Le Gosier - Miami 2011 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-10-2011, 12:52 PM   #1
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Le Gosier - Miami 2011

Arnaud will fly over the ocean to play two tournament the big challenger of Le Gosier in Guadeloupe so a french tournament and the qualies of Miami. He posted some news on his facebook we can't say there are great as he says he has not good sensations.

« Bonjour à tous ! Quelques nouvelles avant mon départ pour Pointe-à-Pitre vendredi. Les entrainements se passent très bien, j'essaie en priorité de revenir à un bon niveau physique. Les sensations tennistiques ne sont pas encore au niveau attendu mais cela va venir je reste très confiant ! Merci pour vos messages et à très vite. »

"Hello everyone! Some news before I went to Pointe-à-Pitre on Friday. The training are going very well, I try to give the priority to restore a good physical level. Tennis sensations are not yet at the level expected but it will come I remain very confident! Thank you for your messages and see you quickly. "
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-10-2011, 06:37 PM   #2
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Le Gosier - Miami 2011

I didn't think arnaud would post more like 3 messages on his FB, so good surprise ! lol

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 10:24 AM   #3
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

He's playing Rosol first round considering the byes we could have expect a better draw but well it's a 100000§. He will depend of his sensations let's see if they good or bad cos Rosol is not so bad on harcourt.. Today at 6.00 pm local time. Arnaud also team up with Oli Rochus in doubles.
Old 03-14-2011, 04:29 PM   #4
country flag soulage

An article in the local newspaper after the exhibition match he played saturday. We can't say he very confidence still worried about his shoulder He wants to test his body indeed won't be easy that first round. The google traduction of the article

Quote:
Arnaud Clement is not the highest ranked player to play the tournament . But his popularity remains intact.

"Now the signatures."
Arnaud Clement has completed his exhibition match Saturday afternoon in front Belgium's Olivier Rochus (6-4 to Clement). The young ball boys and those who attended the early exchanges of the tournament rush behind the chair occupied by the Aixois. It lends himself to the autograph session, his popularity appears to be intact, to hear the applause at the announcement of his name, a good half-hour earlier in the player introductions. "It's always fun, says the player. This is also why I continue.
Its 106th world ranking has obviously not forgotten the exploits of former world number 10 (early 2001). "I'm in the last years of my tennis carreer, then I take advantage," continued the right-hander with a smile. He who froth the circuit since 1996, when he arrived in the pros - he was 19 - to appreciate this career. "I'm no longer in the same mindset, but I continue because I still love the competition," he continued calmly.
While he appears more and more on tournament "Challenger", even if he was part of the team of France's Davis Cup finalist last November. He won his doubles match with Mickael Llodra. "Here, I return from Cherbourg, he says. But I was sick, it did not go very well. He was put off in the second round.

"Good feelings"
In Guadeloupe, the player bandana comes in better shape. "I come to find the confidence to test me, says it again. Hopefully my shoulder will hold. Without letting go completely at his exhibition on Saturday, played "without tap into (my) resources" but conscientiously, The Key, his nickname was able to test it. "The feeling was good, it starts well. But it'll be tough, "warns that fighting groundstrokes long time co-holder of record of time spent in match (6h 33 'against Fabrice Santoro at Roland Garros in 2004).
La Guadeloupe will be for the thirty man - which celebrated the 34 years in December - a springboard to launch into a new appointment. It will be this weekend in the U.S. for a competition more fierce. "For this play here this week falls very much to prepare the Miami Masters. "There, it will indeed be more robust. In the meantime, we will have to pass the first round here. It's never easy. Afterwards, why not go all the way? "
The audience enjoyed his first shots. They also appreciate to find him on the weekend.
the original version for french speakers with pic
Attached Images
File Type: jpg localpaper.jpg (296.1 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 115893_clement-autographes-tl.jpg (76.0 KB, 6 views)
Old 03-15-2011, 12:03 AM   #5
country flag Fat Camel

Fat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond repute

4-6 2-6..
Waiting for some news.
ARNAUD CLEMENT
Xavier Malisse Janko Tipsarevic
Stanislas Wawrinka - Brian Baker - Roger Federer - Daniel Evans - Alexandr Dolgopolov - Gilles Simon - Lleyton Hewitt - Richard Berankis - Ernests Gulbis - Mikhail Youzhny - Nicolas Mahut - Oli Rochus - James Blake - Fabio Fognini - David Nalbandian - Marcos Baghdatis - Paul-Henri Mathieu - Tommy Robredo - Danai Udomchoke
Fabrice Santoro - Marat Safin - Nicolas Lapentti - Sebastian Grosjean - Andy Roddick
Fat Camel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 08:12 AM   #6
country flag soulage

big loss again never close ones. Poor boy it's as if he had been out of the tour 6 months and would need long time to recover, confidence must be very low and for his body we don't know but he often broken The clay season will be a nightmare if he has those results on hard

A long week to train and hope a kind a better level in Miami. Not easy to be old

Reading the newspaper Rosol is very happy about his match saying he served very well and returned very well and played a good match. Arnaud'serve is surely more easy to return those days and if he has not many opportunities on the cze serve it was tough. Doubles today
Attached Images
File Type: jpg paper.jpg (330.8 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by soulage : 03-15-2011 at 10:43 AM.
Old 03-15-2011, 05:18 PM   #7
country flag soulage

on the official site If his opponents begin to play their best tennis againt him now

Quote:
Le calvaire d'Arnaud Clément MARDI 15 MARS 2011

La nuit est tombée pour la dernière rencontre entre le quatrième français du jour, Arnaud Clément, et le Tchèque Lukas Rosol. Un match à sens unique qui tourne en faveur du géant de l’Est (6/4, 6/2). Dépassé, Clément tente de renvoyer les missiles adverses. C’est mission impossible. « J’ai pratiqué un très bon tennis ce soir. Arnaud n’a eu aucune opportunité donc j’ai pu jouer mon jeu, à savoir bien servir et bien retourner », apprécie le Tchèque. Breaké d'entrée de match, Arnaud Clément ne parvient pas à rattraper son retard. En forme, Lukas Rosol profite pleinement de conditions idéales pour son jeu. Il contient le Français et gagne la première manche avant de mettre les voiles dans le second set. Il s'appuie sur ses qualités et s'impose grâce à un double break. Il sera opposé au deuxième tour à l’Espagnol Daniel Gimeno-Traver.
Old 03-15-2011, 08:26 PM   #8
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

How can arnaud still enjoy tennis ???
90 % of time his matchs are living death for him.

Guy Forget
Old 03-15-2011, 09:49 PM   #9
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

If Arno is smart he'll stay in challengers on HC after Miami, and only occasionally play the ATP clay events if he gets in automatically or the draw is weak. Sad to see how he's played this year, hopefully his body starts reacting soon.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 10:21 PM   #10
country flag soulage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
If Arno is smart he'll stay in challengers on HC after Miami, and only occasionally play the ATP clay events if he gets in automatically or the draw is weak. Sad to see how he's played this year, hopefully his body starts reacting soon.
He will play the all clay season He should start with the qualies of MC if he enters the draw which can be high then i'm quite sure about the challenger of Bordeaux otherwise he will try qualies of 250 or master imo I found that crazy as he's poor on clay and if he starts the season on that surface without confidence it's awful remember 2008 Those fields will be too tough for him . It's for RG OK but not the right choice imo He's better on hard court.

Then it's only since Zagreb that's he's not happy with his tennis because sickness or injury but the time is against him and as the confidence and the physic are what he needs for his game it's a viscious circle He plays tennis if he wants but for sure it's boring to follow him this year

Last edited by soulage : 03-15-2011 at 10:28 PM.
Old 03-16-2011, 12:53 AM   #11
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

gosh losing first round in a challenger... he's going down fast. i don't know what can turn the tide for him. but maybe he needs more time to rest the shoulder. he certainly gets more rest these days
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 07:51 PM   #12
country flag soulage

Something positiv is that he's still revolted and hate the loss after the doubles win win yesterday he said " Ca m'aurait fait ch.... de perdre mes deux matchs au premier tour. Je suis content de rester et de pouvoir jouer jeudi ", souligne Arnaud Clément. Le Français signera des autographes cet après-midi à 17h30. So he still wants to play for the moment until when we don't know but the losses affected him. Next round the play a real doubles team more tough for the dwarf

Clément-Rochus en toute décontraction MERCREDI 16 MARS 2011

Les quatre francophones venaient de se livrer à un petit jeu dans les carrés de service pour s'échauffer. La mise en route réelle a été longue pour les deux moins expérimentés. " On a perdu assez vite au début, on n'était pas dedans. On a mis du temps à rentrer dans le match et ils étaient plus forts que nous ", regrette Mathieu Rodrigues. En face, Arnaud Clément et Olivier Rochus font jouer leur expérience. Ils dominent de la tête et des épaules. Le premier set est enlevé rapidement (6/2), le deuxième un peu moins (6/4) mais le résultat est là pour la paire franco-belge. " Ca m'aurait fait ch.... de perdre mes deux matchs au premier tour. Je suis content de rester et de pouvoir jouer jeudi ", souligne Arnaud Clément. Le Français signera des autographes cet après-midi à 17h30.
Old 03-16-2011, 10:51 PM   #13
country flag Marine

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
" Ca m'aurait fait ch.... de perdre mes deux matchs au premier tour. Je suis content de rester et de pouvoir jouer jeudi ",

oh yes ! to go as far and lose at first round (of a challenger) that's frustrating ! lol

Guy Forget
Old 03-17-2011, 07:53 PM   #14
country flag soulage

He may not play Miami according his last interview
Old 03-19-2011, 07:11 PM   #15
country flag soulage

Finally he should play Miami The double final today if the shoulder is ok of course

Arno this week

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10063177_3.jpg (151.5 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 10063177_5.jpg (154.6 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 10063177_6.jpg (164.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 10063176_4.jpg (141.7 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 10063176_5.jpg (134.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 10063176_6.jpg (158.2 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by soulage : 03-19-2011 at 08:30 PM.