Sapeod Q&A - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-20-2011, 01:13 AM   #31
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Word Life Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
I wasn't asking you.
It doesn't matter if you weren't talking to me, this is my thread...
Quote:
And if you think that I'm a bigger clown then you, then you are very wrong.
No, that would make me very right.

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 7 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 18 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $33,359,256 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 481-151...
TITLES: 31 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-20-2011, 01:42 AM   #32
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

Heh, so much concern about the guy's personality. Agreeable opinions or not, he's not forcing them on anyone, just expressing them more firmly than others. Nothing wrong with that.

Anyway, I'll break the trend of the questions:

Apart from Andy, who would you most like to meet in person, and why?

You say you're an honest person, but surely at some point you have lied in your life. Could you share an example of a significant lie you've told in the past?

If you could give Andy some advice on what you think he should do to clear that final hurdle of winning a GS final, what would it be?

If you somehow met Nadal somewhere and he smiled at you, would you be secretly or maybe even not-so secretly thrilled to have had the experience of meeting someone like that? If not, what would be your real reaction?

Have you identified anything you're bad at? What would they be?

Would you prefer there be more Murray fans like you, or do you not mind modest Murray fans? or do you not care either way? Or do you actually consider yourself a modest Murray fan?

Is your great confidence and in-your-face, speak your mind, I don't care what the world thinks attitude as open for all to see in real life as much as it is over the internet? Or are you at least slightly more conservative with your opinions normally?

There we go. I don't do things by half.

Beautiful girls are like complex puzzles. The closer you look the harder it gets.

-Drunk guy at Mcdonalds
Sham Kay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 02:13 AM   #33
country flag jmf07

jmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond repute

Considering your loyal base of diehard haters do you think it's possible that you will win an ACC title and if so will it be before Murray wins a slam?

If Gulbis invited you around for a night with his Swedish prostitutes would you accept?

Do you find Judy Murray sexually attractive?
Baker (USA) - Bedene (SLO) - Bellucci (BRA) - Berta (SWE) - Cuevas (URU) - Domijan (USA) - Ebden (AUS) - Estrella (DOM) - Grigelis (LTU) - Guccione (AUS) - Heliovaara (FIN) - Kavcic (SLO) - King (BAH) - Kontinen (FIN) - Kubler (AUS) - Lajovic (SRB) - Matosevic (AUS) - McGee (IRE) - Millman (AUS) - Mitchell (AUS) - Nielsen (DEN) - Nieminen (FIN) - Paire (FRA) - Udomchoke (THA)
jmf07 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 03:04 AM   #34
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra Massive View Post
No, that would make me very right.

Wrong again. Just like your predictions.
Matt01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 03:52 PM   #35
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Word Life Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shambritfan View Post
Apart from Andy, who would you most like to meet in person, and why?
I would love to meet Montanes in person. He seems like a cool guy, plus I have been a fan for ages...it would be great to meet him. It would also be an honour to meet the most mentally tough player on tour
Quote:
You say you're an honest person, but surely at some point you have lied in your life. Could you share an example of a significant lie you've told in the past?
I have lied but I can't think of any BIG lies I've made...I'll come back to you if I remember any....
Quote:
If you could give Andy some advice on what you think he should do to clear that final hurdle of winning a GS final, what would it be?
It would be to attack more, come into the net more often and just keep fighting....
Quote:
If you somehow met Nadal somewhere and he smiled at you, would you be secretly or maybe even not-so secretly thrilled to have had the experience of meeting someone like that? If not, what would be your real reaction?
If he smiled at me randomly, I'd be a bit worried....but, I have to admit to meet someone like that, whether you hate them or not, is a good experience....
Quote:
Have you identified anything you're bad at? What would they be?
I'm terrible at swimming...I can't swim at all.
Apart from that, I'm pretty good at everything....
Quote:
Would you prefer there be more Murray fans like you, or do you not mind modest Murray fans? or do you not care either way? Or do you actually consider yourself a modest Murray fan?
I'm not a modest Murray fan, I'm more of the outspoken kind. There are many Murray fans on here that keep quiet and then there are the modest ones, then there are the pessimistic ones (Clydey & scoobs) but I don't mind any of them...I wish they would speak out more and be more optimistic though.
Quote:
Is your great confidence and in-your-face, speak your mind, I don't care what the world thinks attitude as open for all to see in real life as much as it is over the internet? Or are you at least slightly more conservative with your opinions normally?
I'm not as loud in real life...I speak my mind, I am optimistic and I like to say what I think.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmf07 View Post
Considering your loyal base of diehard haters do you think it's possible that you will win an ACC title and if so will it be before Murray wins a slam?
No, I do not. There are worse clowns around here, even my haters won't win it for me, nor do I want to....nor do I think I should win.
Murray will win a slam before I win the ACC, which I won't do...
Quote:
If Gulbis invited you around for a night with his Swedish prostitutes would you accept?
In all honesty, yes....of course, I'd have to be older than 16....
Quote:
Do you find Judy Murray sexually attractive?
She's not a bad sight, but I don't find her sexually attractive...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
Wrong again. Just like your predictions.
No, I'm right.

This last one is from my formspring, but it has a long answer, so I'll answer it here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous
top 10 most prolific MTFers ever? you can include you if you want
In no particular order:

2003: Brought something different and unique to trolling...
Jogy: Legend, his outspoken opinions made him unique...
ezekiel: Even if he was an act...what an act it was.
kapranos: Arguably, the most prolific poster ever...what a guy.
.-Federers_Mate-.: Just read his posts.....he is one of the best posters to grace this place.
Clay Death: How many people has he influenced...just look at the castle. He may be a troll at times, but you can't say he isn't influental.
Word Life: Me, outspoken....say whatever you want, but I am prolific and I will be remembered around here for many reasons: either for my opinions, my way of saying things or my undying optimism when it comes to my favourites...
Nathaliia: One of the most known posters on here, who doesn't know who she is?
Action Jackson: Couldn't do the list without this guy. Been around forever, has done the ACC forever....has done many great things on here....
Corey Feldman: Mikey owned the forum a while ago, didn't he? One of the legendary posters and probably the most well known around here....

There are my 10....

Old 02-20-2011, 04:37 PM   #36
country flag Chiakifug

Chiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond repute

badrepbadrepbadrepbadrepbadrepbadrep

mah gurl Word Life

Chiakifug is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 04:58 PM   #37
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

If you don't have a question, DON'T bother posting.

Last edited by Sapeod : 02-20-2011 at 07:51 PM.
Old 02-20-2011, 05:01 PM   #38
country flag Chiakifug

Chiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond repute

got a bad rep from wordy for saying the mods would delete his random murray rants from a sods thread yet again, et viola, they delete his posts! mods

mah gurl Word Life

Old 02-20-2011, 06:41 PM   #39
country flag Chiakifug

Quote:
Private Message: If you don't have a question....
Today, 05:18 PM
Terra Massive
Rated NC-17

Credits: 1,912.20
If you don't have a question....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...don't fucking post in my thread, thank you.

hmm

mah gurl Word Life

Old 02-20-2011, 08:20 PM   #40
country flag Orka_n
Banned!

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute

What is this shit? A thread where Word Life can praise himself to death and then brag about it some more? Pretending like he owns the place because he started a thread about himself...
First his opinions will never change, then he claims to be open-minded... truly ridiculous stuff.
Orka_n is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 08:44 PM   #41
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

This thread is only for questions, not for random comments about anything else, but I'll let that go too, I guess. I can't stop people from doing that....of course, discussing answers is ok.

You can ask me anything. I'm not bragging about anything...I'm asked questions, so I answer them...it's not me who's asking the questions. If you don't want to see me praising myself, then ask different questions....

Old 02-20-2011, 08:52 PM   #42
country flag Chiakifug

Whats your IQ??!

mah gurl Word Life

Old 02-20-2011, 08:54 PM   #43
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiakifug View Post
Whats your IQ??!
I took one a while ago (about a year ago) and it came out as 125, which is considered superior.

Old 02-20-2011, 09:00 PM   #44
country flag Chiakifug

mah gurl Word Life

Old 02-20-2011, 09:08 PM   #45
country flag Orka_n
Banned!

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute

lol. I got 130 on a test I made a while ago.

But let me tell you something realistic: in the grown up world, IQ in itself means nothing. What matters to others is your social skills, and your life experience (because that greatly affects your behavior). Congrats on being above average in mathematical problem solving ability, but there are things in life that are way more important to excel at.
Orka_n is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote