Sapeod Q&A - Page 19 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-15-2011, 05:04 PM   #271
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Word Life Q&A

Let's keep this thread going, shall we? Ask me anything you want. Want to ask offensive stuff?? Ask me on the formspring link.

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 6 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 17 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $32,083,768 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 457-145...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2011, 02:50 AM   #272
country flag Topspindoctor

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sapeod Q&A

1)You and your mother are both in electric chairs, both equipped with a button you can press. Your captor plays a sick game: if you press the button, your mother will die and you will go free, if your mother presses the button, you will die and she goes free. If you both don't press a button, you will both die. What do you do?

2) You're lying tied up on a rail track with train coming in 10 minutes. You're suddenly given a choice to save your life: you can divert the train to another track, however 20 people are lying on that other track, helpless and tied up as you are. Do you sacrifice 20 people to save your own life?

Nadal - GOAT
Sergiy Stakhovsky - Great purger of evil and talented shotmaker
Berdych aka Twitter GOAT - Nose destroyer

2004-2007 = weakest tennis era
2011 = dark age of tennis

2008/2010/2013 = Greatest years of tennis.
Topspindoctor is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 01:45 PM   #273
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously? What kind of questions are those? You're really messed up, you know that?

Proper questions, please. Not idiotic ones

Old 10-16-2011, 03:25 PM   #274
country flag zerocool_

zerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond repute

How many slams Murray is going to win in 2012?
I need new material for sig..
zerocool_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 03:33 PM   #275
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
Seriously? What kind of questions are those? You're really messed up, you know that?

Proper questions, please. Not idiotic ones
I thought those questions were valid and fairly interesting. They will give us insight on your ethics. I'd answer them. Why won't you?
During Nadal vs Kyrgios:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
If Rafa loses today, that's it. I'm done with tennis.
Orka_n is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 03:40 PM   #276
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Why did you start the non-tennis current dumbest thread - will the world end next year?
Old 10-16-2011, 03:46 PM   #277
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
1)You and your mother are both in electric chairs, both equipped with a button you can press. Your captor plays a sick game: if you press the button, your mother will die and you will go free, if your mother presses the button, you will die and she goes free. If you both don't press a button, you will both die. What do you do?

2) You're lying tied up on a rail track with train coming in 10 minutes. You're suddenly given a choice to save your life: you can divert the train to another track, however 20 people are lying on that other track, helpless and tied up as you are. Do you sacrifice 20 people to save your own life?
These are good questions, if not very original.

I presume that the first button to be pressed is the one that counts. No decent mother would kill her own kid, so I would press mine - and if my mother was Joan Crawford, I'd press it bloody quickly.

Number two: YES
Old 10-16-2011, 04:01 PM   #278
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Post Re: Sapeod Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerocool_ View Post
How many slams Murray is going to win in 2012?
I need new material for sig..
The 2 hardcourt slams.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
I thought those questions were valid and fairly interesting. They will give us insight on your ethics. I'd answer them. Why won't you?
Fine, I'll answer them.

For the first one, I'd press the button. My mother would probably want me to live, so I'd have to.

The second one is harder. I'd save myself, though. Not as if that situaton is ever going to happen, though.

I'm sure many people would save themselves. Anyway, stupid question as the scenarios are never going to happen.

Last edited by Sapeod : 10-16-2011 at 06:08 PM.
Old 10-16-2011, 06:09 PM   #279
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Why did you start the non-tennis current dumbest thread - will the world end next year?
Dumbest thread?? What?? It's a thread counting down the the apparent doomsday, nothing dumb about it. Just a thread.

Old 10-17-2011, 02:52 AM   #280
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Dumbest thread?? What?? It's a thread counting down the the apparent doomsday, nothing dumb about it. Just a thread.
It's not just a thread, it's a poll asking the dumbest question imaginable.
Old 10-17-2011, 03:43 PM   #281
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
It's not just a thread, it's a poll asking the dumbest question imaginable.
I'm sorry my thread doesn't meet your standards, buddyholly. Don't you have a political thread to be terrorising?

Old 10-17-2011, 04:11 PM   #282
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

U mirin' jaw, brah?
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 04:35 PM   #283
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

What?

Old 10-17-2011, 04:50 PM   #284
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUF-B...feature=colike
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 05:07 PM   #285
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

No.