*** Richie Returns*** 2011 Aussie Summer (Melbourne) - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-03-2011, 01:07 PM   #61
country flag ImmzB

ImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *** Richie Returns*** 2011 Aussie Summer (Chennai)

OOP is not released yet.

Richie has 2-0 H2H against Roger-Vasselin.

Roger-Vasselin won his 1st round qualifying match in 42 minutes, his 2nd round match lasted 2 hours and 22 minutes and his final round lasted 2 and a half hours.

If they do decide to put Richie on tommorow, Roger-Vasselin may be tierd.

[M.Safin] [T.Henman] [G.Rusedski] [A.Roddick]

- A.Khan

Man-Utd Fan Forever!
ImmzB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2011, 02:29 PM   #62
country flag Blackbriar
Banned!

Blackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond repute

shit! ERV is by far the best of all, but good news is Cilic is out!
Blackbriar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 03:12 PM   #63
country flag Puschkin

Puschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond repute

Richard second match on court 1, matches start at 4.00 pm local time on this court.

Huge preference for the locals: Bhambri-Kudryavtsev and Devvarman-Goffin on centre court, , Wawrinka is lucky, he plays another Indian.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Puschkin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 03:49 PM   #64
country flag ImmzB

ImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond repute

There is a stram for Court 1 but the question is will it be on....?

Allez Gasquet!!

- A.Khan

Man-Utd Fan Forever!
Old 01-03-2011, 04:00 PM   #65
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmzB View Post
OOP is not released yet.

Richie has 2-0 H2H against Roger-Vasselin.

Roger-Vasselin won his 1st round qualifying match in 42 minutes, his 2nd round match lasted 2 hours and 22 minutes and his final round lasted 2 and a half hours.

If they do decide to put Richie on tommorow, Roger-Vasselin may be tierd.
Jeez - How negative are Gasquetaires on a given day? You need to hope that Vasselin be tired for a well-rested Richie to win even though Richie has a 2-0 H2H against him?

Have some confidence in our boy. I have it: 6-7, 7-6, 7-6 in 3 hrs 33 min.
“What a fate: to be condemned to work for a firm where the slightest negligence at once gave rise to the gravest suspicion! Were all the employees nothing but a bunch of scoundrels, was there not among them one single loyal devoted man who, had he wasted only an hour or so of the firm's time in the morning, was so tormented by conscience as to be driven out of his mind and actually incapable of leaving his bed?”
- G.S; before his inevitable demise
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 04:15 PM   #66
country flag ImmzB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger the Dodger View Post
Jeez - How negative are Gasquetaires on a given day? You need to hope that Vasselin be tired for a well-rested Richie to win even though Richie has a 2-0 H2H against him?

I'm not being negative, I was just saying Vasselin has played 2, 2 hours matches and could be tierd when he plays Richard, I would pick Gasquet over Vasselin if he was half 3/4 or even 1/2 fit.

Gasquet would still win if Vasselin hadn't played any qualfiying matches!

Gasquet 6-3 6-2.

- A.Khan

Man-Utd Fan Forever!
Old 01-03-2011, 04:20 PM   #67
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasquetGulbis View Post
I imagine if he makes a run in Chennai then he'll pull out of Sydney, just because he'll need time to get used to the Australian climate too, and its not something a pro does in one or two days, most people are down there about a week in advance. Though from what I'm hearing, its also very humid in India right now, so the climates may be a lot more similar than normal.
Only that they start play evening in Chennai and play well past midnight. Daytime is pretty intolerable there as you yourself said.
“What a fate: to be condemned to work for a firm where the slightest negligence at once gave rise to the gravest suspicion! Were all the employees nothing but a bunch of scoundrels, was there not among them one single loyal devoted man who, had he wasted only an hour or so of the firm's time in the morning, was so tormented by conscience as to be driven out of his mind and actually incapable of leaving his bed?”
- G.S; before his inevitable demise
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 06:17 PM   #68
country flag Blackbriar
Banned!

Blackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger the Dodger View Post

As you must know by now, a lot of ideal parameters are recquired to allow Ritchie to win a match
Blackbriar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 10:53 AM   #69
country flag ImmzB

The Doubles match which is on court 1 is being streamed atm.

http://www.fromsport.com/v-0/14/126/v-152614.html

- A.Khan

Man-Utd Fan Forever!
Old 01-04-2011, 12:21 PM   #70
country flag Puschkin

Puschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond repute

any comments? I can't watch.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 01-04-2011, 12:42 PM   #71
country flag ImmzB

The stream is not working atm,

- A.Khan

Man-Utd Fan Forever!
Old 01-04-2011, 12:43 PM   #72
country flag tami

tami has a reputation beyond reputetami has a reputation beyond reputetami has a reputation beyond reputetami has a reputation beyond reputetami has a reputation beyond reputetami has a reputation beyond reputetami has a reputation beyond reputetami has a reputation beyond reputetami has a reputation beyond reputetami has a reputation beyond reputetami has a reputation beyond repute

he's wearing a red shirt - hopefully that means he's off to a fiery red start to 2011... :P

i know, getting nutty from gasquet withdrawal... :S
tami is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 12:46 PM   #73
country flag ImmzB

I think it's a different red shirt from what he wore last year.

- A.Khan

Man-Utd Fan Forever!
Old 01-04-2011, 12:49 PM   #74
country flag Puschkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmzB View Post
The stream is not working atm,
So I don't miss anything. Probably he is doing well, he always does well when I dont (can't) watch.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 01-04-2011, 12:56 PM   #75
country flag ImmzB

The stream is working again now.

http://www.fromsport.com/v-0/14/128/v-152841.html

What I saw Gasquet in the 1st set, he was playing good, he was playing some attacking tennis.

- A.Khan

Man-Utd Fan Forever!