***Roger to revolutionize Arabia with a 5th amendment! --The official Dubai thread*** - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-27-2011, 04:01 PM   #106
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ***Roger to revolutionize Arabia with a 5th amendment! --The official Dubai threa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post
As probably nobody wants to see this match again I won't post the youtube upload
Thanks for that.

Roger, not a bad tournament reaching finals again. Yes, as he says in the presser, its good practice after three weeks and good preparation for the IW-Miami tournaments too. Unlike a few other fans, I won't read too much into any of his losses; we can't expect him to win everything but making semis and finals consistently since Toronto last year means he's gonna win sometime, right?

So no sublime fifth amendment - sigh! Arabia will struggle with the despotic Djoker's rule for yet another year but good luck for the Wells. Dive deep in there, Champ!
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-01-2011, 03:35 AM   #107
country flag rofe

rofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ***Roger to revolutionize Arabia with a 5th amendment! --The official Dubai threa

I knew Roger would lose but I thought it would be in 3. He looked clueless out there like his match against Murray in the Shanghai final.

I should set my expectations accordingly from now on since I thought he would lose in 4 at the AO.

It is interesting that nowadays he is unable to raise his level the way he used to do in the latter half of a tournament.

Obviously, Djokovic is good but he is still not Nadal good in making Roger play so poorly.

Oh well, I guess he is playing better than last year around the same time so he should at least get better results in the next few tournaments.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:25 PM   #108
country flag Sophocles

Sophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond repute

Never mind, can't win 'em all (any more) & making the final is better than being too ill to play.
Old 03-01-2011, 05:52 PM   #109
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophocles View Post
Never mind, can't win 'em all (any more) & making the final is better than being too ill to play.
yes he should be fitter for the rest
and he sounds motivated from his interviews
Old 03-01-2011, 06:29 PM   #110
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rofe View Post

Oh well, I guess he is playing better than last year around the same time so he should at least get better results in the next few tournaments.
Word.

Chug-chug-chug-chug-F-W-SF-F-W-W-SF-W-W-F

I like the way the Federer Express has been running since last August.

5 strikes from 11 attempts isn't bad for someone called Olderer!
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)

Last edited by Roger the Dodger : 03-01-2011 at 06:43 PM.
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote