The Seinfeld Thread - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-07-2011, 02:15 AM   #16
country flag dabeast

dabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Seinfeld Thread

Thanks for the clips guys Hardly watch TV nowadays but no denying Seinfeld was the best thing on TV in the 90s, along with The Simpsons

I'll never forget Mr. Bookman the library detective "I got a flash for you, joyboy"
dabeast is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-07-2011, 03:42 AM   #17
country flag partygirl

partygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fed_Ds View Post
thread.

Did you guys see the sort of Seinfeld reunion they did on Curb Your Enthusiasm? I liked it better than the finale
i hate to use the word brilliant again but the Curb/Seinfeld reunion was so original & funny. Totally different than the show used to be but some how the same. I didn't mind the original finale because they were really awful people but the reunion was a 10 ...and spread through so many episodes, Curb is a great show too.
partygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 03:48 AM   #18
country flag out_here_grindin

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute

I laugh at Seinfeld and enjoy it. But there is also something about the show that depresses me.

Follow college tennis here.. (I am the user Clemson_tennis)
out_here_grindin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 04:45 PM   #19
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Must be the 90s. They were depressive.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:32 PM   #20
country flag 2003

2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Incase anyone missed it, about a month and a half ago Bill Erwin died. He played the old man in the famous episode of the same name.

http://www.blippitt.com/bill-erwin-g...d-at-96-video#

He was a fantastic actor, and lived a very long life.

- Rafael Nadal, ever so "humble", - press conference after shock 4 set loss to Robeen Soderling @ 2009 French Open 4th round.

Proud member of the Anti Dull Alliance
2003 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 11:37 PM   #21
country flag Mjau!

Mjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond repute

I love this show more than my family
Mjau! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 03:04 AM   #22
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

I know how it feels to have the kavorka...
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 04:33 AM   #23
country flag ariel2

ariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003 View Post
Incase anyone missed it, about a month and a half ago Bill Erwin died. He played the old man in the famous episode of the same name.

http://www.blippitt.com/bill-erwin-g...d-at-96-video#

He was a fantastic actor, and lived a very long life.

One of the funniest episodes I'd ever seen on Seinfeld and Bill Erwin had a lot to do with that. RIP.
ariel2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 09:01 PM   #24
country flag gepopes

gepopes is on a distinguished road

I'm a huge tv series fan.
The humor presented on the Frasier dvds is intelligent unlike some TV shows that have humor that is stupid and immature and predictable. I like how Kelsey Grammer and David Hyde Pierce showcase their musical talents on the show(and I can tell that isn't fake piano playing) quite often.
Entourage is absolutely hilarious. The thing that makes the dialogue so great on the Entourage dvds is that it is what a lot of people in the early 20's use. So many movies and TV shows lack what I call "everyday people language". Too many TV shows and Movies have stupid one liners and overall dialogue that just isn't what "real" people say. Its refreshing to watch a show that nails it perfectly.
24 is an immensely innovative show, that has its primary hook in the fact that events occur in real time for a period of 24 hours (with each episode representing one hour), and in the constant suspense and twists it pours out of every subplot. The show on the 24 dvds is held together by the strength of Sutherland's performance – Bauer is a fascinating individual.

But my all time favorite show is Seinfeld. I like very much watching the Seinfeld dvds. It has absolutely amazing actors playing the parts who are obviously enjoying themselves - one many occasions you can see smirks forming across Jerry's face, it has unbelievably funny situations which the characters find themselves in, and it has excellent writers - chiefly Larry David and Jerry Seinfeld.
gepopes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 08:31 PM   #25
country flag Mr.Michael

Mr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe Seinfeld was a bit overrated. Yes, there were great episodes like "The Glasses" and many very funny moments, but it's also very easy to understand why some people don't like it. Elaine and Jerry were pretty boring. George had good moments and Kramer was pretty much the best. Of course Michael Richards a.k.a. Kramer fucked up pretty bad in 2006. I have to admit that some of those spoofs about his racist rant are pretty funny.
Mr.Michael is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 10:48 AM   #26
country flag nbjt

nbjt is on a distinguished road

These pretzels are making me thirsty!
nbjt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:54 AM   #27
country flag Stensland

Stensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond repute

i learned how to pretend to be busy from george. big help. i fine-tuned it over the years in order to make it fit, make it more personal.

Stensland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote