Rafachat 68 - Castafiore is having a hot Spanish date in Charleroi :aplot: - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2011, 09:08 AM   #136
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat 68 - for haters and traditors only. And Hilde.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Loved the "Fed has no balls" one though
Can't wait for Fed to retire and be asked about other tennis greats... Hope he'll come up with something fine regarding Wilander pusher...
Advertisement

Old 02-01-2011, 09:09 AM   #137
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Do you agree with having a go at his mum?

Bit low that.
Saying the best ever lacks testicles is way worse if you ask me... again, I don't ask you to be objective here
Old 02-01-2011, 09:15 AM   #138
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Do you agree with having a go at his mum?

Bit low that.
I haven't seen any comments other than him saying "mom...lay down the rules."

Which I disagree with - he's 23 years old and she's there as his mom, not in any official coaching or entourage capacity. She's not there to wipe the snot from his nose anymore. He needs to handle these things for himself. If I were her I would be telling him he needs to cut that shit out, but it's not for Mats Wilander to tell anyone how to be a mother.
scoobs is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-01-2011, 09:16 AM   #139
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

As long as you don't expect me to take your comments as objective, JM.

Wilander was without a doubt a great tennis champ but he often seems to speak or write without thinking. What he has to say would be seen as constructive criticism by more people if he'd just breathe a bit before speaking or writing.

Last edited by Castafiore : 02-01-2011 at 09:22 AM.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-01-2011, 09:17 AM   #140
♥ eve ♥

Of course Muzza needs to get out of his mum's skirt...
Old 02-01-2011, 09:18 AM   #141
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

No, if he said something about Mirka would have neen even worse. Is not like Fed was Richard Lionheart in that particular match
Old 02-01-2011, 09:19 AM   #142
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

woken up by a howling dog at this ungodly hour

Quote:
Did a search & found it, wilde.

I do like the previous avy so I'll probably switch them regularly.
omg hilde, no no! don't even. please feel free to go back to your original one anytime you didn't have to change your avy. i was just teasing you sorry

and now back to your scheduled jm/hilde shenanginans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-01-2011, 09:19 AM   #143
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JM- View Post
Saying the best ever lacks testicles is way worse if you ask me... again, I don't ask you to be objective here
Why should she be? You certainly aren't
Old 02-01-2011, 09:21 AM   #144
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

If Muzza is someone in tennis world today, that's because of his mom who has balls of steel and I admire her endlessly. And if she provides him with something that he needs, so be it. No one is bashing Istomin, no? If he had 3 Slams, everybody would praise her to the sky :retard:
Old 02-01-2011, 09:26 AM   #145
♥ eve ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
No, if he said something about Mirka would have neen even worse. Is not like Fed was Richard Lionheart in that particular match
Fed was facing the best clay courter ever and happened to have a day off on top of that...... Then again, Wilander is nothing but an attention whore and knew that comment would do the trick...

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
Why should she be? You certainly aren't
I never claimed to be objective
Old 02-01-2011, 09:26 AM   #146
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

People need to leave Muzza's mum alone - I've met her and she's a really nice person, for one thing. For another, it's an individual sport. For me, parents are only fair game if they put themselves out there and say or do stuff that's controversial. Djokovic's parents made themselves targets a few years ago but they've mostly avoided controversy since (apart from the dad and his battles with Serbian tennis federation). Nadal's folks, Federer's folks, Murray's mum, other tennis parents - what exactly do they do that deserves disrespect except cheer their son on at matches sometimes?
Old 02-01-2011, 09:27 AM   #147
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JM- View Post
I never claimed to be objective
Nor did anyone else but you refer to other people not being as though they're breaking some sort of contract with you.
Old 02-01-2011, 09:29 AM   #148
♥ eve ♥

Quote:
People need to leave Muzza's mum alone - I've met her and she's a really nice person, for one thing. For another, it's an individual sport. For me, parents are only fair game if they put themselves out there and say or do stuff that's controversial. Djokovic's parents made themselves targets a few years ago but they've mostly avoided controversy since (apart from the dad and his battles with Serbian tennis federation). Nadal's folks, Federer's folks, Murray's mum, other tennis parents - what exactly do they do that deserves disrespect except cheer their son on at matches sometimes?
Muzza's mother is his biggest fangirl, watching her cheering for his son like a teenie fangirl is somehow embarrassing...
Old 02-01-2011, 09:32 AM   #149
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't necessarily disgree with Mats on some of that though.

What really pisses me off about Murray in the final was not that he had a bad day on the court, that happens, but his whole attitude out there was relentlessly negative - he never really got fired up and determined at all. Djokovic fed off that so much - Djokovic got pretty tight at points, especially in that third set, but looking down at Murray ranting and swearing and whining and looking miserable must have really lifted him in crucial moments. He really needs to tone that shit down. Even if you're not feeling it, put the game face on and bluff. He has got much better at doing that but in this final it was right back to the bad old Mopey Murray days.
That was the same with Marat btw, the opponent saw he was throwing rackets and getting down on himself, of course it lifts the opponent. And all this negativity directed at himself, it's destructive. I'm not saying it's easy to change, even if those guys are much younger than me the grandma (thanks, Hilde ).
Old 02-01-2011, 09:35 AM   #150
country flag Yazoo.C

Yazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond reputeYazoo.C has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
^ When people reach a certain age, others often assume that they're too stuck in their ways to change.

Did you read Wilander's latest rant on Murray?

in a somewhat rambling fashion? Somewhat?

He doesn't stop there but after having a go at Murray, he targets his mum as well.
And this is why I avoided reading anything yesterday.

Some of the points he has made, fair enough. Andy does need to change his attitude when he is playing. (Like not show the opponent when he is annoyed etc)

But what's wrong with his mum? She isn't really his coach anyway, all she is doing is giving him support.
Yazoo.C is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread