Sapeod Q&A - Page 17 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-10-2011, 09:18 PM   #241
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Muzzatard Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcaliburII View Post
120... But I read in first page you said you believed you were smarter than most users here. 120 is not enough to smart quite a lot of us, including myself.

What was the best day of your life and why?

How do you pronounce Troicki?
Very little people on here are very smart at all. I'm smarter than tonnes of people. Take note that I said that IQ test was last year. I don't know my current IQ. It's probably higher.

I can't really answer that, as I haven't had any best day of my life. I pretty much love every day.

Troys-kee. I don't know if that's right. Some umpires and commentators say Troyt-skee.

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 6 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 17 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $32,083,768 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 457-145...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-10-2011, 09:22 PM   #242
country flag ExcaliburII

ExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond repute

In Spanish they just call him Troi-ki. No S pronounced. Troiski is probably the correct way.

How often do you look at the mirror?

Do you shave?

Are you bald?

Can you post a picture of you?

Do you look better than Querrey?

Are you an express dumper or slow one?

Did a girl ever flash you in public?

ExcaliburII is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 09:34 PM   #243
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcaliburII View Post
In Spanish they just call him Troi-ki. No S pronounced. Troiski is probably the correct way.

1. How often do you look at the mirror?

2. Do you shave?

3. Are you bald?

4. Can you post a picture of you?

5. Do you look better than Querrey?

6. Are you an express dumper or slow one?

7. Did a girl ever flash you in public?
Troiski sounds right.

1. Quite a lot, worringly.

2. Yes, but I don't need to that much.

3. No.

4. No, I'm not posting pictures.

5. Yes.

6. What?? Do I shit fast or slow??? Uh, depends on what I eat, I guess...

7. Nope.

Old 06-10-2011, 09:56 PM   #244
country flag Johnny_Bravo

Johnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond repute

exman bullying the kid

do you believe you are too young to have all the freakin answers around here? im just sayin

15 and acting like the whole world's in the palm of his hands

Paul-Henri Mathieu
Johnny_Bravo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 10:11 PM   #245
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

If you don't have a question, get out of the thread, yeah?

Oh, and he's not bullying me. I don't get bullied and you can't bully me

Old 06-10-2011, 10:12 PM   #246

Johnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond repute

i asked you a question

simple as that

Paul-Henri Mathieu
Old 06-10-2011, 10:14 PM   #247
country flag RIboy

RIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond repute

how often do you put the lotion in motion?
Old 06-10-2011, 10:16 PM   #248
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_Bravo View Post
i asked you a question

simple as that
That's not a valid question Why wouldn't I have the answers for everything? These questions are simple, and I have the answers for all of them.

Let me ask you a question. Are you going to learn how to use proper grammar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIboy View Post
how often do you put the lotion in motion?
Never.

Old 06-10-2011, 10:16 PM   #249

how did you feel when cilic knocked your boy out of the uso?

Paul-Henri Mathieu
Old 06-10-2011, 10:17 PM   #250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzzatard View Post
That's not a valid question Why wouldn't I have the answers for everything? These questions are simple, and I have the answers for all of them.

Let me ask you a question. Are you going to learn how to use proper grammar?
you can ask me

when i open a thread like this

Paul-Henri Mathieu
Old 06-10-2011, 10:17 PM   #251
country flag jmjhb

jmjhb has a reputation beyond reputejmjhb has a reputation beyond reputejmjhb has a reputation beyond reputejmjhb has a reputation beyond reputejmjhb has a reputation beyond reputejmjhb has a reputation beyond reputejmjhb has a reputation beyond reputejmjhb has a reputation beyond reputejmjhb has a reputation beyond reputejmjhb has a reputation beyond reputejmjhb has a reputation beyond repute

Determinism or free will?

Laissez-faire liberalism or government intervention?

McDonalds or Burger King?

Singles rank: #110
Doubles rank: #31

Singles: W: Houston 2013, Montpellier 2014 F: Bucharest 2013, Kitzbühel 2012 SF: US Open 2011

Doubles (w/Goldenoldie): W: Le Gosier CH 2013 F AO 2014 SF: (w/Goldenoldie)

Other: W: WTC Dusseldorf 2012
jmjhb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 10:18 PM   #252
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_Bravo View Post
how did you feel when cilic knocked your boy out of the uso?
I felt disappointed, but mellow. Defeats don't bother me.

So, you're not going to use proper grammar then? Well, at least you put question marks.

Old 06-10-2011, 10:22 PM   #253
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Post Re: Muzzatard Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmjhb View Post
Determinism or free will?

Laissez-faire liberalism or government intervention?
Sorry, but since I don't know much about any of these or what they mean, I can't really answer.
Quote:
McDonalds or Burger King?
McDonalds.

Old 06-10-2011, 10:23 PM   #254
country flag RIboy

RIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond repute

verdasco or f. lopez?

backstreet boys or ricky martin?
Old 06-10-2011, 10:24 PM   #255
country flag jmjhb

jmjhb has a reputation beyond reputejmjhb has a reputation beyond reputejmjhb has a reputation beyond reputejmjhb has a reputation beyond reputejmjhb has a reputation beyond reputejmjhb has a reputation beyond reputejmjhb has a reputation beyond reputejmjhb has a reputation beyond reputejmjhb has a reputation beyond reputejmjhb has a reputation beyond reputejmjhb has a reputation beyond repute

Also, here are some 'moral dilemma' questions:

Q: You discover your partner is having an affair. Would you be more or less hurt to discover their affair was with a member of the same sex?

Q: How much money, if indeed you have a price, would you need to be paid to sleep with person who hadn’t showered or washed for a month?

Q: You are given the opportunity to discover the exact date you will die. Would you want to know?

Q: Which would you prefer, to be 100% emotionally content or 100% financially content for the rest of your life?

Q: Which of the following powers would you most like to possess? The power to become invisible, the ability to read minds or x-ray vision?

Q: Your partner is offered $100,000 to be photographed nude and the pictures published in a magazine. What would your reaction be?

Q: You win a prize in a competition of two-weeks holiday every year for the next 20 years. The only catch is that it has to be the same town or city every year. Where would you take your holiday?

Q: You can be reincarnated as any living creature except as a human. What would you like to be reincarnated as and why?

Q: You have to make one species of animal extinct. Excluding insects, which species would you make extinct?

Q: If you could spend one week in any period of history, which period would you choose?

Singles rank: #110
Doubles rank: #31

Singles: W: Houston 2013, Montpellier 2014 F: Bucharest 2013, Kitzbühel 2012 SF: US Open 2011

Doubles (w/Goldenoldie): W: Le Gosier CH 2013 F AO 2014 SF: (w/Goldenoldie)

Other: W: WTC Dusseldorf 2012
jmjhb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote