Rafachat 68 - Castafiore is having a hot Spanish date in Charleroi :aplot: - Page 332 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2011, 12:39 PM   #4966
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat 68 - Castafiore is having a hot Spanish date in Charleroi :aplot:

Seems Olivier Rochus will get his match against Nadal after all.

And Hilde gets to see Rafito play. I wonder who she'll be rooting for
Metis is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-06-2011, 12:42 PM   #4967
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat 68 - Castafiore is having a hot Spanish date in Charleroi :aplot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
Seems Olivier Rochus will get his match against Nadal after all.

And Hilde gets to see Rafito play. I wonder who she'll be rooting for
That will be nice for Hilde.

OK, I just dropped by for a second, Metis, take care!
Zopp vs Berankis 5th set. NID. Need to congratulate the Lithuanians later.
Old 03-06-2011, 12:44 PM   #4968
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, it will be hard for Hilde to chose between Ollie and Rafa
Old 03-06-2011, 12:46 PM   #4969
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Rafito
Old 03-06-2011, 12:46 PM   #4970
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Maria

What's going on up there? Still cold and frosty?

We are going to have snow on Tuesday. Coldest week of the year starting tomorrow (Lent starting tomorrow too).

Add to that the fact that it's been cloudy and gloomy (and sometimes rainy) for almost 2 weeks. Only glimpses of the sun Friday, Saturday and today. The end of the world must be near.
Old 03-06-2011, 12:48 PM   #4971
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
star!!!

Are you having fun in IW?
So far, so good. I got a hair cut. I ate in this darling French restaurant. I'll have to take a picture of their case of pastries or rather confections. So darling, I don't want to eat them.

Quote:
But what about Aysha? Did you leave her to fend for herself?
Yes. She is at home. The petsitter will come and feed her and clean the litter boxes. The first thing she does when I get home is run outside. There's basically no hello until she's gotten her fill of freedom. Then she's happy to see me.

Quote:
I don't consider them hotter than Rafa.
Good. They just look sort of dumb to me.

Quote:

Did you order the 'Roger you have to beat Rafa on clay to be called the best of all time'?

Hello, I'll have the "Maria ...you are almost 6'3"...a wingspan to dominate the net ...you just don't get it! Your game is predictable ...one dimensional ...power. When you decide and your coach (time to move on) you could still become the Greatest women tennis player of our era ...you need to cover the net and better forward (?). Betsy (IMG) brought you to America and her job isn't finished with you!' with chicken please.

No, no, wait, I changed my mind! I'll have the 'Scarlett "If it doesn't work with Ryan young guns are lined up" Johansson'. Without the balck beans please.

Fortunately, there are also numbers.

The waitress said that he changes the menu every year, so she never really learns it. I just snapped two pages. There are probably 10 pages of menu alone. But it's all the same! Scrambled eggs in different varieties. Some come with toast and others with tortillas Some with beans and others with potatoes.

I wanted to order the "Roger" but it didn't look that good. I had one dedicated to someone at the Eisenhower Medical Center.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-06-2011, 12:48 PM   #4972
country flag Metis

Andreea, do you have a working livestream?
Old 03-06-2011, 12:50 PM   #4973
country flag Metis

Never mind, I found a crappy one.
Old 03-06-2011, 12:55 PM   #4974
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Why is Rafa playing? I thought Spain was leading 3:0?
Old 03-06-2011, 12:55 PM   #4975
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

Epic match for Berankis, taking out Zopp 11-9 in the fifth.
scoobs is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-06-2011, 12:59 PM   #4976
country flag Metis

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
So far, so good. I got a hair cut. I ate in this darling French restaurant. I'll have to take a picture of their case of pastries or rather confections. So darling, I don't want to eat them.
Sounds good

Quote:
Yes. She is at home. The petsitter will come and feed her and clean the litter boxes. The first thing she does when I get home is run outside. There's basically no hello until she's gotten her fill of freedom. Then she's happy to see me.
poor kitty

Or rather, poor you. I can imagine the state the house will be in with a cat let loose inside for 2 weeks.

Quote:
Good. They just look sort of dumb to me.
yes, that's the impression I get too

Quote:

Fortunately, there are also numbers.

The waitress said that he changes the menu every year, so she never really learns it. I just snapped two pages. There are probably 10 pages of menu alone. But it's all the same! Scrambled eggs in different varieties. Some come with toast and others with tortillas Some with beans and others with potatoes.

I wanted to order the "Roger" but it didn't look that good. I had one dedicated to someone at the Eisenhower Medical Center.
There's no way I would have used the numbers. I would pick the item with the longest name and read the whole thing out loud to the waitress.
Old 03-06-2011, 01:01 PM   #4977
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
Hey Evita! He is playing for Hilde and all the the fangirls gathered.
Otherwise a huuuuge riot could've broken out.
I hope he'll surive unharmed. *not jinxing, not jinxing*

Scoobs! Epic...ksjkfgrjktgrjtgdfhgkr..... *sigh* We're done, I'm going to congratulate the Lithuanians now!
Old 03-06-2011, 01:01 PM   #4978
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Star! Have fun!
I'll have the 'Maria' meal. No 'Roger' for me, thank you, GOAT or no GOAT.
He should have one with roasted goat! The "Roger" should offer a choice of cabrito or at least cabrito sausage.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-06-2011, 01:02 PM   #4979
country flag acionescu

I have bet365

I bet Rafa is playing especially for Hilde
Old 03-06-2011, 01:03 PM   #4980
country flag Metis

That song during the changeover reminded me of my childhood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
The Belgian team begged him to play and save them from Rochus' incessant whining. Rafa, nice guy that he is, obliged them.
Closed Thread