Rafachat 68 - Castafiore is having a hot Spanish date in Charleroi :aplot: - Page 55 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2011, 04:06 PM   #811
country flag Merton

Merton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat 68 - we love more the Swiss chocolate for the next 5 days, suck it, JG

The title of the song is "www.apisti.com", where "apisti" means unfaithful. The artist has lost the love of his life so he asks a medium (called Ursulla) for help in finding her. The medium responds with technology providing a website signalling his love's infidelity The artist laments his lost love and, in a measured and moderate response, decides to abandon all women and seek a relation with his friend Babis.

A true masterpiece , a unique combination of technology, feelings and responses.

From Isaac Asimov's "Foundation".
Merton is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-04-2011, 04:09 PM   #812
country flag Merton

Merton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat 68 - we love more the Swiss chocolate for the next 5 days, suck it, JG

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Merton A drop of sanity in all this mess
Quote:
OK, using the word sanity was maybe an exageration
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
We brought you down to our level
Andreea and Hema I always thought I was very over-rated around here.

Old 02-04-2011, 04:11 PM   #813
country flag Merton

The funny thing is that I came to post two interesting problems that came in job interviews and I find the thread in an... interesting situation.

Old 02-04-2011, 04:11 PM   #814
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, you just gained by comparaison
Old 02-04-2011, 04:12 PM   #815
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think I would have waken up heartbroken

I remember once dreaming about someone dear to me dieing and I was incredibly sad all day even if I knew it wasn't true when I woke up
Yes. Me too. That's why I said bereft. (• (of a person) lonely and abandoned, esp. through someone's death or departure : his death in 1990 left her bereft.) I still have an odd feeling from it. So plainer spoken -- confused and sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
omg
but,in ita when u dream someone to die it is a way for give him a more longer life
That's good to know. Thanks.

Quote:
In my country, they say if you dream of someone dying, something very good happens to them.
Excellent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by finishingmove View Post
was hema in the kitchen!??
Mikey dies, and all you care about is Hema. Yes. Hema was in the kitchen cooking with her pressure cooker and at the same time performing an ancient erotic dance.

I will do anything to help your fantasies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merton View Post
A special moment of harmony for this thread, it calls for a genuine masterpiece of Greek music, one of the best ever pieces composed:
Merton!

Quote:
OK, using the word sanity was maybe an exageration
Just the right exact balance of sanity and insanity.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-04-2011, 04:14 PM   #816
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yeah, you just gained by comparaison
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-04-2011, 04:15 PM   #817
country flag finishingmove

finishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond repute

just the thought of her cooking does it already

RIP in-the-dream Mikey
Spending time with your children and not being a wage slave at some soulless corporation or government bureaucracy sounds like hell. Haven't we progressed beyond the idea that it is in loving relationships with other people that we find fulfillment and meaning? Climbing the corporate ladder is essential in the pursuit of happiness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Match Point Novak needs to be immortalized in sculpture, like Michelangelo's David. I'm sure that once he's gone to tennis Valhalla, his statue will have his stones as the focal point of attention, and tennis fans will make a meccan-like pilgrimage at least once in their lifetime, in order to rub those lucky stones, like the budda's belly.
finishingmove is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-04-2011, 04:17 PM   #818
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

You said amused and bereft
Old 02-04-2011, 04:20 PM   #819
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A special moment of harmony for this thread, it calls for a genuine masterpiece of Greek music, one of the best ever pieces composed:

absolutely love this song.

lyrics:

Μ' αεροπλάνα και βαπόρια
και με τους φίλους τους παλιούς
τριγυρνάμε στα σκοτάδια
κι όμως εσύ δε μας ακούς

Δε μας ακούς που τραγουδάμε
με φωνές ηλεκτρικές
μες στις υπόγειες στοές
ώσπου οι τροχιές μας συναντάνε
τις βασικές σου τις αρχές

Ο πατέρας μου ο Μπάτης (Απρόσιτη μητέρα μορφή από χώμα και ουρανό
ήρθε απ' τη Σμύρνη το '22 ( θα χαθώ απ'τα μάτια σου τα δυο)
κι έζησε πενήντα χρόνια (μες στον κόσμο)
σ' ένα κατώι μυστικό (σαν πρόσφυγας σ'ένα κατώι μυστικό)

Σ' αυτόν τον τόπο όσοι αγαπούνε (αν αγαπούνε)
τρώνε βρώμικο ψωμί (τρώνε βρώμικο ψωμί)
(του λόγου σου οι πιστοί)
κι οι πόθοι τούς ακολουθούνε (κι οι πόθοι τούς ακολουθούνε υπόγεια διαδρομή)
υπόγεια διαδρομή

Χθες το βράδυ είδα ένα φίλο
σαν ξωτικό να τριγυρνά
πάνω στη μοτοσικλέτα
και πίσω τρέχανε σκυλιά

Σήκω ψυχή μου δώσε ρεύμα
βάλε στα ρούχα σου φωτιά (σαν τον Μάρκο)
βάλε στα όργανα φωτιά ( βάλε στα όργανα φωτιά)
να τιναχτεί σαν μαύρο πνεύμα (να κλείσει η λαβωματιά μα τιναχτεί σαν μαυρο πνευμα)
η τρομερή μας η λαλιά (η τρομερη μας η λαλιά)

lyrics (in English):

With airplanes and ships
and with the old friends
we are wondering in the darkness
and yet you cannot hear us.

You cannot hear us singing,
with electric voices,
in the underground passages
until our orbits meet
your basic principles.

My father, Batis, (untouchable mother, figure made of soil and sky)
came from Smyrni in ’22 (I will be lost from in front of your eyes)
and he lived for fifty years (in the world)
into a hidden basement (like a refugee, into a hidden basement)

In that way this world, those who love (if they love)
are eating dirty bread (are eating dirty bread)
(those who remain faithful in your words)
and their desires follow (and their desires follow an underground route)
an underground route

Yesterday night I saw a friend
wondering like an elf
onto the motorbike
and dogs were running after him.

Get up, my soul, turn the power on,
set your clothes on fire (like Marcus)
set the instruments on fire (set the instruments on fire)
like a black spirit will blow up (to heal the would, like a black spirit will blow up)
our strong voice (our strong voice)
Getta is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-04-2011, 04:23 PM   #820
country flag acionescu

Deep
Old 02-04-2011, 04:27 PM   #821
country flag Merton

Problem 1: There are five pirates on a boat in the middle of the sea, holding a treasure box with 100 gold coins. They decide to split the treasure and they agree on the following way to split the treasure: Pirates are ranked according to seniority as Pirate 1, Pirate 2, up to Pirate 5. Pirate 1 will suggest an allocation of the treasure. For example, Pirate 1 may suggest the allocation (25,25,20,20,10) meaning that Pirate 1 gets 25 gold coins, Pirate 2 25 gold coins, Pirate 3 20 coins, Pirate 4 20 coins and Pirate 5 10 coins. The allocation goes to a vote where each person, including the proposer, carries 1 vote. If the suggested allocation gets a majority of votes then the treasure is split according to the suggestion. If the allocation gets a minority then the proposer is thrown to the sea and the next in seniority pirate suggests his own allocation. In this example, if 3 pirates vote against, Pirate 1 is thrown to the sea and there are 4 pirates remaining. Now Pirate 2 will suggest a treasure allocation and there will be a new vote. In case of a tie (possible when there are 4 pirates if the vote splits 2-2), the allocation passes. What should Pirate 1 propose?

Problem 2 There are two persons throwing a dice. They take turns at tossing, until a 6 comes. The first guy that tosses a 6 wins. What is the probability that the guy that throws the dice first wins?

Bonus question: What is the similarity of the two problems?

Old 02-04-2011, 04:29 PM   #822
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

A film in which you play the hero

Just myself just the true hero I am, what can you do

tell me your dream girl lets see what I can see

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-04-2011, 04:35 PM   #823
country flag JolánGagó

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Problem 2 There are two persons throwing a dice. They take turns at tossing, until a 6 comes. The first guy that tosses a 6 wins. What is the probability that the guy that throws the dice first wins?
1/6 = 1.16666^...

haven't read yet the first one, gotta go

Last night, darling, I lost my underwear
Sak Noel
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-04-2011, 04:37 PM   #824
country flag Merton

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Ok. Here is my dream.

I was at MTF Rafachat which you'll be glad to know is a great big room with a kitchen off to one side and open to the rest of the room, chairs and sofas and a pool table -- ok, ok, it might be a snooker table -- and the whole room is kind of shabby. So there are several people loitering around and a couple playing pool. Someone mentions casually something about Mikey dying. I'm all What? Mikey died? No. That can't be. But I'm assured that it is true. Betty knows all about it. Betty isn't actually present; just people talking about her. Several people, I'm informed knew for some time that Mikey had cancer -- leukemia, I think -- and he had carried on in his jolly way never letting anyone but his very good friends know. Someone brought out a letter to show me. It was written on white very thin paper that looked exotic and expensive. It talked about Mikey's last days.

Well, also amazing to me was that Mikey was very wealthy. Very. Most of the time just before he died he was at some resort in the south of France with shady odd people inhabiting his villa. People talked about how down to earth and friendly he was despite his vast riches. One guy sort of drifted away from the group talking because Mikey had left him two cars and he wanted to go collect them.

And I woke up feeling sort of bemused and bereft at the same time.
Star What a dream It is supposed to be good for Mikey I think

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post
absolutely love this song.

Μ' αεροπλάνα και βαπόρια
και με τους φίλους τους παλιούς
τριγυρνάμε στα σκοτάδια
κι όμως εσύ δε μας ακούς
Great song and a unique voice

Old 02-04-2011, 04:49 PM   #825
country flag acionescu

Mugrin Muglic

Fancy Dancy