2011 Photo Thread - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-07-2011, 01:12 PM   #61
country flag little_masha

little_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2011 Photo Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeytattoo View Post
Doubles match, 06 January 2011.

That photo of him on all four is hilarious: "Honey, is that ... a man under our bed?!"

He definitely overshadowed all the other guys, God bless his sense of humour, curls, "photos" and red tartan shirt!

Is he a bit too thin or is it just me & the outfit?!
little_masha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-07-2011, 01:39 PM   #62
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_masha View Post

That photo of him on all four is hilarious: "Honey, is that ... a man under our bed?!"
nice one, masha. In the wake of that weird video, I couldn't resist ... sorry peeps!!

"Whatever would make Andre ask such a thing?"

Quote:

He definitely overshadowed all the other guys ... Is he a bit too thin or is it just me & the outfit?!
He really did! Marat is one in a billion, let alone a million. On the subject of girlfriends, he could only really settle down with someone who is his equal in beauty, which - unfortunately for him - narrows the field virtually down to zero. He'll never find his equal in charisma, but that's probably a good thing. In terms of intellect and wealth, the odds are slightly better. Yes, he looks pretty waif-like to me too ...
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 02:04 PM   #63

little_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

"Whatever would make Andre ask such a thing?"

Marat is one in a billion, let alone a million. On the subject of girlfriends, he could only really settle down with someone who is his equal in beauty, which - unfortunately for him - narrows the field virtually down to zero. He'll never find his equal in charisma, but that's probably a good thing. In terms of intellect and wealth, the odds are slightly better. Yes, he looks pretty waif-like to me too ...
Ahahahha!! Monkey, you've spilled the beans!!

And yes, he's quite the brainy humoristical lovable wealthy looker and I love him to bits!

You always write truly beautifully about him, he's a very fortunate man to have such fans and so many nice thoughts centered around him!
Old 01-07-2011, 02:21 PM   #64
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

... he's a very fortunate man to have such fans and so many nice thoughts centered around him!
Well he's a very fortunate man to be so incredibly perfect in every single way. Here's the thing. In my stalking web research endeavours, I've come across untold comments about how Marat was put on this earth to be shared by all women and that's the only thing that adequately explains his universal appeal etc.

I'm now actually starting to think that's true , at least on the so-called spiritual level. Obviously I don't know the man at all, but I get the feeling that even the most loveable, interesting, independent woman couldn't captivate him forever, whereas he could forever captivate any woman, no matter what he did.

So the odds are stacked against him romantically speaking (sorry, Marat!). Or for him, depending on your point of view.
Old 01-07-2011, 02:34 PM   #65
country flag monkey247

Thanks again distilk

webpage

Old 01-07-2011, 02:48 PM   #66

Quote:
Well he's a very fortunate man to be so incredibly perfect in every single way. Here's the thing. In my stalking web research endeavours, I've come across untold comments about how Marat was put on this earth to be shared by all women and that's the only thing that adequately explains his universal appeal etc.

I'm now actually starting to think that's true , at least on the so-called spiritual level. Obviously I don't know the man at all, but I get the feeling that even the most loveable, interesting, independent woman couldn't captivate him forever, whereas he could forever captivate any woman, no matter what he did.

So the odds are stacked against him romantically speaking (sorry, Marat!). Or for him, depending on your point of view.

Dear Monkey,

Whenever I see people saying such beautiful things about him, I simply go Christian all over and wish I had him around just to be able to share him with you!

Though most probably mentioning "sharing" in this sexually charged day ("Are you tying to tell us you're gay?" + him coming out as a "picture appreciator" ) isn't a good idea

PS: "In my stalking web research endeavours" ...ahahaha...so there is such a thing as an Internet Marat Safin stalking community"...whoever coinded that was right on spot!
Old 01-07-2011, 03:04 PM   #67
country flag BlueLighthouse

BlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Great photos. Great comments. This board is so active, I hardly feel Marat's withdrawal at all.

Gulbis . Tursunov . Simon . Paire . Dimitrov . Thiem
BlueLighthouse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 03:12 PM   #68
country flag monkey247

Quote:

... him coming out as a "picture appreciator" ) isn't a good idea
You're right, it isn't, but he was at least trying to make the best of a buttock-clenchingly bad situation.

Quote:

ahahaha ... so there is such a thing as an "Internet Marat Safin stalking community" ...whoever coined that was right on spot!
masha, masha, don't you get it? We all are it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLighthouse View Post
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Great photos. Great comments. This board is so active, I hardly feel Marat's withdrawal at all.
A thousand times you're welcome, BlueLH
Old 01-07-2011, 03:36 PM   #69

Quote:
You're right, it isn't, but he was at least trying to make the best of a buttock-clenchingly bad situation.
True! My lips are butt-oned!

And it's good to be stalking Marat with you, guys! "Warm feeling" as Marat would say!
Old 01-07-2011, 06:27 PM   #70
country flag ad-out

ad-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond repute

Ahh a 2011 picture thread! Yay! And thanks for all the new pics. Great start to the year.
ad-out is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 08:24 PM   #71
country flag Leen.

Leen. has a reputation beyond reputeLeen. has a reputation beyond reputeLeen. has a reputation beyond reputeLeen. has a reputation beyond reputeLeen. has a reputation beyond reputeLeen. has a reputation beyond reputeLeen. has a reputation beyond reputeLeen. has a reputation beyond reputeLeen. has a reputation beyond reputeLeen. has a reputation beyond reputeLeen. has a reputation beyond repute

Those pictures are just x2567952129820124685215!!!!!!
Leen. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 06:21 AM   #72
country flag inez

inez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond repute

great pics from the kids session this morning...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2970848...0603/lightbox/

so much press !!! ..and how cute are the kids (including the big orange one....)

Last edited by inez : 01-08-2011 at 06:26 AM.
inez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 08:36 AM   #73
country flag rosespower

rosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond repute

great just great

I would love to see that!
rosespower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 12:37 AM   #74
country flag monkey247

More photos from Taiwan.

Kaohsiung, 08 January 2011.

blog page

webpage
Old 01-09-2011, 01:18 AM   #75
country flag monkey247

From the flickr photo set posted by inez.

Kids' Clinic, Kaohsiung, Taiwan, 08 January 2011.