The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat Thread - Page 1943 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 05:36 PM   #29131
country flag Vale

Vale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Everybody Wang Chung Tonight and Seb Loeb is annoying midget Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by martine2 View Post
There seems to be something wrong with the kidneys.
They are functioning but they don't seem to manage to filter everything (jeez, I can't explain this in English...) and some values are slightly too elevated (creatinine). Also he had some protein residue and bilirubine in his urine which is a consequence of the fact that the kidney doesn't filter enough.

In normal circumstances the dog is perfectly normal but as soon as he gets heavy training he gets exhausted.

We have to adapt his diet to low protein and give him rest for about a month. Hopefully it will be solved then because otherwise I have a huge problem
How worrying for you, Marti! As far as I know, in humans kidney problems are more likely to be cured eventually than to become chronic, and lets hope it´s the same for dogs!
Vale is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-26-2009, 02:38 AM   #29132
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Everybody Wang Chung Tonight and Seb Loeb is annoying midget Chat Thread

yeah... sometimes I fear what I might hear...

It's nice to hear our loved ones are doing well and nest elsewhere, at least. No matter how sweetly sad we feel about it.
Getta is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-26-2009, 06:43 AM   #29133
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by martine2 View Post
Those things I'm already doing with all my dogs
But they are competition dogs so yes, I'm afraid something is expected in return.
The dogs are athletes and they compete on a very high level, which demands a lot from the body. They have to be 100% healthy, physically and mentally. You can compare it with a top tennis player.
Same as for human athletes, the body suffers a lot and injuries often happen. Also the smallest health problem gives problems in the performance.

If he were my dog, then I wouldn't be this worried. I love the competition, but if I have to choose between my dog's health and getting titles, then the choice is easy.
Joăo is different. His bond with the dogs isn't as emotional as mine. He treats them well but for him they are "the equipment" he needs for the competition and they have to perform or they leave.

Since we are together he agreed to keep the older dogs when they retire because he knows I want this. But he'll never keep a young dog that can't compete anymore
Like Vale I also hope the kidney pb can be cured. And I can totally understand that you're worrying for the dog. I couldn't accept to let one leave because he isn't performant though.
Old 02-27-2009, 04:27 AM   #29134
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Hope my vbetting luck doesn't run out soon. Well, just small bets here and there. Many years ago, bet on horse races. I will run through this process again hoping I find my form. As Martine has just assured me, horses and players don't differ much on stances.

and, I know whom to blame if anything goes wrong... prepackaged attitudes don't need to be scrutinised with vigour...
Old 03-02-2009, 01:14 AM   #29135
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Everybody Wang Chung Tonight and good luck Mrs Luczak Chat Thread

My housemate thought it would be funny to flood the laundry, by overstacking the washing machine.

DC previews will be coming up tomorrow.

The thread title, well Mrs Luczak will be giving birth to the second child, which will be a daughter, she is due this week.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-02-2009, 03:11 AM   #29136
country flag Vale

Vale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Everybody Wang Chung Tonight and good luck Mrs Luczak Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
My housemate thought it would be funny to flood the laundry, by overstacking the washing machine.
I know all about that... You´ll have badly washed laundry but very clean floors!
Vale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-02-2009, 03:37 AM   #29137
country flag Getta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vale View Post
I know all about that... You´ll have badly washed laundry but very clean floors!

I always hand wash my laundry. Just an easy way to keep myself awake on the narrow road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
The thread title, well Mrs Luczak will be giving birth to the second child, which will be a daughter, she is due this week.
That's a huge reason for Luczacs to celebrate.

Within a few months of my being here, I first started getting interested in Peter when you posted the trophy ceremony photo in Montevideo. Inevitably affected, I guess.
Old 03-02-2009, 04:27 AM   #29138
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vale View Post
Hahaha, well she isn't the brightest. I mean she has around 300 clothes and decided to do 3 full loads, hence when I got to the laundry I almost fell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post
That's a huge reason for Luczacs to celebrate.

Within a few months of my being here, I first started getting interested in Peter when you posted the trophy ceremony photo in Montevideo. Inevitably affected, I guess.
The first man to play Gaston on his comeback, but he is a classy guy.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 03-03-2009, 05:56 AM   #29139
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

I hope the laundry pb has been solved. Never happened to me but hey, I don't have around 300 clothes anyway.

There was like a touch of spring this weekend. Mild temps again and a bit of sun. I've spent my afternoons in the garden. Now that it's back to work, the rain is back too
Old 03-03-2009, 11:53 AM   #29140
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Yes, the laundry problem is fixed and I am not swimming around, though I can't wait for the next foible.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 03-05-2009, 07:17 AM   #29141
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope everybody here is doing ok!

Congrats to the Luczaks with the new baby coming
martine2 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-05-2009, 08:01 AM   #29142
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

I am not bad Marti, just finished my healthy dinner of rösti and sausages, good for the cooler days. Now, I am doing a few things at the moment, waiting for a youtube video to upload.

Writing DC previews, trying to prepare some questions, getting irritated by the wireless internet connection.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 03-05-2009, 08:15 AM   #29143
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute

Rösti and sausages sounds good
Looking forward to the DC previews hehe!
Old 03-05-2009, 08:17 AM   #29144
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Well I had to finish the sausages off, so thought it would go well with the rösti.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 03-05-2009, 08:24 AM   #29145
country flag martine2
yawn

...and with a beer, I figure?
Closed Thread