The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat Thread - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2004, 04:04 AM   #16
country flag Marc Rosset is Tall
Senior Member
 
Marc Rosset is Tall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1,563
Marc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chat thread

I have decided to deal with your post here tangerine. As this is a better medium for it.

Quote:
Originally posted by tangerine_dream
You don't have a clue what's true and what's not.
The MTF world has been waiting with baited breath to see when you are going to contribute to a valid tennis thread. As much as I disagree with some of FB's views, he has contributed something reasonable to the threads relating to tennis on here.

Quote:
I didn't even know my other post got banned. For shame! It was legit!
It would be as legit as myself going around a fan forum for example the Coria forum and winding their fans up after Gaston won the French Open. That's what GM is all about to talk about the respective matches and the issues in there.

Quote:
Neither can you complain about mine. I haven't said anything bad about Gaston at all (and probably never will because I actually like the guy, from what little I've seen and read) and already you people are freaking out. LOL.
Hehehe. That is a great porky

Your reasons for posting as to why you like Gaston?
1. Because he isn't a threat to any of my favourite players, yes that could be deemed as insulting.
2. Come into this forum and gloat about the fact that Roddick has won claycourt titles and in comparison trying to put down saying where are Gaston's fastcourt titles.

Quote:
You were the one who brought him up in the first place.
It's Ok and what are you trying to prove? I was wondering what the answer was to Sigma's original question as well?

So why I am a troll when I came in and discussed aspects of Roddick's game in his forum?

Roddick and Gaston aren't even in the same universe on so many levels, and has been said before, you didn't bother about him before and why bother now?

Quote:
165. For biting the bullet and seeing a sports psychologist, when he had a major problem with his mental game.
Really? Wow, that's great of him. I wish Mardy Fish would do the same, he might actually win something once in a while. See? I'm learning some interesting stuff about Gaston already. Rock on, Gaucho fans
Madame, for what reason would 165 not be true?

There is plenty of stuff out there on him already.
Marc Rosset is Tall is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 09-28-2004, 06:33 AM   #17
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor
 
*Ljubica*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 52,208
*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chat thread

Marc - that is a great post - putting the ghastly tangerinus in her place And to Sol and Lee - of course we know you are not trolls - you are two of the good guys! And finally to GWH - it is SO GOOD to see you back here again - I missed you
__________________
AJDE SRBIJA


Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more

Last edited by *Ljubica* : 09-28-2004 at 06:36 AM.
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-28-2004, 06:40 AM   #18
country flag Zetlandsk
Senior Member
 
Zetlandsk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 623
Zetlandsk is a splendid one to beholdZetlandsk is a splendid one to beholdZetlandsk is a splendid one to beholdZetlandsk is a splendid one to beholdZetlandsk is a splendid one to beholdZetlandsk is a splendid one to beholdZetlandsk is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Chat thread

Too bad about the shoulder problems with Gaston at the moment, and in reality he has been very lucky with injuries in his career, but at least he has qualified for the end of season championships.

Welcome to the chat thread everyone and TD don't be surprised that there are Nalbandian fans here, the main problem is between Coria and Gaudio fans, and that is only a small percentage of them.

Got to psyche myself up for work.
Zetlandsk is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-28-2004, 09:15 AM   #19
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor
 
*Ljubica*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 52,208
*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetlandsk
Too bad about the shoulder problems with Gaston at the moment, and in reality he has been very lucky with injuries in his career, but at least he has qualified for the end of season championships.

Welcome to the chat thread everyone and TD don't be surprised that there are Nalbandian fans here, the main problem is between Coria and Gaudio fans, and that is only a small percentage of them.

Got to psyche myself up for work.
Yes - most David fans love Gaston and were genuinely pleased for him when he won Roland Garros even though he beat David in the semis to do it!! Coria fans though - a completely different matter
__________________
AJDE SRBIJA


Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-28-2004, 11:43 AM   #20
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang
 
sigmagirl91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Big Blue Nation
Age: 43
Posts: 36,083
sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Rosset is Tall
I have decided to deal with your post here tangerine. As this is a better medium for it.



The MTF world has been waiting with baited breath to see when you are going to contribute to a valid tennis thread. As much as I disagree with some of FB's views, he has contributed something reasonable to the threads relating to tennis on here.



It would be as legit as myself going around a fan forum for example the Coria forum and winding their fans up after Gaston won the French Open. That's what GM is all about to talk about the respective matches and the issues in there.



Hehehe. That is a great porky

Your reasons for posting as to why you like Gaston?
1. Because he isn't a threat to any of my favourite players, yes that could be deemed as insulting.
2. Come into this forum and gloat about the fact that Roddick has won claycourt titles and in comparison trying to put down saying where are Gaston's fastcourt titles.



It's Ok and what are you trying to prove? I was wondering what the answer was to Sigma's original question as well?

So why I am a troll when I came in and discussed aspects of Roddick's game in his forum?

Roddick and Gaston aren't even in the same universe on so many levels, and has been said before, you didn't bother about him before and why bother now?



Madame, for what reason would 165 not be true?

There is plenty of stuff out there on him already.
Great post, Marc. We could only wait to see what her "response" would be, or will there be one? She has probably gone back to DuckNation to report her exploits to them over there. Somehow, I wonder if they even care...
__________________
Talk to the hand because the ears don't hear you.
sigmagirl91 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-28-2004, 11:44 AM   #21
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang
 
sigmagirl91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Big Blue Nation
Age: 43
Posts: 36,083
sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
Yes - most David fans love Gaston and were genuinely pleased for him when he won Roland Garros even though he beat David in the semis to do it!! Coria fans though - a completely different matter
They need some cheese to go with that whine-and badly.
__________________
Talk to the hand because the ears don't hear you.
sigmagirl91 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-28-2004, 06:01 PM   #22
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang
 
sigmagirl91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Big Blue Nation
Age: 43
Posts: 36,083
sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream
Oh, look, the Nalby twats Peppermint Patty and Marcie have stalked me over here, too. *checks watch to see how long Fedex the Eunuch shows up* Poor dears, don't you have anything better to do than obsess over me? You do it in the Nalbandian forum, you do it in every Roddick thread you can find in GM, and now you do it here. For people who hate Roddick and his fans, you sure do spend a lot of time obsessing over us. I don't blame you really, because Roddick is fab and so are we, but alas, I am here to talk about Gaston the Great not Roddick or anybody else. And you already have thread dedicated to me in the Nalby forum, we don't need another one in here. Please stay on topic, thank you.

And Marc, I was talking to FB, not you. I'll wait for his response, thanks. I have as much right to chit chat in here as you and the rest of Midol's sheep do chit chatting in the Roddick forum.
Ya, ya, ya, we've heard it all before. They're "obsessed" with me. It sounds more like whining than glee, tangerine, and whining looks bad on you in so many ways. Want some old molded cheddar to go with your "whine"?

You never answered my question-at least not to my satisfaction. You just drone on and on about how we "obsess" over you. And yes, I had a thread dedicated to me over in Roddick land too-called "Victory For DuckNation", authored by your alter ego.

Until you can provide a straight answer ("I am just curious" doesn't cut it here), everything you say is being ignored.
__________________
Talk to the hand because the ears don't hear you.
sigmagirl91 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-28-2004, 06:10 PM   #23
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor
 
*Ljubica*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 52,208
*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigmagirl91
Ya, ya, ya, we've heard it all before. They're "obsessed" with me. It sounds more like whining than glee, tangerine, and whining looks bad on you in so many ways. Want some old molded cheddar to go with your "whine"?

You never answered my question-at least not to my satisfaction. You just drone on and on about how we "obsess" over you. And yes, I had a thread dedicated to me over in Roddick land too-called "Victory For DuckNation", authored by your alter ego.

Until you can provide a straight answer ("I am just curious" doesn't cut it here), everything you say is being ignored.
There is another thread on this Forum started by our good friend PerezRoldan and wondering if the Gaudio Forum needs a Moderator because the "vibe" here has got bad these last few weeks. Having read the post you have just quoted Sigma (blissfully hidden from me til you quoted it!), I can see why he is worried. Some people can't seem to join a Forum to have a pleasant "chat" about a player (in this case our lovely Gaston of course), without becoming bitter and vindictive and obviously trying to start a fight. They never seem happy until they inflict every Forum on MTF with a nasty form of trollism and leave an unpleasant taste in the mouth The Gaston Forum used to be a peaceful place that I have visited for a very long time - now there is an air of aggresion and unpleasantness which is making me sad, and I know a lot of other long-standing Gaston fans feel the same. Hope it gets back to normal soon
__________________
AJDE SRBIJA


Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-28-2004, 06:13 PM   #24
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang
 
sigmagirl91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Big Blue Nation
Age: 43
Posts: 36,083
sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
There is another thread on this Forum started by our good friend PerezRoldan and wondering if the Gaudio Forum needs a Moderator because the "vibe" here has got bad these last few weeks. Having read the post you have just quoted Sigma (blissfully hidden from me til you quoted it!), I can see why he is worried. Some people can't seem to join a Forum to have a pleasant "chat" about a player (in this case our lovely Gaston of course), without becoming bitter and vindictive and obviously trying to start a fight. They never seem happy until they inflict every Forum on MTF with a nasty form of trollism and leave an unpleasant taste in the mouth The Gaston Forum used to be a peaceful place that I have visited for a very long time - now there is an air of aggresion and unpleasantness which is making me sad, and I know a lot of other long-standing Gaston fans feel the same. Hope it gets back to normal soon
Kind of reminds me of the David forum-until about a month ago. I don't know what happened there, but I hope that it gets addressed so we can be back to our happy selves again.
__________________
Talk to the hand because the ears don't hear you.
sigmagirl91 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-28-2004, 07:59 PM   #25
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang
 
sigmagirl91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Big Blue Nation
Age: 43
Posts: 36,083
sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chat thread

Hey, FB, GWH, Marc, PerezRoldan, and Zet, check your pm's.
__________________
Talk to the hand because the ears don't hear you.
sigmagirl91 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-28-2004, 09:13 PM   #26
country flag Fedex
Registered User
 
Fedex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 17,533
Fedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler
Look at what I have found since I have been away from action. This has been a journey of self discovery hasn't it, and look we have even found the last remnants of the Australopithecus Robustus species that has managed to squirm it's way here and yes that's you tangerinus.

Rass, don't worry man you will be able to survive the military service.
I should rep you for this, though it says I cant.
__________________
"I think that now and until the end of my career, I can really play with my mind at peace, and no longer hear that I've never won Roland Garros." - Roger Federer
Fedex is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-28-2004, 09:21 PM   #27
country flag Fedex
Registered User
 
Fedex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 17,533
Fedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinus
Oh, look, the Nalby twats Peppermint Patty and Marcie have stalked me over here, too. *checks watch to see how long Fedex the Eunuch shows up* Poor dears, don't you have anything better to do than obsess over me? You do it in the Nalbandian forum, you do it in every Roddick thread you can find in GM, and now you do it here. For people who hate Roddick and his fans, you sure do spend a lot of time obsessing over us. I don't blame you really, because Roddick is fab and so are we, but alas, I am here to talk about Gaston the Great not Roddick or anybody else. And you already have thread dedicated to me in the Nalby forum, we don't need another one in here. Please stay on topic, thank you.

And Marc, I was talking to FB, not you. I'll wait for his response, thanks. I have as much right to chit chat in here as you and the rest of Midol's sheep do chit chatting in the Roddick forum.
And you know, you do alot of bitching about being 'obsessed' over in every possible thread.You know, we all know you cant come up with a post, with an ounce of originallity in it, nor make a post that isnt full of errors from beginning to end, and without bias, but do you have to bring you're crap here?? I'm sorry, but we dont need intellectual disasters, which means YOU, in THIS forum. Take YOURE CRAP elsewhere, we hear enough of it on GM as it is!! I have nothing more to say to you tangerinus, except to seriously find a life, that doent involve going into player forums, of players that you have never even shown interest in the 1st place. And please, 'stay on topic'?? Why are you bringing up RODDICK in GASTON'S forum??
__________________
"I think that now and until the end of my career, I can really play with my mind at peace, and no longer hear that I've never won Roland Garros." - Roger Federer

Last edited by Fedex : 09-28-2004 at 09:24 PM.
Fedex is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-28-2004, 09:24 PM   #28
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang
 
sigmagirl91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Big Blue Nation
Age: 43
Posts: 36,083
sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedex
You know, we all know you cant come up with a post, with an ounce of originallity in it, nor make a post that isnt full of errors from beginning to end, and without bias, but do you have to bring you're crap here?? I'm sorry, but we dont need intellectual disasters, which means YOU, in THIS forum. Take YOURE CRAP elsewhere, we hear enough of it on GM as it is!! I have nothing more to say to you tangerinus, except to seriously find a life, that doent involve going into player forums, of players that you have never even shown interest in the 1st place. And please, stay on topic?? Why are you bringing up RODDICK in GASTON'S forum??
Fedex, please leave her alone. All this going back and forth between the two of you makes this place and the Nalby forum look like a pre-school romper room. She clearly isn't going to answer anyone here in a coherent fashion, so I'd leave her alone. And hopefully she will leave us alone. If you have anything to say to her, please address it with her. Thanks.
__________________
Talk to the hand because the ears don't hear you.
sigmagirl91 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-28-2004, 09:25 PM   #29
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor
 
*Ljubica*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 52,208
*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedex
I should rep you for this, though it says I cant.
Don't worry Fedex - I already have Must say it's wonderful to have the quick wit and incisive brain of GWH back on the scene - beware all trolls
__________________
AJDE SRBIJA


Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-28-2004, 09:27 PM   #30
country flag Fedex
Registered User
 
Fedex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 17,533
Fedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
Don't worry Fedex - I already have Must say it's wonderful to have the quick wit and incisive brain of GWH back on the scene - beware all trolls
And I notice, she hasnt responded to either GWH or Marc, rather she'll just go off topic again, and bitch about being 'obsessed over'.
__________________
"I think that now and until the end of my career, I can really play with my mind at peace, and no longer hear that I've never won Roland Garros." - Roger Federer
Fedex is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios