The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat Thread - Page 1452 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2006, 03:01 PM   #21766
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Stevie Wonder and Norm Chryst Have More Vision than ATP chief De Villiers Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie View Post
I suppose only girls can understand things like this I'll be thinking of you, especially this evening, when you will have to hear 45 remarks about it Have fun anyway!
Right. Only girls can understand this. Well, I'm back. I have far less hair. I'd say that more than the half of it is gone. Of course, I don't recognize myself, which was to be expected. Will take some time to get used to the new style. Positive point: now, you can see-again- that my hair is curly......like Schnyder, so that you can have an idea, but far shorter.
As for the 45 remarks, they better come at the same time, or I think I will turn mad and become saying to
Advertisement

Old 10-25-2006, 03:24 PM   #21767
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Stevie Wonder and Norm Chryst Have More Vision than ATP chief De Villiers Thread

More than half of it gone? That must be a bit stange for you. But it's nice to have curly hair I am sure you look great, and will confirm this after having seen the pics

If those 45 people know you a little, I am sure their remarks will come at the same time

I am going home now. Off to the gym and then to town to have a drink with some friends. Good evening Choupinette
*Elsie* is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-25-2006, 03:48 PM   #21768
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie View Post
More than half of it gone? That must be a bit stange for you. But it's nice to have curly hair I am sure you look great, and will confirm this after having seen the pics
Oh yes, that's strange for me. But I'll get used to it. Pics?Hmmmmmmm......have I promised something? I don't remember. Anyway, I suppose some of the friends tonight will use their camera on the cellphone to immortalize the moment.

Have fun tonight. Catch up tomorrow.
Old 10-25-2006, 09:00 PM   #21769
country flag Primal

Primal has a reputation beyond reputePrimal has a reputation beyond reputePrimal has a reputation beyond reputePrimal has a reputation beyond reputePrimal has a reputation beyond reputePrimal has a reputation beyond reputePrimal has a reputation beyond reputePrimal has a reputation beyond reputePrimal has a reputation beyond reputePrimal has a reputation beyond reputePrimal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupi View Post
Oh yes, that's strange for me. But I'll get used to it. Pics?Hmmmmmmm......have I promised something? I don't remember. Anyway, I suppose some of the friends tonight will use their camera on the cellphone to immortalize the moment.

Have fun tonight. Catch up tomorrow.
Dear Choupi, I'm sure you look wonderful and I'd love to see your new hair.
Primal is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-25-2006, 09:22 PM   #21770
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupi View Post
Right. Only girls can understand this. Well, I'm back. I have far less hair. I'd say that more than the half of it is gone. Of course, I don't recognize myself, which was to be expected. Will take some time to get used to the new style. Positive point: now, you can see-again- that my hair is curly......like Schnyder, so that you can have an idea, but far shorter.
As for the 45 remarks, they better come at the same time, or I think I will turn mad and become saying to
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-25-2006, 09:53 PM   #21771
country flag Primal

Primal has a reputation beyond reputePrimal has a reputation beyond reputePrimal has a reputation beyond reputePrimal has a reputation beyond reputePrimal has a reputation beyond reputePrimal has a reputation beyond reputePrimal has a reputation beyond reputePrimal has a reputation beyond reputePrimal has a reputation beyond reputePrimal has a reputation beyond reputePrimal has a reputation beyond repute

Happy to announce, that while Rosie is enjoying Basel, I'm doing the best I can do here, in particular I bought tickets for this event :http://www.thelegendsrockdubai.com/index.php?section=1

It's a pitty George can not be there, his comments colud be more than welcome
Primal is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-26-2006, 08:34 AM   #21772
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

Morning! Anyone working today apart from me?

That seems to be a great event Primal I am sure you will enjoy, even without George
Old 10-26-2006, 08:46 AM   #21773
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Go shine your bald head Constance.

Enjoy the tennis Primal.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-26-2006, 09:40 AM   #21774
country flag *Elsie*

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler View Post
Go shine your bald head Constance
I would do that if I could but my 3 hairs stand in the way

Choupi! Wake up!
Old 10-26-2006, 09:41 AM   #21775
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Choupi met some hot sauerkraut farmer and they are making passionate love.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-26-2006, 09:49 AM   #21776
country flag bovenbuuf

bovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond repute

Morning. Well had a busy morning, but a quiet afternoon now. And the weather is great today, so guess I will be outside most of the time.

Choupi it seems your new hairstyle will suit you well
bovenbuuf is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-26-2006, 10:27 AM   #21777
country flag Choupi

Hello everyone. Sadly, no sauerkraut farmer or any such thing on my way. Just stupid maintenance over my internet connection.

Well, all the participants of yesterday's skittles's game are still alive, so that means that they have liked the new hairstyle, or at least have been polite enough to stay if they disliked it. Only 1 person said that I should let my hair grow again. And I start to get used to it now. No pics to share for the moment, so you can just imagine what it's like. Don't know if many of you have seen the video of Shakira 'Hips Don't Lie'. I'd say my hair is pretty much the same, though without the blond!!
Old 10-26-2006, 11:08 AM   #21778
country flag Choupi

I found a pic of her on which her hair looks a lot like mine. Apart from the colour of course!!

Old 10-26-2006, 11:26 AM   #21779
country flag *Elsie*

I like it!
Old 10-26-2006, 11:45 AM   #21780
country flag Choupi

Thanks!! But you know, I'm not Shakira.......you shouldn't forget about that small detail.

Choupinette, is the weather in Normandy as great and mild as it is here?