Santiago SF: Robredo d. Fognini 4-6 6-2 6-3, quite some drama at the end - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-05-2011, 10:41 PM   #31
country flag navy75

navy75 has a reputation beyond reputenavy75 has a reputation beyond reputenavy75 has a reputation beyond reputenavy75 has a reputation beyond reputenavy75 has a reputation beyond reputenavy75 has a reputation beyond reputenavy75 has a reputation beyond reputenavy75 has a reputation beyond reputenavy75 has a reputation beyond reputenavy75 has a reputation beyond reputenavy75 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Santiago SF: Robredo d. Fognini 4-6 6-2 6-3, quite some drama at the end

Really it is no surprise to hear that Tommy acted like a punk, won the match and had the loser actually try to make amends, and then still act like punk.
navy75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-05-2011, 10:46 PM   #32
country flag TMJordan

TMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Santiago SF: Robredo d. Fognini 4-6 6-2 6-3, quite some drama at the end

Yep. He is nothing but a piece of crap.

A piece of crap.

FUck Fuck

Idiot Idiot

John

you shit Isner

I hate you
TMJordan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 10:54 PM   #33
country flag GugaF1

GugaF1 has a reputation beyond reputeGugaF1 has a reputation beyond reputeGugaF1 has a reputation beyond reputeGugaF1 has a reputation beyond reputeGugaF1 has a reputation beyond reputeGugaF1 has a reputation beyond reputeGugaF1 has a reputation beyond reputeGugaF1 has a reputation beyond reputeGugaF1 has a reputation beyond reputeGugaF1 has a reputation beyond reputeGugaF1 has a reputation beyond repute

Fognini is really good if you want to brush up on the bad words in italian. I don't know how many times I heard on the court Mic Mierda, catzo, Questo un jogadore de mierda, mierda de game and finally at the end what I though he said Robremierda.

Italian lesson for free lol... But seriously Robredo had no business not shaking his hand at the end. Fognini was looking like an asshole with his hand stading out and Robredo just walk out and even worse Fgonini embarassed went to talk to him still with his hand out to shake his and he acted like he wasnt even there.

Fognni is not exactly a gentleman on the court, but is not like they both don't have some sort gamesmanship. And specially after you have won the match already there is no need to further embaress your opponent like Robredo did.
GugaF1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 10:59 PM   #34
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute

I admire to Robredo's fans . It really needs enormous courage and mental stability to admit to yourself that you are really supporting him and then dose of craziness to share this information with the rest of world
Old 02-05-2011, 11:00 PM   #35
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiserT View Post
Robredo refused to shake Fognini's hand several times and Fabio called him a piece of shit, rightly.
fuck, i turned the tv off right after boredo converted his match point.

cheateredo refusing to shake someone's hand is the epitome of being delusional
Old 02-05-2011, 11:04 PM   #36
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennishero View Post
haha props to fabio boredo got booed off court like the worthless mug he is.
and props to my fellow chilean comrades for booeing boredo the fuck out of the court.

you know it's a quality crowd when boredo gets booed.
Old 02-05-2011, 11:07 PM   #37
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
I admire to Robredo's fans . It really needs enormous courage and mental stability to admit to yourself that you are really supporting him and then dose of craziness to share this information with the rest of world
Old 02-05-2011, 11:15 PM   #38
country flag Mungo

Mungo has a reputation beyond reputeMungo has a reputation beyond reputeMungo has a reputation beyond reputeMungo has a reputation beyond reputeMungo has a reputation beyond reputeMungo has a reputation beyond reputeMungo has a reputation beyond reputeMungo has a reputation beyond reputeMungo has a reputation beyond reputeMungo has a reputation beyond reputeMungo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds_hockeygrl1536 View Post
Clearly your hatred has fogged up your memory, or you just don't give a crap. Tommy has helped with tournament organizers since he came on tour and he is always doing promotional events with fans. Check your facts before you blab your mouth and make yourself look like a fool.
Robredo also organises wheelchair tennis tournaments and gives financial support through his foundation.
Fognini is just a journeyman with a diva attitude, thank God he will never be too good.
Mungo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 11:17 PM   #39
country flag Agrajag

Agrajag has a reputation beyond reputeAgrajag has a reputation beyond reputeAgrajag has a reputation beyond reputeAgrajag has a reputation beyond reputeAgrajag has a reputation beyond reputeAgrajag has a reputation beyond reputeAgrajag has a reputation beyond reputeAgrajag has a reputation beyond reputeAgrajag has a reputation beyond reputeAgrajag has a reputation beyond reputeAgrajag has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
and props to my fellow chilean comrades for booeing boredo the fuck out of the court.

you know it's a quality crowd when boredo gets booed.
I truly hope the continue tomorrow. I presume the average Chilean would prefer a fellow south american over a Spaniard anyway, but I hope this will make it a hostile environment for Robredo.
Agrajag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 11:18 PM   #40
country flag Mungo

Mungo has a reputation beyond reputeMungo has a reputation beyond reputeMungo has a reputation beyond reputeMungo has a reputation beyond reputeMungo has a reputation beyond reputeMungo has a reputation beyond reputeMungo has a reputation beyond reputeMungo has a reputation beyond reputeMungo has a reputation beyond reputeMungo has a reputation beyond reputeMungo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
For the same reason I admire Safin and Gasquet fans
Old 02-05-2011, 11:35 PM   #41
country flag n8

n8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond repute

Controversy aside, great work making the final Robredo.
n8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 11:36 PM   #42
country flag Mungo

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
love the boredo hate on this thread

hatin boredo is one of those things in life i just never get tired or bored of. in fact, hating boredo fulfills my life.
I thought the charismatic russian fixer and micky mouse tournaments GOAT would do it for you
Old 02-05-2011, 11:45 PM   #43
country flag Stonestream

Stonestream has a reputation beyond reputeStonestream has a reputation beyond reputeStonestream has a reputation beyond reputeStonestream has a reputation beyond reputeStonestream has a reputation beyond reputeStonestream has a reputation beyond reputeStonestream has a reputation beyond reputeStonestream has a reputation beyond reputeStonestream has a reputation beyond reputeStonestream has a reputation beyond reputeStonestream has a reputation beyond repute

Robredo is one of the most sympathetic and beloved players on the tour according to many players and organizers. He also participates in many promotional events and charity through his foundation. He is also a gentleman on court and shows his gratitude to organizers. This is what organizers in Bĺstad told me and several players such as Jonas Björkman and Thomas Johansson. They love him and he always does his best in each and every tournament. Fognini offended Robredo really badly during the match and I am not surprised that Robredo did not want to shake his hand. He should have swallowed his pride though and it was a really bad gesture. The question is if Fognini tried to apologize to Robredo or not for his terrible behaviour.

Robredo is the odds on favorite to win the final tomorrow. The bookies give 2,55 on Giraldo and 1,55 on Robredo. Should be a great final that Robredo should take.
Stonestream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 11:52 PM   #44
country flag oranges

oranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonestream View Post
Robredo is one of the most sympathetic and beloved players on the tour according to many players and organizers. He also participates in many promotional events and charity through his foundation. He is also a gentleman on court and shows his gratitude to organizers.
According to what standards, some of the worst sportsmanship I've seen.
Hope it is clear now, tool!
oranges is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 12:23 AM   #45
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

MTF hates Tommy but worships Koellerer. Go figure
verdasco

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote