Sexiest Male Tennis Player Ever? - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-21-2011, 12:50 AM   #136
country flag Amber Spyglass

Location: "I think we are in rats alley,where the dead men lost their bones"
Amber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sexiest Male Tennis Player Ever?

This is what I meant by the forehead( unfortunately it looks like this to this most of the time and also in play with the ponytail)

He looks better this way I think

Amber Spyglass is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-21-2011, 01:39 AM   #137
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadey View Post
amber , that is quite the critique

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/CvD4o...eliciano+Lopez

he looks pretty nice to me
HE LOOKS F'N GORGEOUS HOW CAN ANYONE NOT FIND HIM ATTRACTIVE

i wander what these people find attractive
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 04:30 AM   #138
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

He looks nice here I actually liked him better with the short curly hair, he looked really handsome, although his forehead was still huge

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 04:33 AM   #139
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
my dear Sonja ... you have never noticed Feli's eyes ???
how can that be , they r so beautiful !!!
I must looked his body.

Quote:
amber , that is quite the critique

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/CvD4o...eliciano+Lopez

he looks pretty nice to me
Okay, they are really nice, I still prefer Kubot's.
Old 10-21-2011, 07:28 AM   #140
country flag Just like heaven

Just like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirata. View Post
It's not irrational Those are the only three Spanish players I think are hot (plus Robredo is handsome) Fernando destroyed himself lookswise and Rafa's looks are overrated
Wrong. People usually talk about his body and all I hear is that he's hot because he's got muscles.
No one talks about his pretty face.
Just like heaven is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 07:35 AM   #141
country flag MuzzahLovah

MuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just like heaven View Post
Wrong. People usually talk about his body and all I hear is that he's hot because he's got muscles.
No one talks about his pretty face.
Because his face is ugly.

Emperor Nishikori- King of Comeback- Slayer of Demons- Champion of Tokyo- Conquistador of Barcelona
MuzzahLovah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 10:31 AM   #142
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Spyglass View Post
You think that's ginger? You need to come to Ireland girl There's a lot of gingers here who'd love to have Muzz's "brown" hair The curls, I agree on however...plus his hairline is receding fast and he's thinning overall on top.

About Feli, I just find him unattractive. I don't like his eyes, they look weird to me in some photos, they're either too far apart from each other or else they they kind of look "separate", like as if they're not looking in exactly the same direction, or he's got a stare in one or something. I can't really put my finger on what exactly it is that looks strange to me there And I really can't stand his hair. I don't like long limp-ish hair like that. I hated it on Fed too. The transformation of his hair from the hair of the early years
like 03, to then, when he changed his hairstyle to the one he still has today, was amazing. His hair looks horrible in some of those early photos and of course we all know how great it is now.

Last specific thing that puts me off Feli, is his forehead. It's really big and it kind of goes over the curve a little at the top of his head. I feel like the forehead should either be smaller, or else the hairline come out further. That's why I think his hair looks much better with a fringe but unfortunately, he has the straight, parting through the middle most of the time
Spot on. Federer in his younger years looked like a chav. That long hair without any style, he dyed it blonde then, he made some fatal mistakes a la Agassi. But now that he has found his natural style, it's a beautiful golden brown, shiny, nicely wavy haircut. It suits him so well. Probably without the hair he would do nothing for me. I always have the impression with Federer that he looks much better from a distance than up close. Up close he has the eyes set too deep, you can't hardly see their color, he has a strong forehand and a very masculine face, I like that. He reminds me of a Roman Cesar.

Ok I concede maybe Murray's hair is more brownish than ginger, maybe dirty blonde. But when he leaves it long and it gets all curly, he looks like a freak.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 10:42 AM   #143
country flag Just like heaven

Just like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuzzahLovah View Post
Because his face is ugly.
What's so ugly?

Just like heaven is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 04:20 PM   #144
I wanna taste u.

Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirata. View Post
He looks nice here I actually liked him better with the short curly hair, he looked really handsome, although his forehead was still huge

Feli eyes is jus breath taking for a man whos beautifully tan with those eyes is jus sex in you mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just like heaven View Post
What's so ugly?

if i continue to look at all of this pics i like of these mens bodys and face i might have sex with myself
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Old 10-21-2011, 05:33 PM   #145
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Mr. Tursunov deserves a further mentioning over here.

Not too shoddy.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 05:39 PM   #146
country flag MuzzahLovah

MuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset of Age View Post
Mr. Tursunov deserves a further mentioning over here.

Not too shoddy.
He's so handsome as well as having a great body, but his current haircut/lack of one is awful.

Emperor Nishikori- King of Comeback- Slayer of Demons- Champion of Tokyo- Conquistador of Barcelona
MuzzahLovah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 05:43 PM   #147
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuzzahLovah View Post
He's so handsome as well as having a great body, but his current haircut/lack of one is awful.
Have to disagree on the 'haircut'. He's on court right now and he's carrying this fantastic head full of blonde, lucious curls. Me s.
(have to admit it, I have a very weak spot for male curlyheads )

Anathema

Old 10-21-2011, 06:03 PM   #148
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Curly hair looks the worst on a guy. I hate it.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 06:05 PM   #149
I wanna taste u.

i actually i like curly hair on guys, its very sexy to me
Quote:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Old 10-21-2011, 06:06 PM   #150
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
Curly hair looks the worst on a guy. I hate it.
Looking as to whom you consider 'most sexy', that's no surprise to me.

Isn't it great that we all have different preferences?

Anathema