The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat Thread - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2004, 08:21 AM   #46
country flag Marc Rosset is Tall

Marc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream
Oh, look, the Nalby twats Peppermint Patty and Marcie have stalked me over here, too. *checks watch to see how long Fedex the Eunuch shows up*
As for your problem with the Nalbandian fans take it up with them and not do it here.

Yes, I don't like a lot of players, but the difference is I am able to contribute something into threads about them and their respective games irrespective of a loathing or indifference I have for them.

Quote:
And Marc, I was talking to FB, not you. I'll wait for his response, thanks. I have as much right to chit chat in here as you and the rest of Midol's sheep do chit chatting in the Roddick forum.
You made it my business with the original comments and the predictable sheep comment. Next time could you please use some more original insults?
It's not my problem you are " the FOX news of posters".

Another point you have missed is that I have been to Roddickland and have discussed his tennis with other posters and there wasn't a problem and also gave a funny link to MisterQ and Naldo who appreciated it, there is the main difference.

Yes, FB, GWH, Sigma and myself are still awaiting for your response to our respective questions.

How many times have you read the articles and the news items already here? It isn't that many even for someone who perhaps could be a slow reader.

It's obvious you are not a fan, then again that's almost as obvious as Marc Rosset is Tall isn't it?
Marc Rosset is Tall is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-29-2004, 09:50 AM   #47
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your fine and literate answer marc. Yes it would be great if "our friend" t-d had something interesting to contribute about Gaston and his game instead of hurling playground insults at people, and accusing them of saying things about her that she must spend many happy hours trolling on the Nalbandian forum to find I have no objection to anyone visiting a player's forums if they have something positive and interesting to say about the player in question - but all t-d does is hurl insults, make personal comments, sinking to the lowest level very quickly and trying to drag everyone else down with her. I, for one, won't be sucked into to her playground games and vote we ignore her from now on so that she will soon get bored and run away to take her stupid games elsewhere. And no doubt this will illicit another of her stupid badreps calling me a "dumb cow" and saying I need brain surgery - but having her on IGNORE saves me from reading those nowadays!

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more

Last edited by *Ljubica* : 09-29-2004 at 09:55 AM.
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-29-2004, 11:06 AM   #48
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Rosset is Tall
As for your problem with the Nalbandian fans take it up with them and not do it here.

Yes, I don't like a lot of players, but the difference is I am able to contribute something into threads about them and their respective games irrespective of a loathing or indifference I have for them.

You made it my business with the original comments and the predictable sheep comment. Next time could you please use some more original insults?
It's not my problem you are " the FOX news of posters".

Another point you have missed is that I have been to Roddickland and have discussed his tennis with other posters and there wasn't a problem and also gave a funny link to MisterQ and Naldo who appreciated it, there is the main difference.

Yes, FB, GWH, Sigma and myself are still awaiting for your response to our respective questions.

How many times have you read the articles and the news items already here? It isn't that many even for someone who perhaps could be a slow reader.

It's obvious you are not a fan, then again that's almost as obvious as Marc Rosset is Tall isn't it?
You didn't disappoint with this one, that's for sure. Let me see if can rep you for this.....well, Marc, by golly, you just got repped for this. Maybe Miss "FOX News" can come and make the contribution of a lifetime. And it'd better be damned good.

Last edited by sigmagirl91 : 09-29-2004 at 11:08 AM.
sigmagirl91 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-29-2004, 11:09 AM   #49
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
Thanks for your fine and literate answer marc. Yes it would be great if "our friend" t-d had something interesting to contribute about Gaston and his game instead of hurling playground insults at people, and accusing them of saying things about her that she must spend many happy hours trolling on the Nalbandian forum to find I have no objection to anyone visiting a player's forums if they have something positive and interesting to say about the player in question - but all t-d does is hurl insults, make personal comments, sinking to the lowest level very quickly and trying to drag everyone else down with her. I, for one, won't be sucked into to her playground games and vote we ignore her from now on so that she will soon get bored and run away to take her stupid games elsewhere. And no doubt this will illicit another of her stupid badreps calling me a "dumb cow" and saying I need brain surgery - but having her on IGNORE saves me from reading those nowadays!
She had me on ignore. Go figure that. When did she take me off ignore, when I blasted her ass back during Olympics time. Her pathetic attempt to save face was, well....pathetic. The schoolyard antics continue.
Old 09-29-2004, 11:11 AM   #50
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

I noticed that tiddy disappeared after the "decoy thread". I say, let's throw a damn party.
Old 09-29-2004, 11:13 AM   #51
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee
No, the Duck fans do not frequent Sampras forum and I'm glad
Oh, really. That bad, huh?
Old 09-29-2004, 11:51 AM   #52
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigmagirl91
I noticed that tiddy disappeared after the "decoy thread". I say, let's throw a damn party.
Don't celebrate too soon Sigma - she's not the shiniest apple in the barrel as we say over here - so may take her a while to think up a new way to phrase the same old insults!

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 09-29-2004, 12:11 PM   #53
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
Don't celebrate too soon Sigma - she's not the shiniest apple in the barrel as we say over here - so may take her a while to think up a new way to phrase the same old insults!
As if no one would notice. Oh, well, I hope her brain doesn't collapse from the effort. She will need all 3 of 'em, you know.
Old 09-29-2004, 05:21 PM   #54
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream
Boy, what a bunch of snooty meanies you all are. Is this how you treat all new Gaudio fans? Instead of throwing the welcome mat out for them, you rip the rug right out from under their feet? If the “vibe” here has suddenly shifted and not for the better, perhaps you should look at the behavior of the regulars here who immediately greeted me with insults and defensive suspicion. God forbid anybody should discover the greatness of Gaudio long after all you “real” fans have been following him since the day he was born, apparently. Not everybody was lucky enough to get on the Gaston bandwagon at the same time. Some of us have only just recently seen him in action and maybe they liked what they saw and decided to do a little research on him and pay a visit to his forum. What’s so horrible about that? Why does that make me the bad guy? Chee! Now you've gone and hurt my feelings.

k, I'm over it.
Tangerine, give us one-one, by golly-good reason for anyone over here not to get suspicious.

Let me give you two reasons as to why everyone is suspicious: One, you've had a long history of divisive and petty behavior. Let me see......wishing injury upon another player? Yeah, that ranks right up there. And your pathetic attempts at an apology was, like I said before, pathetic. And you still-STILL-persist. For what reason? Two: your crybaby, "they're obsessed with me" tripe is rather boring. Who cares? If you believe that we're obsessed with you, then leave it at that, and quit trolling other players' forums to find out who wrote the latest installment of "The Tangerine Blues". Whatever for that, OK. If you are really here to communicate meaningfully with us on this board, then fine. But we all know that your 1 last brain cell cannot sustain the effort long enough to even matter.
Old 09-29-2004, 08:46 PM   #55
country flag Canuck_Chick

Canuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Gaston gets back to playing soon so that there's something more to discuss in this thread then who's trolling which board.
Robin Söderling
Thomas Johansson
Thomas Enqvist

Patrick Rafter
Canuck_Chick is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-29-2004, 08:55 PM   #56
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck_Chick
I hope Gaston gets back to playing soon so that there's something more to discuss in this thread then who's trolling which board.
We hope so, too.
Old 09-30-2004, 12:42 AM   #57
country flag Fedex

Fedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
These trolls will be gone, as soon as we elect a moderator.
Old 09-30-2004, 07:08 AM   #58
country flag Zetlandsk

Zetlandsk is a splendid one to beholdZetlandsk is a splendid one to beholdZetlandsk is a splendid one to beholdZetlandsk is a splendid one to beholdZetlandsk is a splendid one to beholdZetlandsk is a splendid one to beholdZetlandsk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Agreed, but if the troll was a funny one, then it wouldn't be a problem at all.

Gaston was supposed to start training today, but I hope he isn't rushing anything as shoulder problems need to be managed very well, luckily he doesn't have an Ivanisevic like serve as that would put even more strain on it.
Zetlandsk is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-30-2004, 09:32 AM   #59
country flag YulBrynnerWasBald

YulBrynnerWasBald has a spectacular aura aboutYulBrynnerWasBald has a spectacular aura about

I wouldn't know as I have never had a problem with Gaudio fans and I don't think I will. It's like someone who has form for stirring up crap or has been convicted of a crime, it's very clear that people are going to be suspicious, it's not rocket science at all.

Enough of that I am disappointed that I missed the Mariano Zabaleta show with Gaston as the first guest. From what I have heard he had a very good time and was a good guest. I can see that Gaston will appear on the show more often as well.
YulBrynnerWasBald is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-30-2004, 09:36 AM   #60
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Yes hopefully our troll problems are over now and we can get back to concentrating on what this Forum is actually about. As for the training - yes - it's true that he is starting today, but personally I am less worried about the shoulder than I am about him getting his head right and sorting out his other problems before he comes back to the circuit.

Closed Thread