Andy's 2011 - If you fall, say you'll fall for Andy - Page 55 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-19-2011, 06:09 PM   #811
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andy's 2011 - The Summer of (Muzza) Love

Not going to deny it, for some reason my love for Andy has gone right to the top, been supporting him the whole year but really since the clay season I've been supporting him a lot, even at RG I was going mad supporting him.

Anyway I just really hope he can go really far at Wimbledon, I really do think this could be his 2 weeks.

Also helps he's playing Gasquet in R4, would love to see Murray beat him on CC again.
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-19-2011, 07:58 PM   #812
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute

Good to hear! He's quite lovable really!
I'm hoping for an Andy v Nole Final, with Andy winning of course! Nole gets #1, Andy gets the press off his back, smiles all round

Gillou ~~~~~ & ~~~~~ Andy
MsTree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 10:36 PM   #813
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah he is, I started liking him a while back and I don't know why I stopped really, just his attitude kind of got on my nerves, but I love it now.

Would absolutely love that! Hate the amount of press he has, at Queens I was supporting him like mad (even though I love Tsonga) so he could get the press off his back, would love him to do the same here. Would love that final as well, after their match in Rome this can only be better and I can see Murray playing a great final and taking it.
Old 06-20-2011, 07:57 PM   #814
country flag Jade Fox

Jade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond repute

Andy, what the hell are you doing?

The side pieces
The Sweet but Dopey Argentine
The Bulgarian Headcase
That Douche from Australia

And when the daylight's fading we're gonna play in the dark til it's golden again
Jade Fox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 08:04 PM   #815
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute

He's doing an Andy Loved Scoobs tweet "Hurry up and get to 2 sets down so you can come back and win in five"

Old 06-20-2011, 08:10 PM   #816
country flag Jade Fox

Jade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTree View Post
He's doing an Andy Loved Scoobs tweet "Hurry up and get to 2 sets down so you can come back and win in five"
Well, he could've waited a few more rounds. It's too early in the tourney for this shit.

The side pieces
The Bulgarian Headcase

And when the daylight's fading we're gonna play in the dark til it's golden again
Old 06-20-2011, 08:15 PM   #817
country flag Jade Fox

Well, at least that shot he hit to break in the third was awesome. More of that please.

The side pieces
The Bulgarian Headcase

Old 06-20-2011, 08:17 PM   #818
country flag MsTree

Ach it'll do him good to have a slightly testing match. Give the crowd more bang for their buck!
Utterly shit that his match isn't on the big screen on Murray Mound / Henman Hill due to "health and safety" reasons - wtf is that all about?

Old 06-20-2011, 08:30 PM   #819
country flag Jade Fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTree View Post
Ach it'll do him good to have a slightly testing match. Give the crowd more bang for their buck!
Utterly shit that his match isn't on the big screen on Murray Mound / Henman Hill due to "health and safety" reasons - wtf is that all about?
What? That's crap.

And PS: thanks for the shirt change Andy.

The side pieces
The Bulgarian Headcase

Old 06-20-2011, 08:56 PM   #820
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

Even though he lost a set, it was still a brilliant win. The last 2 games were perfection

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 7 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 18 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $33,359,256 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 481-151...
TITLES: 31 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 09:08 PM   #821
country flag Jade Fox

Yeah well, he needs to make his next match a little less dramatic. I'm an old woman, I can't take all this stress.

The side pieces
The Bulgarian Headcase

Old 06-20-2011, 09:49 PM   #822
country flag Certinfy

Good thing he lost the first, really fired him up
Old 06-20-2011, 10:45 PM   #823
country flag MsTree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Fox View Post
Yeah well, he needs to make his next match a little less dramatic. I'm an old woman, I can't take all this stress.
You're 29!!! You only feel like an old woman because you're an Andy fan!
Any consolation, I'm 42 and I like Andy stressing me to the max but only if he eventually wins
Those last 2 sets today were sick but he might have been in more trouble if Gilmeno Traver was a bit fitter!

Old 06-20-2011, 10:56 PM   #824
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

I can't say I was sweating about that at all, I figured it would come good sooner rather than later, and it did. Just a bit of a slow start, I think he struggles with the indoor CC conditions, DGT played well for the first hour and that's all it takes to win a set. Winning three is a different matter entirely.

By the end, Andy was looking in good shape and one dropped set isn't likely to cost him much. Could do with getting off to a faster start on Wednesday, but no biggie.
scoobs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 02:22 PM   #825
country flag Duncan
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Duncan has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan has a reputation beyond repute

Latest on weather is that it could be raining for some time to come yet.

May not see Andy at all today unless they perhaps move him to Centre if those matches get done in time?

Terrible decision in first place to put him on Court 1, absolutely terrible
Duncan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote