The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat Thread - Page 1352 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2006, 08:48 PM   #20266
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We Love Moose, Ice Cream, Clay and Oslo is most expensive city in the world Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupi
Oh yes, what fun!! Well, I have to say that for today, only hissing and growling so far. No slapping up to now....but the day isn't over yet.
I wish you luck 3 of mine (Caspar, Frodo and Wilby) have big scratches on their noses now - I just tell them to wear them as a badge of pride They're just like a bunch of daft schoolboys fighting in the playground - each trying to be more macho than the other. Oh for a female cat - she might make things a little more peaceful on days like today - but it was my luck to find/inherit all males! Mind you - Pinky may disagree with that statement about females not fighting and slapping!! Anyway - I am going to read for while now and then go to sleep. Have to go back to the ghastly temp job tomorrow - but guess I will catch up with you sometime tomorrow evening. Have fun

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-14-2006, 05:47 AM   #20267
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We Love Moose, Ice Cream, Clay and Oslo is most expensive city in the world Thread

Morning everyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
I wish you luck 3 of mine (Caspar, Frodo and Wilby) have big scratches on their noses now - I just tell them to wear them as a badge of pride They're just like a bunch of daft schoolboys fighting in the playground - each trying to be more macho than the other. Oh for a female cat - she might make things a little more peaceful on days like today - but it was my luck to find/inherit all males! Mind you - Pinky may disagree with that statement about females not fighting and slapping!! Anyway - I am going to read for while now and then go to sleep. Have to go back to the ghastly temp job tomorrow - but guess I will catch up with you sometime tomorrow evening. Have fun
Pinky would surely disagree with you about the non slapping and fighting. She's not used to it but she can do it. And little Blacky has experienced it. Fortunately, not too often. Good luck for the job and don't work too hard!!
Old 08-14-2006, 07:02 AM   #20268
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Choupi has already seen this.

This is one of the cheesiest videos ever made and someone kidnapped Marcos Baghdatis, Kenny G, Milli Vanilli in this fil clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFMYvMsyMVI

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-14-2006, 07:44 AM   #20269
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Parasite at home has actually being behaving himself at home, well things are very strange when that happens I am almost scared at the thought.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 08-14-2006, 09:41 AM   #20270
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Parasite behaving at home? What does that hide? It's just to be even worse next time he pisses everybody off.
Old 08-14-2006, 10:01 AM   #20271
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone, I'm bored and thought I should say hi since I haven't been in the mood to post in the chat threads lately

And I just know that I would never have started disliking Murray if Rosie hadn't of told me to.. such a dominating influence she holds over me, that evil, evil woman
No it had nothing to do with him being an irritating twat
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-14-2006, 04:23 PM   #20272
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan
Hi everyone, I'm bored and thought I should say hi since I haven't been in the mood to post in the chat threads lately

And I just know that I would never have started disliking Murray if Rosie hadn't of told me to.. such a dominating influence she holds over me, that evil, evil woman
No it had nothing to do with him being an irritating twat
Yes - wicked - evil - that's me Leading everyone on MTF astray!!! Nice to see you here again anyway Peta. I can't get on here at all during the daytime at the moment because I have a temp job and I'm not allowed to In fact- I don't even have a computer - just an antiquated manual typewriter that's driving me insane But I hope you are well anyway And I just LOVE Sooty and Sweep on your avatar

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more

Last edited by *Ljubica* : 08-14-2006 at 04:26 PM.
Old 08-15-2006, 05:42 AM   #20273
country flag Choupi

Morning everyone. Nice to have you back here Peta. Rosie, we like it when you lead us all astray!!

I'm driving my brother back home today.
Old 08-15-2006, 05:43 AM   #20274
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Rosie is evil, this is obvious.

As for the parasite well I am not sure what his caper is, but all I know is that it's getting closer to when I can move out and that is a good thing.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 08-15-2006, 05:46 AM   #20275
country flag Choupi

Well, that's good to read. I know you've been waiting to move out from this place.
Old 08-15-2006, 05:48 AM   #20276
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

The Alternative Player Guide has been updated as it needed to be.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 08-15-2006, 12:08 PM   #20277
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
Yes - wicked - evil - that's me Leading everyone on MTF astray!!! Nice to see you here again anyway Peta. I can't get on here at all during the daytime at the moment because I have a temp job and I'm not allowed to In fact- I don't even have a computer - just an antiquated manual typewriter that's driving me insane But I hope you are well anyway And I just LOVE Sooty and Sweep on your avatar
Sooty and Sweep have been a hit with a few people since I changed my av They absolutely made my childhood, I love them to bits

I'm doing ok, I've better, been worse so I guess that's an improvement on what I have been feeling lately.

oh and a manual typewriter??? Do they still exsist???
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-15-2006, 04:11 PM   #20278
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan
Sooty and Sweep have been a hit with a few people since I changed my av They absolutely made my childhood, I love them to bits

I'm doing ok, I've better, been worse so I guess that's an improvement on what I have been feeling lately.

oh and a manual typewriter??? Do they still exsist???
I think I have the only one left in use in England And I loved Sooty and Sweep too Glad you're doing OK

Old 08-16-2006, 06:21 AM   #20279
country flag Choupi

Morning everyone. Peta, glad to read you're doing better. I'm finally on my own now, with my 2 felines. Back to normal rhythm of life. Have a nice day everyone.
Old 08-16-2006, 06:42 AM   #20280
country flag sophia_c

sophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning all...Jud, Rose, Choupi...I´m down in Spain now...its really nice and hot (sorry Rose....you can enjoy the rain)....I´m just on my way to play tennis and then some serious work later this afternoon...sunbathing and reading...my life for the next few weeks.....so...see you all from time to time...kisses
sophia_c is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread