Winter/Spring HC season 2011 - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-08-2011, 07:03 PM   #31
country flag lalaland

lalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Winter/Spring HC season 2011

Thanks Kezzi, for another sweet report. I hope you get to see him play and without risking your school work.

So Court 1, no stream then. I would love to see Paire too . On Ayane's blog, someone posted L'Equipe said Gilles' match was supposed to be on monday, but because he has that stiff neck, they moved the match to wed for him. Nice of them.
lalaland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-08-2011, 07:18 PM   #32
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Kezzi! You've had so much Gillou contact I almost feel like I've met him myself Glad you've had such a good time there! Would love to go one year

Gillou ~~~~~ & ~~~~~ Andy
MsTree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 07:31 PM   #33
country flag Silver.

Silver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond repute

Thankyou again Kezzi, lucky you Don't want to be a bad influence on School vs. Gillou so i'll let you decide

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaland View Post
On Ayane's blog, someone posted L'Equipe said Gilles' match was supposed to be on monday, but because he has that stiff neck, they moved the match to wed for him. Nice of them.
That's great that they did that Good luck to Gilles tomorrow

Thanks for the memories... Andy Roddick.
Silver. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 07:41 PM   #34
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
Hi guys! Again a report from the train. I'm an even bigger fan of Gilou after today. I'm so sad I can't make it to his match tomorow, it's court 1. I have to be in school, if I miss this class I'm not allowed to take the exam.
Anyway, back to the report. I saw Gilou practicing today and afterwards a girl wanted him to sign a ball, but she only had a regular pen, not one of those permanent markers. So Gilles put on a big smile and asked the 5 people around for it. I gave him mine and when he was done signing he walked towards me to give the marker back. Then I asked him for a picture of just him and he gave me this shy smile and said 'I don't like that...' I didn't really know what to say, cause I have never seen a player who ever said that. So then he said: ok, just one... But at the same time a woman also standing there offered to take a pic of us together and he smiled at me again and replied 'Yeah, I prefer that!'. The picture didn't turn out that great, cause it is pretty dark next to the training courts, so we look like we're standing in the shadow. But I can look at it and remember this moment. He was just soooooooo adorable.
Didn't see Carine and Timothée this time, but Gilles wasn't in a hurry today like in the weekend when he wanted to get back to the hotel.

Teem, don't worry, I'm on my way home and I will have time in the next few days to upload pics before I go to Marseille. And while writing this I'm contemplating if I might say I'm ill tomorrow. I mean, it's Gilou on court 1!!! It's such a small court, if he climbs the ranking again, he'll be back on center court next year. On court 1 I can see him play 2 meters away from me...

if it's not televised then you won't get caught provided they don't read your posts here but don't flunk exams not even Gilles is worth that!!
Old 02-08-2011, 08:13 PM   #35
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I have resits too at the same time, so I know I won't study a lot anyway for this one. Decisions, decisions, pfff.
I emailed the course coordinator and hope for an answer in the morning.
Old 02-09-2011, 03:52 AM   #36
country flag BlueLighthouse

BlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Kezzi - Love your report about Gillou and his entourage

Gulbis . Tursunov . Simon . Paire . Dimitrov . Thiem
BlueLighthouse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 06:28 AM   #37
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks and you're welcome!

I've restrained myself and went to school... The day is too long to miss, but I'm still sad I can't see Gilles play so close. Will stalk Richard next year to get him on court 1 again. It helped with the scoreboard at Bennet's first quali match. I was watching live scores on my phone, cause the scoreboard was mia. Then I saw Richard and remembered he has twitter. I tweeted him and in the last set, the scoreboard showed up.
Old 02-09-2011, 07:59 AM   #38
country flag teem

teem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond repute

Well Kezzi so you don't go to see gilou today ? exams ?
the matter is that jo will play on central court on the same time as gilou in the number 1, and twice against 2 frenchies ! so bad !
teem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 11:36 AM   #39
country flag Silver.

Silver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond repute

Well Gilles lost the first set 6-2 but made up for by winning the second 6-2. Not sure what happened there in the first poor first serve percentage at 45% and didn't convert any of the 4 BPs. Second set 80% first serve and converted the the two BPs to win 6-2

3rd set Gilles has BP on Paries first game...Paire holds.

Old 02-09-2011, 11:42 AM   #40
country flag Silver.

Paire has broken to lead 2-0 nooooo

Old 02-09-2011, 11:45 AM   #41
country flag Silver.

Gilles breaks back needs to hold. I hope Thimothee works as a good luck charm like he did Metz fingers crossed

Old 02-09-2011, 11:49 AM   #42
country flag Silver.

Gilles broken.

Old 02-09-2011, 12:01 PM   #43
country flag Silver.

Gilles breaks back. Break fest. Gilles has won one point out of 9 on his second serve this set.

Old 02-09-2011, 12:14 PM   #44
country flag Silver.

Gilles is out. 6-2, 2-6, 6-3. Maybe his neck was troubling him? This sucks.

Old 02-09-2011, 12:52 PM   #45
country flag Boomer23

Boomer23 has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer23 has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer23 has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer23 has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer23 has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer23 has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer23 has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer23 has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer23 has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer23 has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer23 has a reputation beyond repute

Damn it, I was so sure he was on a great roll... I'm desappointed for him

And my FITD is really dead now, I put him winner, bad call

Simon - Gasquet - Del Potro - Federer

Kuerten
Boomer23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote