Djokovic and Murray appreciation thread - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-12-2011, 11:01 PM   #31
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Djokovic and Murray helping each other?

Nole Fan, we might have to start a new thread in off-topic, "Andole fans UNITE! "
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2011, 11:11 PM   #32
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

I hope they play each other this AO, see how that pans out, friendship or no friendship. I did get the sense that after the early days, things between them had cooled off so it's interesting to see they've formed their own Nolray alliance to combat the unbreakable Fedal bond that both have tried in their own way to disrupt.
scoobs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 11:36 PM   #33
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

i can see why djok would wanna team up with andy... andy would piss on fed and nadal in a street fight... he'd sit sissy fed on his arse in no time and he'd go straight for what hurts nadal the most... his hair... and rip that the rest of what's left of that sh!t out real quick...

smart play novak...
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 11:40 PM   #34
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by finishingmove View Post
SF1: Murray def Nadal
SF2: Djokovic def Federer

that's how they help each other
And Nole will lose to Murray at AO and Murray to Nole at USO
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 11:40 PM   #35
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post
i can see why djok would wanna team up with andy... andy would piss on fed and nadal in a street fight... he'd sit sissy fed on his arse in no time and he'd go straight for what hurts nadal the most... his hair... and rip that the rest of what's left of that sh!t out real quick...

smart play novak...

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 11:57 PM   #36
country flag ShotmaKer
Unregistered User

ShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

smart play novak...
They're no match for uncle fats tho

instagram.com/ballstriker
Y'all are gobbling like a confused turkey !
ShotmaKer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 12:02 AM   #37
country flag Pipsy

Pipsy has a reputation beyond reputePipsy has a reputation beyond reputePipsy has a reputation beyond reputePipsy has a reputation beyond reputePipsy has a reputation beyond reputePipsy has a reputation beyond reputePipsy has a reputation beyond reputePipsy has a reputation beyond reputePipsy has a reputation beyond reputePipsy has a reputation beyond reputePipsy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roddickominator View Post
This is bad for tennis. One guy that has no balls, and another guy that lost his balls after winning his only Slam....practicing together. Which just means they're trying to figure out ways to be a better pusher. You aren't going to outpush Nadal, and you aren't going to beat Federer by pushing in a Slam. So this is just a fruitless activity.
Is this guy for real?!

For the record, it should be Djokray...

Born to be the fourth best player in the world!

Statistics I maintain on MTF
Bagels Hall of Fame and Hall of Shame (Updated 17/11/2014)
Cumulative Weeks in Top 10 (Updated 17/11/2014)
Grand Slam Wooden Spoon Winners
Pipsy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 12:04 AM   #38
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

smart play novak...
If tennis ever went WWE then I would like to see this tag-team matchup.
Old 01-13-2011, 12:16 AM   #39
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
If tennis ever went WWE then I would like to see this tag-team matchup.
indeed... on weight may even might look about right...

but one thing is for sure... Advanced Hair Studios not gonna be able to repair the fresh bald patch that muz delivers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotmaKer View Post
They're no match for uncle fats tho
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle_Fats
You got that straight big fella :nod:
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 12:18 AM   #40
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

Quote:
indeed... on weight may even might look about right...

but one thing is for sure... Advanced Hair Studios not gonna be able to repair that fresh bald patch muz delivers...
If Hulk Hogan can work it
Old 01-13-2011, 12:52 AM   #41
country flag careergrandslam

careergrandslam has a reputation beyond reputecareergrandslam has a reputation beyond reputecareergrandslam has a reputation beyond reputecareergrandslam has a reputation beyond reputecareergrandslam has a reputation beyond reputecareergrandslam has a reputation beyond reputecareergrandslam has a reputation beyond reputecareergrandslam has a reputation beyond reputecareergrandslam has a reputation beyond reputecareergrandslam has a reputation beyond reputecareergrandslam has a reputation beyond repute

oh spare me the arse kissing here.

djokovic: i love u andy
murray: awwww thanks nole, i always admired u, i love u tooooo.
careergrandslam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 12:57 AM   #42
country flag Vida

Vida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond repute

ridiculous.
Old 01-13-2011, 01:01 AM   #43
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vida View Post
ridiculous.
What's ridiculous?

Their friendship or their blossoming love?

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 01:21 AM   #44
country flag luie

luie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vida View Post
ridiculous.

Why?

THE GREAT TACTICAL RIVALRY OF THE OPEN ERA
FEDERER 10 VS TONI NADAL 20
ADVANTAGE TONI NADAL
RAPHEAL NADULL,A PRETTY FACE & MUSCLE
NOTHING MORE

Fed 2 nadull 13 fed is nadull CLAY TURKEY. THE REAL ERA 2003-2010.
luie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 02:41 AM   #45
country flag Vida

Vida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond repute

cause if you want to win this thing, you dont go around saying how you want the other guy to win it. you dont even mention it. it makes you appear meek, which can only help you actually becoming meek.

and meek is bad.

thats just my view anyway. everybody is free to do/say what they want.