The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat Thread - Page 1446 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2006, 08:54 AM   #21676
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Stevie Wonder and Norm Chryst Have More Vision than ATP chief De Villiers Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
In the UK we have Pet Insurance - you just pay a premium each month and then claim it back after treatment, and just have to pay the excess which is usually between £50- £100.00. Not everyone has it - they just stick their heads in the sand and say "it won't happen to me" - but if your pet does have any kind of serious illness or accident then it's well worth it. Caspar's treatment will run into thousands of £
Some people aren't even insured for their own illnesses or accidents :retard:

Good morning to all Almost weekend
*Elsie* is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-20-2006, 10:08 AM   #21677
country flag bovenbuuf

bovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Stevie Wonder and Norm Chryst Have More Vision than ATP chief De Villiers Thread

Yeah and it couldn't start a better way for me. Yesterday late I heard I am allowed to graduate for my second study at Uni and that its possible to do that before I go to Mexico
bovenbuuf is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-20-2006, 10:12 AM   #21678
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bovenbuuf View Post
Yeah and it couldn't start a better way for me. Yesterday late I heard I am allowed to graduate for my second study at Uni and that its possible to do that before I go to Mexico
Great news Jud! Will you have the result before to go to Mexico?
Old 10-20-2006, 10:25 AM   #21679
country flag bovenbuuf

bovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond repute

well at our Uni its a bit different here. When you hear that you are allowed to do your speech etc then you know you have succeded. I do know I will graduate and get my diploma.

around Nov 14 I will do this speech thing. Its a talk for around the 20 min max, then questions from the audiance and then also questions from my group of professors. Then the professors will leave the room wait for 15 min, then the professors come back and I will hear my degree. But I already know its at least a 6.
Old 10-20-2006, 10:28 AM   #21680
country flag *Elsie*

I didn't know that

Congratulations! Great job!
Old 10-20-2006, 10:29 AM   #21681
country flag bovenbuuf

Thanks! Well its different at any univerisity I guess...But I am certainly happy with it

Ok off to the swimmingpool Talk later and good luck with work!
Old 10-20-2006, 10:58 AM   #21682
country flag *Elsie*

Thanks and have fun swimming. I am going Sunday
Old 10-20-2006, 11:46 AM   #21683
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Hola chicas And congratulations Jud

Some good news from me this morning................

First - the Vet just phoned me to tell me that new scans have shown that all the swelling has subsided in Caspar's brain, and that there is no brain damage They will operate to remove all the wires on Monday afternoon, and then take him off the sedation slowly so that he wil be fully conscious by Wednesday. Obviously there is a risk with any anaesthetics, but providing that all goes OK, then hopefully I should be able to bring him home next Friday

Second - I have been offered a free trip to Basel for a couple of days I said "no" at first, because of Caspar, but the Vet tells me that he doesn't know whether I visit or not and won't know me til at least Wednesday next week, so it won't harm him for me to go away just for Sunday and Monday night. Hope you don't think badly of me for going - a very kind person told me I needed something to make up for Madrid!!

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-20-2006, 12:02 PM   #21684
country flag *Elsie*

Hola Rose Thanks for the good news about Caspar And no, I don't think badly of you for going to Basel. You deserve it after the stressful moments of the last week and as the kind person said you need something to make up for Madrid. Have a great time there
Old 10-20-2006, 01:08 PM   #21685
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Hola Chicas!! Don't have much time because my computer here at work will be worked on this afternoon, so I just popped in to read the news.

Well, it's good news that I discovered. First for Jud. Congrats!! And then, Caspar, the lion!! Rosie, don't feel ashamed or anything because you're gonna spend a couple of days in Basel. I know, and we all know here, that you wouldn't go if you weren't sure that your Caspar, as well as your boys wouldn't be taken good care of. So go, you deserve it.
Old 10-20-2006, 05:51 PM   #21686
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

I'm home now but it seems that nobody's around anymore......well, I watched the end of Federer vs Ginepri. Good that sir Mo was in the chair and Boutter commentating was raging against the ballgirls. Very funny!! Hope everyone has a nice weekend.
Old 10-20-2006, 06:49 PM   #21687
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-20-2006, 06:49 PM   #21688
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
Hola chicas And congratulations Jud

Some good news from me this morning................

First - the Vet just phoned me to tell me that new scans have shown that all the swelling has subsided in Caspar's brain, and that there is no brain damage They will operate to remove all the wires on Monday afternoon, and then take him off the sedation slowly so that he wil be fully conscious by Wednesday. Obviously there is a risk with any anaesthetics, but providing that all goes OK, then hopefully I should be able to bring him home next Friday

Second - I have been offered a free trip to Basel for a couple of days I said "no" at first, because of Caspar, but the Vet tells me that he doesn't know whether I visit or not and won't know me til at least Wednesday next week, so it won't harm him for me to go away just for Sunday and Monday night. Hope you don't think badly of me for going - a very kind person told me I needed something to make up for Madrid!!

You deserve the trip, Rosie. And hope you enjoy this a lot.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-20-2006, 08:16 PM   #21689
country flag justClaudia

justClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Congrats Jud!!!!

And Rosie, enjoy your trip to Basel. You surely deserve it.
justClaudia is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-21-2006, 05:18 AM   #21690
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Jud and yes Basel won't be such a bad thing Rosie.

Got to say love the Berdman taking the piss out of the Spanish crowd and mocking Nadal in the TB, funny stuff and Mo was at his best as well.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread