Wawrinka separates from wife - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-04-2011, 12:37 PM   #1
country flag Silver.

Silver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wawrinka separates from wife

He just announced on twitter:

stanwawrinka
I would like to announce my separation with my wife Ilham Vuilloud. Our main concern now is to look after the best interests and.....

stanwawrinka
.... education of our daughter Alexia.

Must be difficult being married to a tennis pro, only been married a year though

Thanks for the memories... Andy Roddick.
Silver. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-04-2011, 12:48 PM   #2
country flag GasquetFan

GasquetFan has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetFan has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetFan has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetFan has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetFan has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetFan has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetFan has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetFan has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetFan has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetFan has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wawrinka separates from wife

Sad news, especially since their kid is so young
GasquetFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 12:49 PM   #3
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute

so soon? thats to bad
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 12:50 PM   #4
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

I could tell from the beginning all she was seeking for was his money... Well done miss
Old 01-04-2011, 12:52 PM   #5
country flag tennis2tennis

tennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond repute

I met Ilham a couple of years back when she was working in the same news studio that my cousinand she's one of the nicest, funniest girls you'll ever meet....she had me and my cousin in stitches laughing I mean hysterical laughter....she did an impersonation of famous people she was really so so sweet!! She also gave us extra tickets to a classical concert...I can't speak highly enough about this young woman!!
tennis2tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 12:56 PM   #6
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis2tennis View Post
I met Ilham a couple of years back when she was working in the same news studio that my cousinand she's one of the nicest, funniest girls you'll ever meet....she had me and my cousin in stitches laughing I mean hysterical laughter....she did an impersonation of famous people she was really so so sweet!! She also gave us extra tickets to a classical concert...I can't speak highly enough about this young woman!!
She's still an adorable woman , just a rich adorable woman now
Old 01-04-2011, 12:58 PM   #7
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis2tennis View Post
Woman, not young woman.
JMG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 01:18 PM   #8
country flag meigui1990

meigui1990 has a reputation beyond reputemeigui1990 has a reputation beyond reputemeigui1990 has a reputation beyond reputemeigui1990 has a reputation beyond reputemeigui1990 has a reputation beyond reputemeigui1990 has a reputation beyond reputemeigui1990 has a reputation beyond reputemeigui1990 has a reputation beyond reputemeigui1990 has a reputation beyond reputemeigui1990 has a reputation beyond reputemeigui1990 has a reputation beyond repute

I think both should be be claimed responsibility for the separation.
Ilham is an excellent emcee, nevertheless I seriously doubt her motive to tie the knot with Stan, likely the greedy pursuit of wealth and glamour.
Stan on the other hand should really think twice before the marriage on whether he can balance his still developing career and child raring. His reckless marriage just over a year ago demonstrates his lack of drive at that moment when the dealing proved to be no problem. Now, however, the extra motivation to climb up in the rankings greatly strips him of enough time along with the family, which is the cause of the conflict.
Anyway, it's hard for a woman in mid-30s to walk down the aisle with a tennis player in mid-20s: she is concentrated on household chores while he must be very dedicated to his career to stay competitive. Hope others can learn a lesson from it.

Stars of Tomorrow: Nick Kyrgios / Kyle Edmund / Borna Coric / Francis Tiafoe
meigui1990 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 01:20 PM   #9
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute

poor wife . Stan is healing his on court frustration on this girl
samanosuke is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 01:30 PM   #10
country flag meigui1990

meigui1990 has a reputation beyond reputemeigui1990 has a reputation beyond reputemeigui1990 has a reputation beyond reputemeigui1990 has a reputation beyond reputemeigui1990 has a reputation beyond reputemeigui1990 has a reputation beyond reputemeigui1990 has a reputation beyond reputemeigui1990 has a reputation beyond reputemeigui1990 has a reputation beyond reputemeigui1990 has a reputation beyond reputemeigui1990 has a reputation beyond repute

Actually Ilham is quite nice to Stan. At least she gives him some room for reunion instead of straightly opting for divorce. According to the local media Stan refused to make some necessary communication or any change of style with Ilham. He's more to blame in this case.
Meanwhile I have come up with a more reasonable motive for Ilham's marriage: her impersonation touched Stan, they fell head over heels, then Ilham thought a tennis player could bring her a good fortune for the rest of her life. But as a mid-30 she is mostly craving for a steady life involving more family gathering. Quite contradictory at times.

Stars of Tomorrow: Nick Kyrgios / Kyle Edmund / Borna Coric / Francis Tiafoe
meigui1990 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 01:33 PM   #11
country flag nalbyfan
Banned!

nalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond repute

The one to pity is Alexia...poor baby, she's not 1 and her parents are already separated..
nalbyfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 01:42 PM   #12
country flag Allez

Allez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond repute

Why did he tweet this private info ??? I sincerely hope this doesn't translate into bad results on court because I have such high expectations for Stan. As to his soon to be ex - I can only wish her all the best. Can someone explain why people get married in the first place
Allez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 01:42 PM   #13
country flag timafi

timafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JM- View Post
I could tell from the beginning all she was seeking for was his money... Well done miss
what money?

you idiot
everyone knows that Stan made ZERO efforts in his marriage;to spend time with the lady and he hasn't seen the baby all that much

she didn't quit her job and it's too bad that he has turned his frustration at being 2nd best in his day job against her
he didn't quit partying
no wonder his old coach got fired

what an idiot yapping about your failed marriage on twitter

GOP Senator (WI-R) who doubts female senator was sexually harassed linked to Church sex abuse coverup

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/09/0...abuse-coverup/
timafi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 03:52 PM   #14
country flag cheriamor

cheriamor has a reputation beyond reputecheriamor has a reputation beyond reputecheriamor has a reputation beyond reputecheriamor has a reputation beyond reputecheriamor has a reputation beyond reputecheriamor has a reputation beyond reputecheriamor has a reputation beyond reputecheriamor has a reputation beyond reputecheriamor has a reputation beyond reputecheriamor has a reputation beyond reputecheriamor has a reputation beyond repute

I think this was a strange thing to post to Twitter. I mean, I get sharing great news... like getting married or having a kid, but divorce? I guess better to get the correct story out before it gets twisted, but this will be in his time-line whenever he looks at his Twitter page... strange. Sad none the less... poor baby, having her parents divorce already.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:53 PM   #15
country flag straitup

straitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond repute

That didn't last too long.
straitup is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote