***Roger to revolutionize Arabia with a 5th amendment! --The official Dubai thread*** - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-22-2011, 04:00 PM   #31
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ***Roger to revolutionize Arabia with a 5th amendment! --The official Dubai threa

needes sunglasses for that shirt
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-22-2011, 04:01 PM   #32
country flag hicdick

hicdick has a reputation beyond reputehicdick has a reputation beyond reputehicdick has a reputation beyond reputehicdick has a reputation beyond reputehicdick has a reputation beyond reputehicdick has a reputation beyond reputehicdick has a reputation beyond reputehicdick has a reputation beyond reputehicdick has a reputation beyond reputehicdick has a reputation beyond reputehicdick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ***Roger to revolutionize Arabia with a 5th amendment! --The official Dubai threa

will have to cut down those unforced errors. quite decent start though imo, considering that he hasn't played since ao. Come on Roger!
hicdick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 04:02 PM   #33
country flag hicdick

hicdick has a reputation beyond reputehicdick has a reputation beyond reputehicdick has a reputation beyond reputehicdick has a reputation beyond reputehicdick has a reputation beyond reputehicdick has a reputation beyond reputehicdick has a reputation beyond reputehicdick has a reputation beyond reputehicdick has a reputation beyond reputehicdick has a reputation beyond reputehicdick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post

hicdick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 04:04 PM   #34
country flag Crazy Girl

Crazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
MIKEY.......love him!!!!
My personal beautiful yellow canary of 86 kilos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know...At this point you can place me in every "position" you like.

Also the little sheep (or doggy-style). As you prefer, Olderer.
Crazy Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 04:05 PM   #35
country flag Crazy Girl

Crazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hicdick View Post
will have to cut down those unforced errors. quite decent start though imo, considering that he hasn't played since ao. Come on Roger!
yes hic...too many u.e.
but com'on ROCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCER!!!!!!

Old 02-22-2011, 04:06 PM   #36
country flag Crazy Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fed_Ds View Post
here's a short vid of Roger practicing in Dubai from 2/17

GO ROGER!!
THANKS FED!!

Old 02-22-2011, 04:07 PM   #37
country flag Crazy Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post
You can listen to a short audio interview with Roger from Dubai here:

http://www.dubaidutyfreetennischampi...ews-Audio.aspx
thanks Doris! We need you!!!

Old 02-22-2011, 04:48 PM   #38
country flag Fed_Ds

Fed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Girl View Post
My personal beautiful yellow canary of 86 kilos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Agree CG. He looked seriously good in that yellow shirt and white shorts. Really nice against his tan

Great start Roger!!
Fed_Ds is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 05:00 PM   #39
country flag Minnie

Minnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond repute

The shirt is canary yellow? Really must adjust the settings on my TV ... I thought it was gold!

Last edited by Minnie : 02-22-2011 at 05:10 PM.
Minnie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 07:11 PM   #40
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

6-3 6-3 says the scoreboard, but I clearly saw it was Shankerer who came out to play. Roger, please leave your shadowy being in the locker room for the rest of the tournament and bring Betterer to court.
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 07:13 PM   #41
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Simon won. Now 1-7 against Misha. Timely twist in the tale, eh?
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 10:25 PM   #42
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

watch Simon give Fed kittens again in semi
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 12:11 PM   #43
country flag Eden
Proud to be your fan

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday's match has been uploaded:

Walk-on

First set

Second set

Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 12:13 PM   #44
country flag Rommella

Rommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond reputeRommella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Did Djokovic really say that of Mirka? If he did, he's an even bigger ass than I thought. Hope Fed makes him pay for that comment.
Rommella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 12:36 PM   #45
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

GOD Please Bless Roger play his best tennis today!!

Allez Roger!!
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote