Winter/Spring HC season 2011 - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-06-2011, 07:04 PM   #16
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Winter/Spring HC season 2011

Thanks for the report Kezzi, looking forward to seeing the pics

Gillou ~~~~~ & ~~~~~ Andy
MsTree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-06-2011, 07:27 PM   #17
country flag Silver.

Silver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much Kezzi!

Thanks for the memories... Andy Roddick.
Silver. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 11:41 PM   #18
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

I should be asleep right now, but I'm not tired yet, so I only did the two pictures to complement my report.
The cute one and the one where you see how he was holding his neck for a while.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rotterdam_Gilou01.JPG (147.3 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg Rotterdam_Gilou02.JPG (163.4 KB, 37 views)
Old 02-07-2011, 05:51 AM   #19
country flag lalaland

lalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Kezzi, for the report and the pics. Hope you get to see Carine.

He's in a neck brace? hope the neck loosen up by the time he plays the first match.
lalaland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 06:40 AM   #20
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Well, he didn't leave with it, so I really don't know what's wrong. I think I will see him again today, so I will pay attention. Maybe everything is fine.
Old 02-07-2011, 03:56 PM   #21
country flag Kezzi

I saw Gilou practice again this morning and for the last 15 minutes or so Carine came along with Timothée to watch his daddy. She was holding him up and talking to him like she wanted to say 'look there's daddy'. It was so cute and he was really sweet, not crying at all. Later on she sat down with him on her lap, when Gilles was finished he walked to them and she stood up. He could look the baby in the eyes and he made these big eyes and moved his mouth like a fish and started to move his head. It was the cutest thing ever. Just observed them, cause I didn't want to bother them. Especially not because Carine was occupied with the little one the whole time, cuddling and playing. She is even more beautiful in real life than on photos. Oh and we have the same taste, I have the same belt she was wearing. It's just a different color,I bought it in Marseille 3 years ago.
Old 02-07-2011, 04:14 PM   #22
country flag heba-mig

heba-mig has a reputation beyond reputeheba-mig has a reputation beyond reputeheba-mig has a reputation beyond reputeheba-mig has a reputation beyond reputeheba-mig has a reputation beyond reputeheba-mig has a reputation beyond reputeheba-mig has a reputation beyond reputeheba-mig has a reputation beyond reputeheba-mig has a reputation beyond reputeheba-mig has a reputation beyond reputeheba-mig has a reputation beyond repute

thanks Kezzi so much for your reports
you're having a lot of fun.. lucky you
did you get any pictures for us? I hope you did
by the way gillou playing his first match on Wed
heba-mig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 05:28 PM   #23
country flag Silver.

Silver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks again Kezzi, sounds so cute I bet he is a great dad.

Thanks for the memories... Andy Roddick.
Silver. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 09:56 PM   #24
country flag Kezzi

I don't have picture from today, it was pretty busy at the training court, so I couldn't just stand where I did yesterday to take pictures without a large green net obstructing my view. But I will go again tomorrow, probably last day for me this week, so if I see him practicing, will try to take some more pics then. Unfortunately I can't be at his match, cause I have school from 8:30 - 20:00 Anyway, Thursday off, so I have lots of time to upload my pics.

And yeah, I think Gilles is an amazing dad, he's so cute with the baby. And little Timothée looks just like him minus the hair. My sister said that she thinks Gilles looked at the baby with a face like "How did I do that?". Like he can't believe that cute baby is his.
Old 02-07-2011, 10:02 PM   #25
country flag lalaland

lalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
And yeah, I think Gilles is an amazing dad, he's so cute with the baby. And little Timothée looks just like him minus the hair. My sister said that she thinks Gilles looked at the baby with a face like "How did I do that?". Like he can't believe that cute baby is his.
Awww, Baby Timothée must be super cute then, just like his dad. @ what your sister said, I can imagine his expression though. I also think Gilles is probably a great dad, and a super happy one too .

And thanks again for your lovely report, Kezzi.
lalaland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 10:13 PM   #26
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute

I'm loving the baby reports Who cares about the tennis?

Gillou ~~~~~ & ~~~~~ Andy
MsTree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 10:57 PM   #27
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

omg that sounds soo cute.
Old 02-08-2011, 12:56 PM   #28
country flag heba-mig

heba-mig has a reputation beyond reputeheba-mig has a reputation beyond reputeheba-mig has a reputation beyond reputeheba-mig has a reputation beyond reputeheba-mig has a reputation beyond reputeheba-mig has a reputation beyond reputeheba-mig has a reputation beyond reputeheba-mig has a reputation beyond reputeheba-mig has a reputation beyond reputeheba-mig has a reputation beyond reputeheba-mig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudygirl View Post
omg that sounds soo cute.
indeed
heba-mig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 02:35 PM   #29
country flag teem

teem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond reputeteem has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
Quick report from the train I saw Gilou practicing today and I got the cutest pic of him when he saw me at the side of the court taking pics. Of course tutu gave me a few looks too, I could just see him thinking "somehow you look familiar..."
Anyway, I didn't see them, but heard from a friend that Gilou brought his lucky charm, little Timothee. He was indeed in a hurry after practice, think he wanted to go back to the hotel asap. I hope I will see Carine around when there are no matches right next to the training court, today Julien and Benoit played right next to that court. Lucky me, I didn't have to choose, but Gilou wins anyway, haha.
Only thing that worried me a bit was his neck. He was already there, but my friend saw him walking on court with one of those whiplash collars on his neck and during training he was touching it a lot. Afterwards he sat down and did some exercises like turning his head left and right. But he could still laugh with Llodra and he didn't seem to be in extreme pain when he was twisting his head, so it might be that he slept on the wrong side, woke up with a little pain and just took precautions. That was it for today, sorry for any spelling mistakes (phone keyboard is a bit annoying) and pictures will be up when I get home.
Hye Kezzi, nice to read you, nice to know you in rotherdam ... for the pics I hope you don't go after rotherdam to marseille but return at home !
teem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 06:55 PM   #30
country flag Kezzi

Hi guys! Again a report from the train. I'm an even bigger fan of Gilou after today. I'm so sad I can't make it to his match tomorow, it's court 1. I have to be in school, if I miss this class I'm not allowed to take the exam.
Anyway, back to the report. I saw Gilou practicing today and afterwards a girl wanted him to sign a ball, but she only had a regular pen, not one of those permanent markers. So Gilles put on a big smile and asked the 5 people around for it. I gave him mine and when he was done signing he walked towards me to give the marker back. Then I asked him for a picture of just him and he gave me this shy smile and said 'I don't like that...' I didn't really know what to say, cause I have never seen a player who ever said that. So then he said: ok, just one... But at the same time a woman also standing there offered to take a pic of us together and he smiled at me again and replied 'Yeah, I prefer that!'. The picture didn't turn out that great, cause it is pretty dark next to the training courts, so we look like we're standing in the shadow. But I can look at it and remember this moment. He was just soooooooo adorable.
Didn't see Carine and Timothée this time, but Gilles wasn't in a hurry today like in the weekend when he wanted to get back to the hotel.

Teem, don't worry, I'm on my way home and I will have time in the next few days to upload pics before I go to Marseille. And while writing this I'm contemplating if I might say I'm ill tomorrow. I mean, it's Gilou on court 1!!! It's such a small court, if he climbs the ranking again, he'll be back on center court next year. On court 1 I can see him play 2 meters away from me...