The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat Thread - Page 1946 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 12:20 AM   #29176
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
Great thread title
Getta- feel free to take some of our snow. Once again I drove in a storm and I am sick of it. Of course I saw this every year about this time
And have a great time at whatever tennis tournie you are heading to. It is fun to watch in person. And I like watching alone as well It is ok to have someone to pal around with though as long as they are not fangirls Embarassing for this old lady who prefers to watch the match and not the asses or the hair
Hey everyone else
Perhaps it's that I desire vehemently things I lack.

It's a challenger tournament. Good stuff to start with; not that rare to see good matches in lower profile tournaments, not to mention the sometimes disappointing finals in tournaments advertised to be the paragon, prestige, class...

As for the players' asses, stopped to admire them in my early teens. The tight-fitting shorts didn't help, fortunately I was brainwashed by teachers I admired (and my mum, who I didn't admire at that time ) to not always pay attention to one's appearance. Perhaps high quality teaching skills have been applied to a fast-learner... yeah, great thread title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vale View Post
That´s a great decision, Getta! I´ve never been to a live match (except ordinary club events) but they say it´s absolutely different.

Today I watched a historic exho at the BALTC: In aid of an association which helps women suffering from Miastenia Gravis, Navratilova came to Argentina and played with Sabatini, and then they played together against Paola Suarez and Tarabini (Olympic gold medallists).
Heaps of Argentine ex-players turned up and there were a lot of emotional reunions between people who hadn´t seen each other in many years. Over 4000 people, many more than for the last DC tie.
Sabatini looked amazing. She´s 38 but she has a figure like Ana Inanovic!
Glad you enjoyed that exho, Vale.

Gabriela is far more attractive than Ivanovic, that easily said. Not only has she more beautiful face and figure, but also the shine of a well-integrated personality. Though what is most amazing about her is that she offers a helping hand to young aspiring Argentine players.
Getta is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-15-2009, 08:35 AM   #29177
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat Thread

Hi everyone. Didn't have time to come here sooner. Yesterday, we had our usual Open Day at school. Not as many visitors as expected but the weather was great so it helped anyway. Now, Sunday being my only free day of this week, I only wanna relax. Hope you're all fine.
Old 03-16-2009, 02:55 AM   #29178
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Reading on my thesis materials, found interesting how the loss of stormy speed calms waters in a Shallow-Water Towing Tank.

Cool engineering related stuff.
Old 03-16-2009, 03:03 AM   #29179
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Still having some technical problems, should have them fixed eventually.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-16-2009, 03:49 PM   #29180
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Peter Luczak and Cat have their second kid now.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 03-17-2009, 09:44 AM   #29181
country flag Getta

Most baby girls look more like their fathers.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:46 AM   #29182
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

So you going to post your baby pics then Getta?

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 03-17-2009, 09:51 AM   #29183
country flag Getta

I'm still thinking about it.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:03 AM   #29184
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to the happy parents
Old 03-17-2009, 12:22 PM   #29185
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats indeed

Hope everyone is ok.
Sorry I can't be here more, but it simply isn't possible at the moment.
Still a lot of problems with my dog and I'm taking up holidays now and then to go for examinations with him. Hence a lot of job to do when I'm at work.
Worst thing is that they can't find what's wrong with him and he's getting worse every day
I've seen several vets already and they took ultrasounds, x-rays and did blood tests but no diagnosis yet.
Now they are checking Lyme disease and I hope to have the results tonight or tomorrow.
If it would be that then it's serious but then at least they can start a treatment and then maybe he still has a chance.
martine2 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-17-2009, 04:45 PM   #29186
country flag Choupi

Sorry to read that there's still some serious worrying with your dog Martine. Hope they can find what's wrong pretty soon
Old 03-18-2009, 12:19 AM   #29187
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope all are well here.
Sorry to hear your dog is still not well martine; here is hoping they figure it out and even if the lyme test is negative they should treat him anyway for it
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-18-2009, 02:04 AM   #29188
country flag Getta

Martine, hope you make it through this one way or another.

Finding myself in the position of having promised to do something today and not being able to do it, makes me feel guilty. Have to find the best way to calm them down safely, I guess.
Old 03-18-2009, 03:58 AM   #29189
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Horrible news about the dog, Marti, hope they can find a solution as soon as possible.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 03-18-2009, 07:10 AM   #29190
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks all!

Yes Sue, the vet phoned me yesterday that the test result will take at least one more day, but that he wanted to start treatment right away because a negative test is no guarantee at all that he doesn't have it.

Joâo was very sceptic when I told him (he said "speculation again and this means they don't have a clue what's wrong") but when I told him about your post he got more convinced
He does show a lot of symptoms of Lyme disease:
- the spleen is a lot too large
- slight anomality in the kidney function
- exhaustion
- sweating & slavering
- infections to ears and eyes that keep coming back after treatment
- stomach problems
- problems with jumping

They will treat him with Amoxicilline 500mg for 1 month.
Only thing I regret is that I'm talking about Lyme disease possibility to the vets since January already (real risk since we live in the woods) but they said that it wasn't the right season for a tick infection...
martine2 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread