The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat Thread - Page 1845 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2008, 07:34 AM   #27661
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Martin Jaite Appreciation and thanks for the memories Felix Mantilla Chat Thr

Thanks for the pics Choupi! Can't wait to have a look at them when I get home
(why do they have to block the picture websites at work -- probably they know I'd be so distracted if I could look... )
martine2 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2008, 06:54 AM   #27662
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Martin Jaite Appreciation and thanks for the memories Felix Mantilla Chat Thr

Where has everyone gone? Martine, I hope you've enjoyed the pics.
I'm working in the house, like every summer. While trying to relax too. So that means there are busy times and very lazy ones
Old 07-17-2008, 07:04 AM   #27663
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the pics
hello thread
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-17-2008, 01:14 PM   #27664
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupi View Post
Where has everyone gone? Martine, I hope you've enjoyed the pics.
I'm working in the house, like every summer. While trying to relax too. So that means there are busy times and very lazy ones
all

I always check the thread, but there wasn't anybody there

And I loved the pics!!!
Old 07-17-2008, 02:31 PM   #27665
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Martine, glad you've enjoyed the pics. Was great taking them
Old 07-18-2008, 07:35 AM   #27666
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Loved the pics and it's always a good day when the King is around.

Gnome, is it possible to use the King photo's elsewhere?

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-18-2008, 07:35 AM   #27667
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Joke time.

A guy is out with buddies and has a few drinks and is feeling horny but true to his wife, goes home. He finds her sound asleep in bed with her mouth wide open, so he gets two aspirin and drops them in her mouth.

She starts to choke, but recovers and asks, "What the hell did you put in my mouth?"

He says, "Two aspirin."

She replies, "BUT I DON'T HAVE A HEADACHE!"

He says, "That's all I wanted to hear."

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 07-18-2008, 07:35 AM   #27668
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

What's the definition of the bravest man in the world??

The man who comes home drunk, covered in lipstick and smelling of perfume,

Then slaps his wife on the backside and says: 'You're next, fatty.'

A man walks into his bedroom and sees his wife packing a suitcase.

He asks, 'What are you doing?'

She answers, 'I'm moving to London I heard prostitutes there get paid £400 for doing what I do for you for free.'

Later that night, on her way out, the wife walks into the bedroom and sees her husband packing his suitcase.

When she asks him where he's going, he replies, 'I'm coming too I want to see how you live on £800 a year'.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 07-18-2008, 07:36 AM   #27669
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

A woman was shopping at her local supermarket where she selected: 2 litres of low fat milk, a carton of eggs, 2 litres of orange juice, a head of lettuce, half a dozen tomatoes, a 500g jar of coffee, a 250g pack of bacon.

As she was unloading her items on the conveyor belt to checkout, a drunk standing behind her watched as she placed the
items in front of the cashier.

While the cashier was ringing up her purchases, the drunk calmly stated, 'You must be single.'

The woman was a bit startled by this proclamation, but she was intrigued by the derelict's intuition, since she was indeed single.
She looked at her six items on the belt and saw nothing particularly unusual about her selection that could have tipped off the Drunk to her marital status.

Curiosity getting the better of her, she said, 'Well, you know what, you're absolutely correct. But how on earth did you know that?'

The drunk replied, 'Cos you're ugly.'

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 07-18-2008, 07:36 AM   #27670
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

In 1995 Gorbachev told a joke on the BBC. He was appearing on the Clive James Show to promote his autobiography. With the help of an interpreter he
remembered a joke:

There is a line queuing to buy vodka in Moscow; it is two or three kilometres long and the men are really blaming Gorbachev.
One of them says, "I will go to the Kremlin and kill Gorbachev," and he goes. An hour later he comes back. The line has moved on a bit but it is still far from its goal, so they ask him: "Did you kill Gorbachev?" He says, "No, there is a longer queue over there."

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 07-18-2008, 10:01 AM   #27671
country flag martine2
yawn

to the jokes GWH!!

They're GOOD! (although I hope you realize you men are in the minority in here, so you better watch it )
Old 07-19-2008, 07:56 AM   #27672
country flag Choupi

Well, those jokes brought some life again in that thread As for the pics of the King, yes, you can use them somewhere else. I know you won't forget giving where they come from.

Having a break in the house works. My back keeps on bothering and as usual, my wrist again. So I'm resting this weekend. Will watch the Kitzi semis. Glad that Delpo is in one of them.
Old 07-19-2008, 09:13 AM   #27673
country flag martine2
yawn

Yesterday evening I had quite a scare...

At the training my dog was positioning to get ready for a jump when suddenly he started snapping around really hectic.
When I ran to him I saw heaps of wasps on his body attacking him. He must have touched a nest.
I tried to hit them away and pulled him away from there to the water hose but by the time we got there we both got quite a lot of stings.
F***ing insects
I was really freaking out but fortunately my dog kept his cool. He must have wondered why I was acting so funny and why I was slapping him and myself without any reason
Old 07-19-2008, 09:43 AM   #27674
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Kitzi and Amersfoort aren't too bad, just Montañes realises the King winning would mean more for the event.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 07-19-2008, 11:04 AM   #27675
country flag Choupi

Martine, I can easily imagine your scare. I was once in the same situation with wasps. Because of my bro. I got so many stings

Just waiting for Delpo's semi actually.