The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat Thread - Page 1859 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2008, 07:04 AM   #27871
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Martin Jaite Appreciation and thanks for the memories Felix Mantilla Chat Thr

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMK is Innocent View Post
You have done so well with the old house and they were built to last, not just to look good.
Thanks. I've tried to give it back its old charm. But I'm aware some will say that they don't like. Depends on everyone's tastes. And yes, loads of hours

Quote:
The officiating has been awful in this event and I have seen a lot of the games. Well just hope Norway can take out the Russians if they meet in the final.
I haven't been able to watch much of the handball but yesterday's been awfull, really. But that's sadly part of the game.
Quote:
The athletics has been fun, though I don't like Ramzi won, he's a fine runner, but a mercenary.
The athletics are scheduled at quite decent hours for me, given the time delay. And I'm watching every time I can. Bolt looks like a UFO!!
Advertisement

Old 08-20-2008, 07:13 AM   #27872
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Martin Jaite Appreciation and thanks for the memories Felix Mantilla Chat Thr

Lightning Bolt, he is the man and I want to see him go hard tonight and give that 200m record a shake.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-20-2008, 07:33 AM   #27873
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

I think your wish will come true
Old 08-20-2008, 10:00 AM   #27874
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupi View Post
Yes Getta, old houses don't lack charm but they require such hard work to keep it working.

My boys have beaten Russia but not the girls. And I have to say that the 2 Chinese umpires in that match were dreadfull. A shame. Congrats to the Russians but there will always be a bitter taste in my mouth.
Waiting for Doucouré, Djhone and Hurtis to do something good.
I don't really understand handball too much (although it's been sort of explained to me a bit earlier )... but I have to believe that this really did have bad umpiring because you are the 2nd French person I've encountered being mad about it!!

Choupi your house renovations look great You are doing an awesome job

I'm so anxious. I have my Nanna's funeral tomorrow. My dad's 'sister' that we don't talk to is coming from interstate and my 'cousins' that we don't talk to are going to be there as well. I don't want to see them. It's hard enough going to a funeral as it is without having to see people that you don't want to see

Last edited by Peta Pan : 08-20-2008 at 10:06 AM.
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-20-2008, 10:03 AM   #27875
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think your wish will come true
Iceland beat Poland yeahhhhhhhhhhhh baby and are in the medal round. France will be playing either Croatia or Denmark in the semis.

Peta, as hard as it is, focus on the positive memories you had of your nan, that's more important than the clown relatives, you have a problem with.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 08-20-2008, 10:36 AM   #27876
country flag Choupi

Peta, I hope you can focus and stay away from the relatives you don't feel like meeting. Funerals are a way to say a last goodbye and nothing should come and disturb this
Old 08-20-2008, 11:08 AM   #27877
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately my dad has to talk to his sister about some stuff to do with the will... it would be so much easier if we could all just stay away from each for the whole thing.

They had better not cause any problems, it's nanna's day not theirs. Who knows with them though. I don't know if they understand respect.
Old 08-20-2008, 03:23 PM   #27878
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry for your loss Peta
Don't let the relatives you hardly see make you feel bad
martine2 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-22-2008, 08:13 AM   #27879
country flag Choupi

Default Re: Lykke til Island og Norge i OL Handball Chat Thread

Hope everyone is ok. I'm currently enjoying my last days of freedom. Yes, I'll be back at work on Tuesday. But all I wanna say right now is:

ALLEZ LES BLEUS!!
Old 08-22-2008, 08:15 AM   #27880
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Yes, enjoy your days of freedom. The Croats know how to perform at this level, but I think France can win.

Loving the Americans dropping the baton in both relays.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 08-22-2008, 08:22 AM   #27881
country flag Choupi

Well I think that it's gonna be a tough match for both teams. I really hope my boys win it but nobody knows.

The relays yesterday have been hilarious at times and not only because of the US teams.
Old 08-22-2008, 08:54 AM   #27882
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Quote:
Originally Posted by martine2 View Post
So sorry for your loss Peta
Don't let the relatives you hardly see make you feel bad
Thanks

Everything went so much better than I had expected.

The service was very lovely and afterwards I ended up spending the afternoon with the family that we had been arguing with for years. Tonight dad and me are going to dinner with them. Crazy stuff!
Quote:
Hope everyone is ok. I'm currently enjoying my last days of freedom. Yes, I'll be back at work on Tuesday.
Me on Monday I'm dreading it so much
Old 08-22-2008, 09:09 AM   #27883
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Quote:
Well I think that it's gonna be a tough match for both teams. I really hope my boys win it but nobody knows.

The relays yesterday have been hilarious at times and not only because of the US teams.
Well the US teams were the main humourous ones, but so many DQs and DNFs, made it worth it.

Not sure who I want to win out of France or Croatia, as long as they lose to Iceland.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 08-22-2008, 09:38 AM   #27884
country flag Choupi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
Thanks

Everything went so much better than I had expected.
Glad to read that it's been less complicated than you thought.
Old 08-22-2008, 09:39 AM   #27885
country flag Choupi

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMK is Innocent View Post
Not sure who I want to win out of France or Croatia, as long as they lose to Iceland.
I'm 100% sure of who I wanna see as the winners!!