Lindsayfan's Davis Cup pictures - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-23-2002, 08:47 AM   #16
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond repute

Arnaud,Guy and Thierry Tulasne
Attached Images
File Type: jpg arnaudguythierry.jpg (31.6 KB, 79 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-23-2002, 08:49 AM   #17
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond repute

Arnaud and Guy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg guyparisarnaud2.jpg (14.9 KB, 83 views)
Old 09-23-2002, 08:50 AM   #18
country flag Lindsayfan

Seb and Guy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg guyparisseb.jpg (20.5 KB, 84 views)
Old 09-23-2002, 08:51 AM   #19
country flag Lindsayfan

Seb
Attached Images
File Type: jpg seb.jpg (10.7 KB, 78 views)
Old 09-23-2002, 08:52 AM   #20
country flag Lindsayfan

Seb and James
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sebblake.jpg (35.3 KB, 86 views)
Old 09-23-2002, 08:53 AM   #21
country flag Lindsayfan

Seb and Guy again
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sebguy.jpg (11.2 KB, 86 views)
Old 09-23-2002, 08:54 AM   #22
country flag Lindsayfan

Seb waves the crowd
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sebwaves.jpg (14.1 KB, 81 views)
Old 09-23-2002, 08:56 AM   #23
country flag Lindsayfan

pics of the draw ceremony and of double match to come in next days...hopefully they'll be better!
Old 09-23-2002, 01:48 PM   #24
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute

THANKS HEAPS!!!
they were great photos, considering!
heheh you remembered about the arnaud/escude thing. who was this french friend, was she there with you? how would she know about it?? aw thats not good about arnaud and escude going in the same car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! were they their own cars?? sorry so many questions...hehe
ohh neway thanks for the pics again i'll talk to u later
Old 09-23-2002, 04:47 PM   #25
Tryphon

Tryphon has a reputation beyond reputeTryphon has a reputation beyond reputeTryphon has a reputation beyond reputeTryphon has a reputation beyond reputeTryphon has a reputation beyond reputeTryphon has a reputation beyond reputeTryphon has a reputation beyond reputeTryphon has a reputation beyond reputeTryphon has a reputation beyond reputeTryphon has a reputation beyond reputeTryphon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Merci!

Grazie! They are nice anyway. Fans' pictures can't be as good as professional ones but they have another charm. It's really not easy to take pictures in a big stadium but I'm sure your other ones will be great.

You should have posted them in the DC forum or at least made a new thread here so that everybody can see them!

I don't know what the 2 of you were discussing about Arnaud and Nicolas (the fact that Arnaud is now playing doubles with Nico after being Seb's partner maybe?) but they are close pals, also with Dip, because they are all living in Switzerland, whereas Sebastien is based in Florida.

However, Thierry Tulasne was quoted in the paper today saying that Arnaud and Seb behave like brothers, even falling asleep in each other's arms while watching TV !!
Tryphon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2002, 07:33 PM   #26
Slammin'Schalken:)

Slammin'Schalken:) has a reputation beyond reputeSlammin'Schalken:) has a reputation beyond reputeSlammin'Schalken:) has a reputation beyond reputeSlammin'Schalken:) has a reputation beyond reputeSlammin'Schalken:) has a reputation beyond reputeSlammin'Schalken:) has a reputation beyond reputeSlammin'Schalken:) has a reputation beyond reputeSlammin'Schalken:) has a reputation beyond reputeSlammin'Schalken:) has a reputation beyond reputeSlammin'Schalken:) has a reputation beyond reputeSlammin'Schalken:) has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all those great pics..., please keep posting them!
Slammin'Schalken:) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2002, 02:54 AM   #27
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute

Tryphon: hehe ok about the whole seb and arnaud thingy...everyone's going to think i'm this pscho but i'll tell you neway-
yes yes i know the background, where they live and all that but i have this theory...basically i thought seb and arnaud were the best of friends right up to like Roland Garros 2001 when seb had his ankle injury and up to that point arnaud and seb had played doubles together in like EVERY tourney they played doubles and always practised together and always talked about each other blah blah blah then as soon as seb injured himself and couldn't play doubles as much arnaud seemed to play a lot with escude and other people which was understandable and everything but then it seemed that seb and arnaud were drifting and arnaud and escude were getting really close coz they both live in geneva etc etc BUT...as soon as escude got injured arnaud and seb played their first doubles tourney again for like 1 1/2 years (a bit before the US open remember?..even though they lost first round that tourney and the tourney after that but won their first round US open match hehe) and started to practise together and crap. so yeah i just wish that seb and arnaud are best friends coz they seem so much better than arnaud and escude :P i'm not crazy!

OMG thats so sweeeeeeeeeetttttt (about falling asleep in each others armssss)..what else was in that article?
Old 09-25-2002, 09:29 PM   #28
country flag Lindsayfan

hi guys,i cameback from palermo now (i went to see ATP tourney) and tomorrow i'll post here other pics from Davis Cup,be patient!

Esther: players did drive from themselves official cars of Davis Cup (Peugeot 607),cos they know very well Paris's streets.usually they used 4 cars,one was driven by Grosjean,one by Santoro,one by Forget or Tulasne,one by a guy of their staff.Escude had his own car (a Audi),and he did drive it and Clement went with him.once i saw Arnaud driving a Davis Cup car,but Seb wasnt with him in the same car.

Last edited by Lindsayfan : 10-04-2002 at 09:16 AM.
Lindsayfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2002, 09:44 PM   #29
country flag Lindsayfan

cant we move this thread to general messages so everyone can see my (horrible) pics?
Old 09-26-2002, 06:50 AM   #30
country flag esther

yeah we could move this to general but keep it here as well coz then this forum is still going
ohhh where was llodra? seb's family wasn't with him were they?