Rafachat v66: happy 4th BD Francy :hug: - Page 54 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2010, 12:44 AM   #796
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Mikey: 2010 pop Champion of MTF Rafachat vol 66

mekike is missing the flowingg golden locks of nalbondigas
Snoo Foo is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-28-2010, 12:51 AM   #797
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

hmm, a mod who's a native english speaker and whose pretense made people assume that she was above suspicion.

Peta, it is.
Getta is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-28-2010, 12:54 AM   #798
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute

i believe scoobs is a native english speaker

but maybe he's just english.
Old 12-28-2010, 12:55 AM   #799
country flag Snoo Foo

how the fuck did i not ever notice that marat safin is the most georgesest (non-american, non-french) male to ever walk the face of the planet?
Old 12-28-2010, 12:57 AM   #800
country flag Snoo Foo

paidifunk changed her name again. she must wants to be a country western singer. sunset vista and now storm lee.
Old 12-28-2010, 01:11 AM   #801
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

trick pony is up next.
Old 12-28-2010, 01:11 AM   #802
country flag Getta

scoobs' commeilfautness doesn't like to be disturbed in delirium.
Old 12-28-2010, 01:48 AM   #803
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

anyone else been banned yet?

well the night is still young..
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-28-2010, 02:00 AM   #804
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
Anyway, that's me for the night 3.30am is bed time - gonna get an early night
I think you might be better off in a European time zone, Peta!

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Get Universe Boy banned instead.
Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
i am very honorated to finally start a thread in my beloved Nadal forum...

Quote:
Lions are horrible bastards
Not the Detroit Lions. They've won three football games in a row. This is very impressive for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
I rather die then vote on that shit fest.
You came to us through "that shit fest". It hasn't been all bad for you.

Quote:
Woman have sweet soul (even Linda) Man have .......... Willy

Betty, 2008
One of the best lines ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
[clay death]Chillax star, what will be will be[/claydeath]
"Book it."

Quote:
Originally Posted by P. Antonius View Post
Thanks to everyone who voted for me
Congrats on getting to the final, JM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merton View Post
Paul Krugman finally, finally crossed the Rubicon in today's NYTimes column: The Finite World http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/27/op...=1&ref=opinion

Basically supply growth in key commodities cannot catch up with demand, especially in places like China and India. But he doesn't push through his argument enough:

"So what are the implications of the recent rise in commodity prices? It is, as I said, a sign that we’re living in a finite world, one in which resource constraints are becoming increasingly binding. This won’t bring an end to economic growth, let alone a descent into Mad Max-style collapse. It will require that we gradually [bold mine-Merton] change the way we live, adapting our economy and our lifestyles to the reality of more expensive resources."

What are the chances of a gradual adjustment in the current climate? I am afraid this will not end well at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merton View Post
Wars sadly are possible, even civil wars might break out. It is hard to envision all the possibilities for the horrible endgames ahead. Hopefully they will not materialize, I like to think that sanity will prevail. The worst thing is that all of us are accustomed to progress, even when we had the two world wars last century it was still an era of massive innovation and progress. I doubt we can adopt very well to an era of stagnation, or, worse, regress.
I was going to comment on this but I'm far too tired. Maybe tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon View Post
The end of PopCon was quite amusing but the end of Mr MTF is just pathetic.
Absolutely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
Back to the heating problem it is:

Temperature is proportional to the average kinetic energy of the gas molecules. hence, when the temperature of a room is increased one would assume a higher energy content.
But the total energy content is not only dependend on the average energy but also on the number of particles. Now, when you heat an enclosed gas up, its pressure increases (think of a tire in the sun).

But the pressure n your living room stays the same as, equal to outside pressure, because your living room is not sealed off. hence, the number of particles decreases when heating up as some escape outside! we have thus two effects:

1) Increase of the mean kin. energy per particles as temp increases.
2) Decrease of the number of particles (to keep pressure constant).

when calculting these effects, one finds the surprising result, that both exactly even out!
ergo, the energy content of your room remains constant when heated!

If one also considers the binding energy of the gas molecules, one finds a de facto decrease in energy content (as those particles leaving the room take their binding energy with them). So, actually the energy content of a room is lowered when heated!!
See my response to Merton above.

Quote:
I would love to play TT, but I don't know how and I'm afraid I can't learn how.

Quote:
You need an escape plan.

I now have an escape plan and it begins in April.

Soon I will start counting the weeks.
Good luck with your escape plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
Iq tests are incredibly biased for race and class attributes.
And can vary for a person depending on factors such as your fatigue, mood, hunger, physical comfort, etc. They need to be a guideline only.
Minn is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-28-2010, 02:02 AM   #805
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Melanie

do you like my title.. even though i dont like the publicity
Old 12-28-2010, 02:06 AM   #806
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
anyone else been banned yet?

well the night is still young..
Not to my knowledge. Most of you Europeans are asleep by now.

Quote:
Melanie

do you like my title.. even though i dont like the publicity
No, you're a shy, retiring kind of guy who shuns publicity and controversy.
Old 12-28-2010, 02:24 AM   #807
country flag Smoke944

Smoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minn View Post

Not the Detroit Lions. They've won three football games in a row. This is very impressive for them.

But what is up with all these bannings today? And whose duplicate account was Road Dawg?
Old 12-28-2010, 02:28 AM   #808
country flag Minn

I just had a few minutes of Database Errors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke944 View Post
But what is up with all these bannings today? And whose duplicate account was Road Dawg?
Oh, did Road Dawg get banned? I don't know who he was but lots of people have been speculating.
Old 12-28-2010, 02:32 AM   #809
Banned!

sounded like a Jordan type alias

may have been Thanos
Old 12-28-2010, 02:34 AM   #810
country flag Smoke944

Smoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond repute

scarecrows(), hangdog, and pingpong22 all got banned today for duplicate accounts, so who knows