What are your 10 tennis wishes for 2011? - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-30-2010, 12:45 AM   #61
country flag philosophicalarf

philosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond reputephilosophicalarf has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What are your 10 tennis wishes for 2011?

1. Nadal wins nothing, nothing personal towards him, but some of his fans are so obnoxious.
2. Federer wins nothing, nothing personal towards him, but some of his fans are so obnoxious.
3. A certain blatant doper gets caught
4. Llodra/Dolgo/Chela get videoed taking brown envelopes stuffed with cash
5. I make lots of money
6. see number 5
7. Davy gets back to his best - watched some youtube of him playing Nadal in Doha last year, damn he was good
8. Fatbandian goes on another indoors tear.
9. Muzza wins a slam
10.Gulbis starts listening to Gumy again
philosophicalarf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-30-2010, 12:50 AM   #62
country flag FormerRafaFan

FormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
Good thread.

1. Tsonga to finally win a slam.
2. Tsonga to win a M1000.
3. Federer to win 2 slams.
4. Nalbandian to get into the top 10 again. Blake to get the top 30 again.
5. Nalbandian/Tsonga/Hewitt to get no injuries.
6. Hewitt to do well all year, to win more than one title.
7. Dustin Brown cracks the top 50. Dimitrov the top 30.
8. Federer to get N° 1 again.
9. Karlovic to have a good season with one or more titles and a top 30 ranking.
10. Nalbt to win a M1000.
Never going to happen.

Anyways, my top 10:

1. Rafa staying at #1.
2. Rafa winning the only thing he's lacking, the WTF.
3. Rafa winning AO and take the non calendar grand slam.
4. Verdasco to stop chocking and actually start winning some matches.
5. Delpo to come back and win some matches and improve his ranking.
6. Nalbandian to play even better than last year.
7. Raonic to hopefully crack the Top 100.
8. F. Lopez to crack the Top 20.
9. Gasquet to crack the Top 20.
10. Martí to finally make it big on the Challenger tour.

Also supporting known chokers Verdasco, Lopez and Monaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbERR View Post
Verdasco was their cheerleader, number one mascot.
They let him play tennis once after they saw his "consistency is everything" advertisement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Joke thread? Kohlschreiber clowns this servebot in 3.
Maybe 4 or 5 if he wants to get more of a workout in.
FormerRafaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 08:57 AM   #63
country flag oranges

oranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokk View Post
Never going to happen.
Aside from being merely your opinion, what exactly is the point since it's about wishes?

Quote:
2. Rafa winning the only thing he's lacking, the WTF.
3. Rafa winning AO and take the non calendar grand slam.
4. Verdasco to stop chocking and actually start winning some matches.
Here's some pissing in return, never going to happen
oranges is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 05:18 PM   #64
country flag freeandlonely

freeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond repute

Fit Dave return
Federer get back to No.1
some great matches(I'm sure there will be)

ALWAYS BE TRUE TO YOURSELF
freeandlonely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 07:34 PM   #65
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHotRafa View Post
We can multi quote. You jsut have to click multi quote and on the last quote just click quote. Lol its easy
Why, thank you Nadal fan!
“What a fate: to be condemned to work for a firm where the slightest negligence at once gave rise to the gravest suspicion! Were all the employees nothing but a bunch of scoundrels, was there not among them one single loyal devoted man who, had he wasted only an hour or so of the firm's time in the morning, was so tormented by conscience as to be driven out of his mind and actually incapable of leaving his bed?”
- G.S; before his inevitable demise
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 07:57 PM   #66
country flag Blackbriar
Banned!

Blackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger the Dodger View Post
Why, thank you Nadal fan!
you have one extra wish now
Blackbriar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 08:03 PM   #67
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbriar View Post
you have one extra wish now
Yeah, I wish I could change my User name time and again like Lifetime members do.
“What a fate: to be condemned to work for a firm where the slightest negligence at once gave rise to the gravest suspicion! Were all the employees nothing but a bunch of scoundrels, was there not among them one single loyal devoted man who, had he wasted only an hour or so of the firm's time in the morning, was so tormented by conscience as to be driven out of his mind and actually incapable of leaving his bed?”
- G.S; before his inevitable demise
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 02:15 PM   #68
country flag born_on_clay

born_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond repute

1. Rafa to stay healthy all year long
64 Titles | 27 Masters 1000 |Olympic Games Singles Gold Medalist | 139 Weeks at no.1
3 year end no.1 | 4 Davis Cups | 699 singles match wins
born_on_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 02:21 PM   #69
country flag Ububub

Ububub has a reputation beyond reputeUbubub has a reputation beyond reputeUbubub has a reputation beyond reputeUbubub has a reputation beyond reputeUbubub has a reputation beyond reputeUbubub has a reputation beyond reputeUbubub has a reputation beyond reputeUbubub has a reputation beyond reputeUbubub has a reputation beyond reputeUbubub has a reputation beyond reputeUbubub has a reputation beyond repute

#1 (and only) - Return Wimbledon back to its former glory as the fastest grand slam tournament. The green clay has got to go.
Ububub is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 02:24 PM   #70
country flag Lukenole

Lukenole has a reputation beyond reputeLukenole has a reputation beyond reputeLukenole has a reputation beyond reputeLukenole has a reputation beyond reputeLukenole has a reputation beyond reputeLukenole has a reputation beyond reputeLukenole has a reputation beyond reputeLukenole has a reputation beyond reputeLukenole has a reputation beyond reputeLukenole has a reputation beyond reputeLukenole has a reputation beyond repute

1- Nadal win AO
2- Djokovic win all other 3 GS
3- Gil in 3rd round of a GS
4- Murray with 0 titles
5- A portuguese beating 1 guy from the top 10/20.
6- Nadal win ATP Finals
7- Djokovic win 5 Masters
8- Nadal win 2 Masters
9- Federer in 2 Finals of GS
10- Hopman Cup to Serbia

Also support: Tipsarevic, Del Potro, Monfils, Verdasco, Söderling, Gil, Machado, Melzer, Youzhny, Tsonga, Troicki
Lukenole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 03:54 PM   #71
country flag Just like heaven

Just like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just like heaven View Post
1. Nadal to win 3 Slams
2. Nadal to win the WTF
3. Murray to win one Slam
4. Roddick to beat Federer in a five set match
5. No rain delays
6. I want to see some epic matches
7. Spain to win the Davis Cup
8. Wozniacki to win a Slam (or more)
9. Sharapova to win important tournament(s)
10. Fedtards to be banned from the internet
One out of ten.
Just like heaven is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 04:03 PM   #72
country flag Saberq

Saberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukenole View Post
1- Nadal win AO
2- Djokovic win all other 3 GS
3- Gil in 3rd round of a GS
4- Murray with 0 titles
5- A portuguese beating 1 guy from the top 10/20.
6- Nadal win ATP Finals
7- Djokovic win 5 Masters
8- Nadal win 2 Masters
9- Federer in 2 Finals of GS
10- Hopman Cup to Serbia
not bad
Saberq is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote