TT Complaints and Disciplinary thread - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-28-2010, 10:20 AM   #1
country flag Goldenoldie

Goldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond repute
Default TT Complaints and Disciplinary thread

Please voice your concerns in this thread rather than the managers' thread.

Let us hope that this thread remains completely empty.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-03-2011, 10:49 PM   #2
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rvugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TT Complaints and Disciplinary thread

Well, I guess the discussion about Tzar should be taken over here! Unfortunately, this ends the emptyness of this thread!
Btw, sorry, but I don't think managers should have a black list like mentioned earlier. People on that blacklist will be there soon enough after enough complaints!
rvugt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 11:36 AM   #3
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute

Not a complaint as such, but an observation.
I think that there should be a list of how many times a player doesnt send picks - so that when someone's trying to get a doubles partner they can see how reliable or not they are.
I hasten to add that BrunoBeidacki is a perfect partner just in case he reads this
Old 07-05-2011, 01:45 PM   #4
country flag Taz Warrior

Taz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Following on from recent events, the TT Board has decided that Tzar’s behaviour towards TT managers this year has been unacceptable and in breach of both the TT Code of Conduct and the spirit of TT. As a result of this and per 3.13 of the TT Code of Conduct, the TT Board have decided to suspend Tzar from TT tournaments for a period of 4 weeks, effective immediately. Tzar will be able to resume playing TT for tournaments commencing 8th August 2011.

Further to this, we would also like to emphasise that TT managers are not immune from criticisms but those criticisms must be fully justified and be done in both an acceptable and polite manner.
Taz Warrior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 04:27 PM   #5
country flag Tzar

Tzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavnich77
Your behaviour towards TT managers this year has been unacceptable and in breach of both the TT Code of Conduct and the spirit of TT. As a result of this and per 3.13 of the TT Code of Conduct, the TT Board have decided to suspend you from playing TT tournaments for a period of 4 weeks, effective immediately. You will be able to resume playing TT for tournaments commencing 8th August 2011.

Further to this, we would also like to emphasise that TT managers are not immune from criticisms but those criticisms must be fully justified and be done in both an acceptable and polite manner.

Every single one of my complains has been fully justified. a 4 week ban won't fix the problem of managers slacking. They screw up, I'm just the one who decides to point it out.

Also, this is the first action of matter regarding the issue according to the code of conduct:

3.11 For an infraction of the code the player will be reported to the TT board and suspended from the current tournament. Provided 3 board members approve, he will be expelled from the current tournament and his opponent given a walkover. The player may continue to send picks while his suspension is considered.

This has not been done to me yet, so how can you just jump steps and go directly to 3.13?

This is another example of abuse of power from the TT Board

Once again, you're modifying the rules for your convenience. Actually not even, you've decided to forget the results and do your own thing, regarding of what has been stated in this thread.

If you'd like to punish me, that's fine, but at least do it according to the rules that YOU stablished.

TennisTipping - 2011 COMEBACK.
Doubles: 15.
W: Los Angeles 09', Kuala Lumpur 09', Basel 09', Houston 10', Memphis 11', Belgrade 11'
Tzar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 03:42 AM   #6
country flag Tzar

Tzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond repute

no answer, really?

W: Los Angeles 09', Kuala Lumpur 09', Basel 09', Houston 10', Memphis 11', Belgrade 11'
Old 07-09-2011, 04:04 AM   #7
country flag Allez-Alejo

Allez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond repute

Plus it screwed me out of main draw doubles for at least a week.
Doubles: W - US Open(w/orangehat)
Entry - 35(49) Race - 28

Proud supporter of University at Buffalo, Niagara University, Drexel University, Fairport and Kenmore West athletics....and Chelsea FC and Atlanta Braves

Fairport's Angels - Always in our Hearts 6.26.07
Allez-Alejo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 07:35 AM   #8
country flag Taz Warrior

Taz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzar View Post
Every single one of my complains has been fully justified. a 4 week ban won't fix the problem of managers slacking. They screw up, I'm just the one who decides to point it out.

Also, this is the first action of matter regarding the issue according to the code of conduct:

3.11 For an infraction of the code the player will be reported to the TT board and suspended from the current tournament. Provided 3 board members approve, he will be expelled from the current tournament and his opponent given a walkover. The player may continue to send picks while his suspension is considered.

This has not been done to me yet, so how can you just jump steps and go directly to 3.13?

This is another example of abuse of power from the TT Board

Once again, you're modifying the rules for your convenience. Actually not even, you've decided to forget the results and do your own thing, regarding of what has been stated in this thread.

If you'd like to punish me, that's fine, but at least do it according to the rules that YOU stablished.
This is your second offence in a matter of months (Houston & Newport) not your first. You were already out of the tournaments when the offences occurred so you couldn't be expelled from the tournament.
Old 07-10-2011, 02:23 AM   #9
country flag Tzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavnich77 View Post
This is your second offence in a matter of months (Houston & Newport) not your first. You were already out of the tournaments when the offences occurred so you couldn't be expelled from the tournament.
But I wasn't given a warning or anything a long those lines to punish me the first time

If you decided to go on with this 4 week punishment that's straight up bullying.

Old 07-11-2011, 10:13 PM   #10
country flag Taz Warrior

Quote:
But I wasn't given a warning or anything a long those lines to punish me the first time
Ok, I will accept that best practice would have been to issue you with an official warning but it isn't necessary as per the Code - maybe that is something that needs to be amended.
Old 07-12-2011, 06:26 AM   #11
country flag Tzar

Quote:
Ok, I will accept that best practice would have been to issue you with an official warning but it isn't necessary as per the Code - maybe that is something that needs to be amended.
So, are you saying that you, as a board, are allowed to do whatever you wish, instead of following the code?

That's a joke Then what is the code for, if you're not going to follow it? Why should I take it seriously if you're not willing to rule by it yourselves.

Is it that hard to admit that you are wrong in the situation, give me a warning, and move on?

You're acting as if this is a dictatorship where you decide what to do no matter what.

PS. Also, the code is very subjective, which is guess that's what the board is for, but still more clarification is needed.

Old 07-12-2011, 06:34 AM   #12
country flag Taz Warrior

Quote:
So, are you saying that you, as a board, are allowed to do whatever you wish, instead of following the code?
No, this is not what I am saying at all. We have followed the code - in fact it could be argued that the code has probably prohibited us in the punishment available.

Quote:
That's a joke Then what is the code for, if you're not going to follow it? Why should I take it seriously if you're not willing to rule by it yourselves.
Again, the code has been followed - this has been your second serious offence so you have been issued with a 4 week ban.

Quote:
PS. Also, the code is very subjective, which is guess that's what the board is for, but still more clarification is needed.
We welcome feedback from everybody, it is new so there are bound to be problems with it and this is an opportunity to iron those out.
Old 07-27-2011, 06:50 AM   #13
country flag Tzar

Quote:

Again, the code has been followed - this has been your second serious offence so you have been issued with a 4 week ban.
WRONG. the code was not followed, the code said you had to give me an official warning first, which you never did. It's funny how im being punished for being rude and unpleasant, while you people obviously lack morals and integrity and just go around doing whatever pleases you

Old 07-27-2011, 11:27 AM   #14
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rvugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
WRONG. the code was not followed, the code said you had to give me an official warning first, which you never did. It's funny how im being punished for being rude and unpleasant, while you people obviously lack morals and integrity and just go around doing whatever pleases you
Really funny how you believe you are right in everything you say. Do you see that nobody is backing you up, so maybe you should think you do something wrong somewhere. I am not saying that the board is always right, but they do their best! You are also not making friends in the way you behave over here. But well, I guess you ruined your reputation already for a couple of years here!
rvugt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 03:29 PM   #15
country flag Tzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvugt View Post
Really funny how you believe you are right in everything you say.
Yes, I do believe I'm right in this situation. If I didn't then why would I be trying to explain my case? I do recognize I can come off as an asshole but if I'm going to be punished for it, they might as well do it by the rules.

Quote:
Do you see that nobody is backing you up, so maybe you should think you do something wrong somewhere.
Nobody back's me up because nobody will go against the board, if I had a different username, and was part of the boards little clique, the story would be different.

Quote:
I am not saying that the board is always right, but they do their best!
That is very subjective, and up to each player's personal opinion. I've seen many, many inconveniences come up and tournaments and they have not been able to come up with solutions to solve the problems successfully. However, if you do indeed believe, that they're doing their best, well like I said, that is 100% up to you.

Quote:
You are also not making friends in the way you behave over here. But well, I guess you ruined your reputation already for a couple of years here!
This is an ONLINE FORUM, I could care less about making friends, or about having a reputation. this is filled with a bunch of people from all over the world that I'll never ever meet, and whom probably don't even know my name.