My list varies a little each year since I've been posting this. I like to show a little support by adding players to my siggy that may have preformed well or caught my attention but will change because my siggy is overload as it is.
Most players that show a great fighting spirit (with a good attitude) are usually my favourites.
1. Kei Nishikori ----- (Ever growing support from me for this talented ninja)
2. Juan Martin Del Potro ----- (A new addition in 2011, I really like his style of shots, especially the fh and bh now that I've watched more of his matches)
3. David Ferrer ----- (His game isn't too entertaining for me, but I like watching when he's against the current top 10)
4. Yen-Hsun Lu ----- (Not doing so well in 2011, but he's done a lot for tennis in Asia by his achievements so far)
5. Somdev Devvarman ----- (His results this year speaks for itself! Another asian player I look upon)
6. Xavier Malisse ----- (I like his name and game...I also think he's improved his attitude on court)
7. Olivier Rochus ----- (I'm glad he's made his way back in the top 100, a very good player)
8. Novak Djokovic ----- (Honourable mention for his achievements, mixing it up with the best of the best)
9. Yeu-Tzuoo Wang ----- (Points for trying to come back after bad injuries, I enjoy his game from what I can recall...such a long time ago)
10. Ricardas Berankis ----- (Don't know much about yet except his run at the AO, I was impressed)