Sapeod Q&A - Page 18 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-10-2011, 11:25 PM   #256
country flag Johnny_Bravo

Johnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Muzzatard Q&A

how do you feel about recent fiscal measures which were considered by greece because of the recession?

Paul-Henri Mathieu
Johnny_Bravo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-10-2011, 11:27 PM   #257
country flag RIboy

RIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond repute

You are an inmate in a concentration camp. A sadistic guard is about to hang your son who tried to escape and wants you to pull the chair from underneath him. He says that if you don’t he will not only kill your son but some other innocent inmate as well. You don’t have any doubt that he means what he says. What should you do?
Old 06-10-2011, 11:30 PM   #258
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Dani, i removed you from my ignore list.

do you like answering questions or asking questions better?
Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 11:31 PM   #259

Johnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond repute

lets change son with muzza over there btw

Paul-Henri Mathieu
Old 06-10-2011, 11:35 PM   #260

do you believe talent is overrated?

if you had to,what would you choose between talent and hard work?

Paul-Henri Mathieu
Old 06-10-2011, 11:35 PM   #261
country flag ExcaliburII

ExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond repute

When was the last time you wanked?
Do you grow hair down there?
Is it true you compare your dick size with your school mates?

Its past midnight so I am allowed to ask these Q's now

ExcaliburII is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 11:42 PM   #262

why arent you coming to gamblers lounge ls anymore to count the scores and update us on regularly basis?

Paul-Henri Mathieu
Old 06-10-2011, 11:42 PM   #263
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Muzzatard Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIboy View Post
verdasco or f. lopez?

backstreet boys or ricky martin?
Lopez.

Ricky Martin, not that I like him. I only like two songs. I haven't listened to much by The Backstreet Boys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmjhb View Post
Also, here are some 'moral dilemma' questions:
Ok.
Quote:
Q: You discover your partner is having an affair. Would you be more or less hurt to discover their affair was with a member of the same sex?
Less hurt. Don't ask me why, because I'm not sure. I just feel like I wouldn't be as hurt.
Quote:
Q: How much money, if indeed you have a price, would you need to be paid to sleep with person who hadn’t showered or washed for a month?
I would never take any money for that. Money can kiss my arse, I'm not an unhygienic moron.
Quote:
Q: You are given the opportunity to discover the exact date you will die. Would you want to know?
Yes. I am good under pressure, so knowing when I'm going to die wouldn't make anything different. I'd just live life to the fullest even more and do everything I possibly can. Maybe steal a car and go on a police chase on the day I die
Quote:
Q: Which would you prefer, to be 100% emotionally content or 100% financially content for the rest of your life?
100% emotionally content.
Quote:
Q: Which of the following powers would you most like to possess? The power to become invisible, the ability to read minds or x-ray vision?
The ability to read minds, though I wouldn't use it all the time. It would be handy.
Quote:
Q: Your partner is offered $100,000 to be photographed nude and the pictures published in a magazine. What would your reaction be?
I wouldn't mind. That kind of money for a nude photo? Celebs do that all the time, why should this be any different Good opportunity
Quote:
Q: You win a prize in a competition of two-weeks holiday every year for the next 20 years. The only catch is that it has to be the same town or city every year. Where would you take your holiday?
Melbourne.
Quote:
Q: You can be reincarnated as any living creature except as a human. What would you like to be reincarnated as and why?
I have no idea. Really, I have no idea.
Quote:
Q: You have to make one species of animal extinct. Excluding insects, which species would you make extinct?
Midges. Why the fuck are they here? What the fuck is their purpose except to annoy the fucking shit out of us?
Quote:
Q: If you could spend one week in any period of history, which period would you choose?
My week on a school trip to Fairburn. It was the biggest laugh ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_Bravo View Post
how do you feel about recent fiscal measures which were considered by greece because of the recession?
I couldn't really care less

I am going to bed now, I'll answer the rest tomorrow.

