all smug in 2007, and Gasquet was like "I can't wait to tear down his ticket for the Masters" in Bercy :happy: Fun times.
That H2H disagrees with you. Wimbledon 2008 Amazing match. Plus they can't stand each other.
Old 09-11-2012, 08:26 PM   #573
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

That's simple. For me only slams matter and especially slams titles. So there is no rivalry in my eyes and Tsonga has 0 slams like Richie.
Old 09-11-2012, 08:34 PM   #574
country flag debby

debby has a reputation beyond reputedebby has a reputation beyond reputedebby has a reputation beyond reputedebby has a reputation beyond reputedebby has a reputation beyond reputedebby has a reputation beyond reputedebby has a reputation beyond reputedebby has a reputation beyond reputedebby has a reputation beyond reputedebby has a reputation beyond reputedebby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's simple. For me only slams matter and especially slams titles. So there is no rivalry in my eyes and Tsonga has 0 slams like Richie.
Then why do you support Richie? Must be extremely frustrating no?
I know that you don't choose who you support, but isn't it getting a bit old all these mugfests and chokes?
Old 09-11-2012, 08:38 PM   #575
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

I'm sick. I want to not like him. But I can't. And it's awful.
Old 09-11-2012, 08:39 PM   #576
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know the feeling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 08:46 PM   #577
country flag debby

Quote:
I used to like him (not to be a fan of). Now I can't stand him. Disappointed me too many times, too many chokes, too many uglyfests. But he is my favourite hated player. So in a twisted way, I want him to win a slam one day.

But yes, I get you. I felt the same about Murray. It eventually paid off. Your turn will come.
Old 09-11-2012, 08:53 PM   #578
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
Your turn will come.
You know it's a lie. But Woody Allen said: "The only way to be happy is to love to suffer". Happy days are coming.
Old 09-11-2012, 08:57 PM   #579
country flag debby

Quote:
You know it's a lie. But Woody Allen said: "The only way to be happy is to love to suffer". Happy days are coming.
Are you masochistic ?
Old 09-11-2012, 09:06 PM   #580
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

I plan to become it. In order to be happy.
Old 09-11-2012, 09:16 PM   #581
country flag debby

Quote:
I plan to become it. In order to be happy.
Maybe you could ask Sapeod to help you attaining that goal.
Old 09-11-2012, 09:19 PM   #582
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Sapeod is an idiot. No one deserves the curse to receive advice from him. He is maybe the most stupid user of this board. Tied with Hian.
Old 09-11-2012, 09:24 PM   #583
country flag debby

Quote:
Sapeod is an idiot. No one deserves the curse to receive advice from him. He is maybe the most stupid user of this board. Tied with Hian.
L'amour vache

How insulting for Sapeod to be considered as stupid as Hian.
Old 09-11-2012, 09:31 PM   #584
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Sapeod has an excuse, he is still young. He was worse before. There's still hope.
Old 09-11-2012, 09:33 PM   #585
country flag debby

Quote:
Sapeod has an excuse, he is still young. He was worse before. There's still hope.
Zomg, a compliment from Gagsquet to Sapeod !

Ok, I don't want Sapeod to be mad at me for derailing the thread

Do you like Hian? Gagsquet?
Would you like to be a mod on MTF ?
Do you wish you were Rory McIlroy?