Isn't WTAWorld getting worse and worse? - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-27-2002, 12:17 AM   #31
Rocketta

Rocketta Rocketta Rocketta Rocketta Rocketta Rocketta Rocketta Rocketta Rocketta Rocketta Rocketta

Wow no Williams brothers on the ATP but certain posters still have to bring their name up. It boggles my mind how uppity some people are and how high they put themselves on a pedestal. Get real people. The people who took this opportunity to talk smack about certain groups have shown yourselves to be just like the ones your complaining about.

Now when the argument continues or gets out of hand I'm sure its going to the Williams fans fault. seems to me a lot of you get off on the arguing or else you wouldn't go out of your way to bait the people you'll talking about.

I agree with Experimentee, "It takes two to tango" stop dancing if you're so bothered by it.

http://www.wtapredictiongame.com/board
Rocketta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-27-2002, 12:22 AM   #32
country flag Chloe le Bopper

Chloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond repute

awwww, is it time for a group hug?

Chocking makes me sad.
Chloe le Bopper is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2002, 12:25 AM   #33
Poe

Poe has a reputation beyond reputePoe has a reputation beyond reputePoe has a reputation beyond reputePoe has a reputation beyond reputePoe has a reputation beyond reputePoe has a reputation beyond reputePoe has a reputation beyond reputePoe has a reputation beyond reputePoe has a reputation beyond reputePoe has a reputation beyond reputePoe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I agree with Experimentee, "It takes two to tango" stop dancing if you're so bothered by it.
you could take your own advice considering everything you just posted
Old 09-27-2002, 01:27 AM   #34
Rocketta

Rocketta Rocketta Rocketta Rocketta Rocketta Rocketta Rocketta Rocketta Rocketta Rocketta Rocketta

Quote:
Originally posted by Poe

you could take your own advice considering everything you just posted
I'm not the one complaining about wtaworld going down or any group of posters being the cause of it. My advice is if it is bothering you stop contributing to it. Unlike like some people I don't need to label an entire group of fans as the cause of anything.

When I don't want to argue I don't when I do want to I do. I sure don't pretend my enjoyment of anything is related to what any group says or does not say.

Like I said the people complaining about certain fans only did so to bait those particular fans in hopes of starting an argument while they talk out the side of their neck about how they are tired of this or that.

This thread was not about one poster or one group of fans but some have tried to make it that way so if this thread turns into a typical negative not worth anything kind of thread don't blame Williams fans blame those who started it.

http://www.wtapredictiongame.com/board
Rocketta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2002, 05:56 AM   #35

Chloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond repute

I can't wait untill WTAWorld opens again so that these lame fan wars can go back to where they belong

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 09-27-2002, 06:03 AM   #36
disposablehero

disposablehero has a reputation beyond reputedisposablehero has a reputation beyond reputedisposablehero has a reputation beyond reputedisposablehero has a reputation beyond reputedisposablehero has a reputation beyond reputedisposablehero has a reputation beyond reputedisposablehero has a reputation beyond reputedisposablehero has a reputation beyond reputedisposablehero has a reputation beyond reputedisposablehero has a reputation beyond reputedisposablehero has a reputation beyond repute

Regardless of whether or not I think y_s is right about the reasons, if I was a Williams fan I'd want to fire back to that kind of statement. So its an opinion best left unsaid.
disposablehero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2002, 06:11 AM   #37

I don't think ys pointed the finger at Williams fans.

I interpreted it both ways - I would guess that 75% of the crap about the Williams sisters on the other boards are started by someone who doesn't like them who decides to say something ridiculous. ("Venus is Cocky").

So should the WIlliams "haters" be defending themselves too ? And everyone who is neither who ends up getting into it (yours truly for example)?

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 09-27-2002, 08:52 AM   #38
country flag Nimi

Nimi has a reputation beyond reputeNimi has a reputation beyond reputeNimi has a reputation beyond reputeNimi has a reputation beyond reputeNimi has a reputation beyond reputeNimi has a reputation beyond reputeNimi has a reputation beyond reputeNimi has a reputation beyond reputeNimi has a reputation beyond reputeNimi has a reputation beyond reputeNimi has a reputation beyond repute

No! Jenn fans are s!
Old 09-27-2002, 10:56 AM   #39
Raisin

Raisin

Quote:
Originally posted by Rocketta
Wow no Williams brothers on the ATP but certain posters still have to bring their name up. It boggles my mind how uppity some people are and how high they put themselves on a pedestal. Get real people. The people who took this opportunity to talk smack about certain groups have shown yourselves to be just like the ones your complaining about.

Now when the argument continues or gets out of hand I'm sure its going to the Williams fans fault. seems to me a lot of you get off on the arguing or else you wouldn't go out of your way to bait the people you'll talking about.

Good points Rocketta
Say it like it is
Raisin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2002, 11:28 AM   #40
harry_potter

harry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond repute

so here's my favourite smiley -
harry_potter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2002, 01:57 PM   #41
JelenaDokicIsHot

JelenaDokicIsHot

*laughing myself silly at people who are making this an issue*

Thee are people i know, who think people who post on messageboards are sad, let alone pick petty arguements

Come on make me laugh
Old 09-28-2002, 12:03 AM   #42
harry_potter

harry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond repute

*tickle*

so here's my favourite smiley -
harry_potter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2002, 06:09 AM   #43
Deira

Deira

I'm with you Rocketta, it is truly mind boggling. I just joined ATPworld about a half hour ago. I came to non-tennis solely to get a feel for what kind of posts and posters it has. Lo and behold, it's the same stuff. I guess the Williams sisters and their fans must be truly mesmerizing
Deira is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2002, 06:14 AM   #44
Allie

Allie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond repute

Oh come on, geesh. If WTAworld is that bad, why are you all still going there and reading all those threads? The fact that some of you actually go read and contributes to them just makes no sense. If you hate the threads so much, may I suggest that you don't read them, or better yet, just don't even go to the site at all... doubt that would happen.....

"The Vagina is like a car wash, when something goes in, it always comes out clean and smells fresh"
- Allegra
Allie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2002, 07:21 AM   #45
country flag Barrie_Dude

Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute

@Alexis! Your lips are almost as sweet as Daniels!