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 7 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 18 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $33,359,256 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 481-151...
TITLES: 31 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 02:58 PM   #264
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Muzzatard Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIboy View Post
You are an inmate in a concentration camp. A sadistic guard is about to hang your son who tried to escape and wants you to pull the chair from underneath him. He says that if you don’t he will not only kill your son but some other innocent inmate as well. You don’t have any doubt that he means what he says. What should you do?
Two lives >>> One life. Even if he was my son, wasting two lives is not an option. It would be hard, but I'd rather let only one person die than two. Why let the guard kill two when I can only let one die? Hard question though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post
Dani, i removed you from my ignore list.
Why do you have people on your ignore list anyway
Quote:
do you like answering questions or asking questions better?
Answering questions, as long as they're not incredibly stupid and I don't want to answer them.
Quote:
lets change son with muzza over there btw
Eh?
Quote:
do you believe talent is overrated?
Talent is talent if you can make use of it. Talent that you can't make use of is not talent. Gulbis? People say he's talented, but he's a clown. He can't do anything with it, and therefore he's not talented.
Quote:
if you had to,what would you choose between talent and hard work?
Hard work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcaliburII View Post
When was the last time you wanked?
Do you grow hair down there?
Is it true you compare your dick size with your school mates?
Read below...
Quote:
Its past midnight so I am allowed to ask these Q's now
No, you're not. Read my rule in the OP:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzzatard View Post
any disgusting/stupid/retarded questions that I feel are unnecessary will not be answered...keep that in mind.
Quote:
why arent you coming to gamblers lounge ls anymore to count the scores and update us on regularly basis?
There's a livescoring thread in GM. Gamblers lounge is meh without Dylan.

Old 07-05-2011, 02:45 PM   #265
country flag asmazif

asmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond repute

Aside from Wimbledon, which slam would you most like Murray to win (or win first if you like) - AO (his best slam record), USO (considered his best surface/conditions) or FO (hardest one for him to win)?
Edberg / Rafter / Henman / Stich / Safin / Gambill / Grosjean / Malisse / Gonzo / Llodra / Santoro / Agassi / Schalken / Nováček / Rosewall / Ashe / H-T Lee / Kuerten / Boetsch / Pavel / Sundström / Björkman / Scud / El Aynaoui / Arazi / Calleri / Sampras / Nalbandian / Mosquito / Srichaphan / Pioline
asmazif is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 03:16 PM   #266
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by asmazif View Post
Aside from Wimbledon, which slam would you most like Murray to win (or win first if you like) - AO (his best slam record), USO (considered his best surface/conditions) or FO (hardest one for him to win)?
I would prefer Andy to win the US Open first. It's arguably the fastest slam nowadays (Wimbledon's courts are rather slow nowadays due to circumstances that were supposed to benefit the atp's favourite player, Nadal.) with the best courts. Also, the next slam is the US Open, so it would be nice for Andy to win the next one. The faster he wins one, the quicker I can prove all of the Murray-haters wrong. Andy has said that it is his favourite slam, so I would like him to win his favoured slam first.

Old 07-07-2011, 06:20 AM   #267
country flag DualMedia

DualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond repute

would you rather be pretty or smart?

favorite cartoon?

favorite movie?

are you in love?

do you like dogs?

do you like squirrels?

does this annoy you?

are you a gypsy?

describe your future wife.

in one word describe yourself.
DualMedia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 08:42 AM   #268
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

Were you drunk when you changed your username?
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 03:44 PM   #269
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute

A skull avatar? Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Times, October 2014
During this year’s United States Open, Soderling said, he was watching a match on television when his young daughter came into the room. For a moment, she watched her father watching the tennis, but then she interrupted.

“She wanted to watch Dora,” Soderling said. “So, I said, ‘O.K.’ We watched Dora.”
Orka_n is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 04:18 PM   #270
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Post Re: Mega DC Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualMedia View Post
would you rather be pretty or smart?
Smart. It's much easier to make yourself pretty than make yourself smart.
Quote:
favorite cartoon?
Digimon. Good times when I was a kid, and it's still great. You can all think of that how you want.
Quote:
favorite movie?
Hard, but I'd have to go with The Lord of the Rings trilogy.
Quote:
are you in love?
No.
Quote:
do you like dogs?
In general, I don't like dogs.
Quote:
do you like squirrels?
They're cute, I guess.
Quote:
does this annoy you?
Not at all. I'm a hard person to annoy.
Quote:
are you a gypsy?
Of course not.
Quote:
describe your future wife.
I'm guessing I'm describing the wife I'd like, right? Probably the same as everyone elses. Funny, nice, smart, pretty etc.
Quote:
in one word describe yourself.
Optimistic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassquet View Post
Were you drunk when you changed your username?
Why would I be? Allow me to explain my username. DC are my initials. You can work out what mega means for yourself. Therefore you can work out what my username means.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
A skull avatar? Why?
Why not? I thought it looked good, so I used it.