The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat Thread - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2004, 09:35 PM   #31
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedex
And I notice, she hasnt responded to either GWH or Marc, rather she'll just go off topic again, and bitch about being 'obsessed over'.
She hasn't responded to FB in a coherent fashion either, which, to me, is a non-response. Until she does, we can treat her comments with the contempt that they deserve. And no, I will not put her on ignore, because I ain't about to let her think I'm a sucka.
Advertisement

Old 09-29-2004, 02:15 AM   #32
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream
Hi Zet It's not surprising that the Nalby and Gaudio fans have much in common.
Just so stereotypical of you to link one group of fans to another, but since you insist, I am not surprised if any of the Duck fans frequent the Agassi, Sampras, and Fish forums. None of us here begrudges that for one second, so why is it an issue here? Care to tell me?

Quote:
I know about the Nalby/Coria/Gaudio history.
Care to quote any history you know off the top of your head? The world waits anxiously for your contribution, tangerine. This is a fan forum, and constructive conversation is welcome here, but all I see from you is mindless trolling. If that's what you're here for, then you are in the wrong place.

Quote:
I may not be a "genuine" fan of Gaudio's
Thanks, Captain Obvious. Couldn't you have been a little more discreet?

Quote:
but I am interested in him so I like to read the posts about him.
That interest will last all of two seconds, I can guarantee you. Once you're through here, you'll "flit" elsewhere (is "flitting" your new favorite hobby now?) and cause another player's fans some grief.

Quote:
Relax, Gaucho fans, I'm not here to trash him
Thanks again, Captain Obvious. Can we downgrade from red alert to orange alert now?

Quote:
I'm not like Midol's hackies who invade the Roddick forum and suddenly feign interest in him. Heh.
If he's Midol, you're one giant headache or a bad case of indigestion. Hey, you asked for it, and I'm not one to pass up the chance to make a smart-ass remark.
Old 09-29-2004, 03:02 AM   #33
country flag Fedex

Fedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
Marc - that is a great post - putting the ghastly tangerinus in her place And to Sol and Lee - of course we know you are not trolls - you are two of the good guys! And finally to GWH - it is SO GOOD to see you back here again - I missed you
Yes, its good to see you back GWH!! The species of foul animal, commonly known as tangerinus, has broke out, spoiling ever thread in its path, even Gaston's as you've seen. Nice to see you again. Look at the moderator thread. This forum, is in need of one.
Old 09-29-2004, 03:07 AM   #34
country flag Fedex

Fedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigmagirl91

If he's Midol, you're one giant headache or a bad case of indigestion. Hey, you asked for it, and I'm not one to pass up the chance to make a smart-ass remark.
Rebecca's 'Midol' i guess?
Old 09-29-2004, 03:18 AM   #35
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedex
Rebecca's 'Midol' i guess?
Ok. Well, at least she didn't call you "nausea" or something equally as reviling.
Old 09-29-2004, 04:16 AM   #36
country flag UseTheSearchTool

UseTheSearchTool is just really niceUseTheSearchTool is just really niceUseTheSearchTool is just really niceUseTheSearchTool is just really nice

Such a novel idea, then again many of the most noble intentions don't always have the best conclusions either and it seems to be quite obvious where the main problem is located.

Yes, not even Coria fans bother in here and that's the same for Gaston fans in the Coria forum and that works very well.

Anyway, it seems that Gaston might not be playing too much tennis for the rest of year, though I hope this changes and it's not only a shoulder problem either.
UseTheSearchTool is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-29-2004, 04:20 AM   #37
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

Quote:
Originally Posted by UseTheSearchTool
Such a novel idea, then again many of the most noble intentions don't always have the best conclusions either and it seems to be quite obvious where the main problem is located.

Yes, not even Coria fans bother in here and that's the same for Gaston fans in the Coria forum and that works very well.

Anyway, it seems that Gaston might not be playing too much tennis for the rest of year, though I hope this changes and it's not only a shoulder problem either.

I sincerely hope Gaston gets better, and is able to get back on court.

Obviously, you haven't been here in the past few days, but we hope that the "problem" is gone.
Old 09-29-2004, 04:23 AM   #38

UseTheSearchTool is just really niceUseTheSearchTool is just really niceUseTheSearchTool is just really niceUseTheSearchTool is just really nice

Yes, I would like to see Gaston play in Madrid, Paris and Houston.

Then again he might need to think of getting a bit stronger even, as this year has been his best year and he has been playing and winning more matches than usual, and this could be having an effect on his body as well.
Old 09-29-2004, 04:30 AM   #39
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

Quote:
Yes, I would like to see Gaston play in Madrid, Paris and Houston.

Then again he might need to think of getting a bit stronger even, as this year has been his best year and he has been playing and winning more matches than usual, and this could be having an effect on his body as well.
And, might I add, his emotions as well. Not that it's a bad thing, though.
Old 09-29-2004, 04:35 AM   #40

Sure his facial expressions and the absolute ridicule he managed to receive from the media and the general public in Argentina after what happened in Malaga 2003, definitely would have hurt him for sure.

Then being written off as a talented but brittle player who will never win anything major, and then hitting that backhand across the court to win Roland Garros, with all that stuff, plus his early problems on the tour and seeing he finally succeeded, the emotional release just had to have been so much because of that.
Old 09-29-2004, 05:25 AM   #41
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigmagirl91
Just so stereotypical of you to link one group of fans to another, but since you insist, I am not surprised if any of the Duck fans frequent the Agassi, Sampras, and Fish forums. None of us here begrudges that for one second, so why is it an issue here? Care to tell me?
No, the Duck fans do not frequent Sampras forum and I'm glad
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-29-2004, 06:27 AM   #42
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yes - seems our Gaston has a lot of personal stuff to sort out as well as the shoulder injury, and there is a chance he won't play at all for the rest of the year (apart from Houston). I hope he gets everything sorted out soon and comes back stronger than ever.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-29-2004, 06:55 AM   #43
country flag PerezRoldan

PerezRoldan is a splendid one to beholdPerezRoldan is a splendid one to beholdPerezRoldan is a splendid one to beholdPerezRoldan is a splendid one to beholdPerezRoldan is a splendid one to beholdPerezRoldan is a splendid one to beholdPerezRoldan is a splendid one to behold

Yes, well Gaston has achieved a lot this year and this I am thankful for, but the bottom line is if he isn't happy with his outside life, then it's going to have a negative effect on him and I for one would be happy for Gaston to take as much time off as he needs.
PerezRoldan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-29-2004, 08:05 AM   #44
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerezRoldan
Yes, well Gaston has achieved a lot this year and this I am thankful for, but the bottom line is if he isn't happy with his outside life, then it's going to have a negative effect on him and I for one would be happy for Gaston to take as much time off as he needs.
I agree. Of course it means he won't be going into Houston with as much match practice and confidence as he would need in that environment, but getting his life back on track is much more important. He has just started practicing again this week though which is good to know.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-29-2004, 08:08 AM   #45
country flag Zetlandsk

Zetlandsk is a splendid one to beholdZetlandsk is a splendid one to beholdZetlandsk is a splendid one to beholdZetlandsk is a splendid one to beholdZetlandsk is a splendid one to beholdZetlandsk is a splendid one to beholdZetlandsk is a splendid one to behold

I just want Gaston to be at Houston and have a fresh mind as he really doesn't need to play for the rest of the season. If the impossible happened imagine Jim's face if he has to present him with a trophy, it won't happen, but the thought is funny though.
Zetlandsk is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread