The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat Thread - Page 1937 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2009, 01:25 AM   #29041
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Everybody Wang Chung Tonight and Tennis Australia are an insult to morons Th

I was never interested in seeing any mtf poster's photo. The puzzle piece probably missing would be found only if I met them. Someone's aura can't be captured on paper... what can be cultured in vivo, can't be simulated in vitro... it's not weird, it's magical.

So many exams I have to pass that I must embrace victorious warrior mentality if I want to get paid.

Tense tiebreak decider.
Getta is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2009, 03:02 AM   #29042
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Everybody Wang Chung Tonight and Tennis Australia are an insult to morons Th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupi View Post
Going to spend some time with my dad. See you all back on Sunday I think.
Choupi, hope you had a good time with your dad.

It's strange how no matter tense the relationship with our parents might have been in the past, we find ourselves trying to close the gap... what it started as a sitter-hatchling relation, how it moulded our characters, and why we fear if it's too late to say some things...

Quote:
Originally Posted by martine2 View Post
DAMN!! Family issues make me go and at the same time
but yes, I know, you can choose your friends but not yr family and one of my sisters sucks BIG TIME
Oh, the struggle for survival between cooperators in the family nest, another blood relation to whom we owe to try hard to sort things out.

Dunno how much do we really owe though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Speaking of food, go to make the marinade for the steaks on the weekend, lucky it will keep for a few days and I can use it on all forms of meat.

As for the onions, well they are peeled and chopped, they last a while, and I will end up using them fairly quickly.
If you like the lingering odour on your breath, garlic is good as it's more invasive than onion.

How about a good pastrami?
Old 02-15-2009, 03:14 AM   #29043
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Miss Crpytic is on fire today and we wouldn't have it any other way.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-15-2009, 04:51 AM   #29044
country flag Getta

Breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting is perhaps a sign of supreme excellence, but the fire's still burning high.

I'm not referring to this thread of course. Here real friends gather together to warm themselves with the heat of one another's company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Miss Crpytic is on fire today and we wouldn't have it any other way.
Cryptic clues can all be deciphered.
Old 02-15-2009, 07:48 AM   #29045
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post
Choupi, hope you had a good time with your dad.
It was fine being with him again. And the weather was great so that was only a bonus.
Quote:
It's strange how no matter tense the relationship with our parents might have been in the past, we find ourselves trying to close the gap... what it started as a sitter-hatchling relation, how it moulded our characters, and why we fear if it's too late to say some things...
And that feeling of fear it's too late gets bigger and more intense when you've already lost one of your parents far too soon.

Martine, I hope the family issues don't get you too down.
Old 02-15-2009, 08:56 AM   #29046
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupi View Post
And that feeling of fear it's too late gets bigger and more intense when you've already lost one of your parents far too soon.

Martine, I hope the family issues don't get you too down.
Glad you had a good time Choupi!

I perfectly understand what you mean about having lost one of your parents. For me this is the only reason why I try not to have a big riot with my sister.
I'm very fond of my mother and it would hurt her.
But that's about the only feeling I have for that particular sister (so no I won't let her get me down )and I share that feeling with my other 3 sisters.

As we have this proverb in Belgium: "she can make 2 stones have a big fight" ...
martine2 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-15-2009, 01:32 PM   #29047
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Everybody Wang Chung Tonight and Seb Loeb is annoying midget Chat Thread

Love this thread.
Must say that I always had a really nice relationship with my folks. Can't remember a time when I did not respect them and their judgements regarding me. The only regret I have is that I did not make more time to spend with my mom when she was dying. Had an excuse but honestly I should have figured that all out. So when dad was dying there was no way in hell I wasn't spending my 3 day weekends with him.
As far as relationships with siblings? I do like mine but I certainly understand who and what they are and represent. Don't think I would ever be close friends with them however if we were not related. Have a good time with them for the most part when I see them and there isn't any animosity between us but we lead very different lives and we have very different ways of looking at the world. Funny that. You'd think coming from the same household that we would have more in common. I personally have this belief that nature of one's personality makes us grasp different aspects of what was presented to us. You just see the same things differently. I do feel however that we are all really good people

Getta I love it when you are cryptic And I would love to see the faces of everyone here. I do remember Choups showing her photo a ways back and Martine has as well. Would love to see what you look like as well as GW. But I can understand wanting privacy as well.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-15-2009, 01:35 PM   #29048
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Everybody Wang Chung Tonight and Seb Loeb is annoying midget Chat Thread

Maybe one day Suey, I will show you a photo, loving the qualie results at the moment from Bs As.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 02-15-2009, 07:00 PM   #29049
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute

I like a talking in riddles Getta too, but I must say sometimes I have difficulties to decipher (disadvantage of not being a native speaker )

Well, I get along fine with my family too. It's just the one sister who drives me nuts.
But except for my mom, I don't have much contact with them as we don't have so much in common and there is a very big age difference too.

As for the pictures, like Sue I'd like to know what Getta and GWH look like as they probably are the only people on MTF who I really like but don't know what they look like Getta already described herself so I have an idea but George is a mystery. Then again, nothing wrong with mysteries hehe.
martine2 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-15-2009, 09:23 PM   #29050
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

And I am looking forward to the day when I get to see the real GW
Old 02-15-2009, 09:23 PM   #29051
country flag Vale

Vale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all! Martine, you said I should come here more often and I took you up on it, so here I am. And reading back I find you´ve just had a birthday. Very happy birthday belated wishes!!!

As for knowing what each of us is like, this is me: height 1,60, short blond hair, several kilos too many, green eyes, very fair skin. I´m fourth generation Argentine but my Irish ancestry shows. Interests: my family (grown-up sons), travel, photography, classical music and opera, watching tennis and some other sports such as F1 and football. Used to be into cooking but since the boys left home my husband and I are trying to pretend we´re not interested in food anymore!
Vale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-15-2009, 09:26 PM   #29052
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Thanks Vale! I did not know you were even married and had boys!! I always just assumed you were a youngin
Old 02-15-2009, 11:12 PM   #29053
country flag Getta

Sue, I have changed a bit since my early teens. Abstract thinking prone kid, abstract feeling and intuition prone adult. Maturity or naivete, assuming there is a binary categorisation, rowing against the current just to stay stationary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vale View Post
As for knowing what each of us is like, this is me: height 1,60, short blond hair, several kilos too many, green eyes, very fair skin. I´m fourth generation Argentine but my Irish ancestry shows. Interests: my family (grown-up sons), travel, photography, classical music and opera, watching tennis and some other sports such as F1 and football. Used to be into cooking but since the boys left home my husband and I are trying to pretend we´re not interested in food anymore!
Vale, have you ever learnt to play a musical instrument?

Absolutely love classical music, but can't seem to get into opera. Too many vested feelings and kaleidoscopic variety of expressions there, for naive listeners.
Old 02-15-2009, 11:20 PM   #29054
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
Thanks Vale! I did not know you were even married and had boys!! I always just assumed you were a youngin
Young at heart.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 02-16-2009, 12:09 AM   #29055
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

One of my fav songs

Closed Thread