Rafachat v66: happy 4th BD Francy :hug: - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2010, 11:21 AM   #181
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Mikey: 2010 pop Champion of MTF Rafachat vol 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by finishingmove View Post
MTF mods are too smart for a petty disorganized clique
You already lost popcon and now are struggling with mr mtf and not sure Tupile will be up to the task to clinch miss contest... I say your mafia is definitely past it
Advertisement

Old 12-27-2010, 11:25 AM   #182
country flag finishingmove

finishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond repute

maybe it was never really a mafia

back to the drawing board i guess
Spending time with your children and not being a wage slave at some soulless corporation or government bureaucracy sounds like hell. Haven't we progressed beyond the idea that it is in loving relationships with other people that we find fulfillment and meaning? Climbing the corporate ladder is essential in the pursuit of happiness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Match Point Novak needs to be immortalized in sculpture, like Michelangelo's David. I'm sure that once he's gone to tennis Valhalla, his statue will have his stones as the focal point of attention, and tennis fans will make a meccan-like pilgrimage at least once in their lifetime, in order to rub those lucky stones, like the budda's belly.
finishingmove is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-27-2010, 11:28 AM   #183
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

u wrote a lot
Maria today just arrived yr postcardthanks a lot
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-27-2010, 11:30 AM   #184
country flag finishingmove

finishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond repute

gl anyway JM.

i may not be around for the conclusion
Spending time with your children and not being a wage slave at some soulless corporation or government bureaucracy sounds like hell. Haven't we progressed beyond the idea that it is in loving relationships with other people that we find fulfillment and meaning? Climbing the corporate ladder is essential in the pursuit of happiness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Match Point Novak needs to be immortalized in sculpture, like Michelangelo's David. I'm sure that once he's gone to tennis Valhalla, his statue will have his stones as the focal point of attention, and tennis fans will make a meccan-like pilgrimage at least once in their lifetime, in order to rub those lucky stones, like the budda's belly.
finishingmove is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-27-2010, 11:30 AM   #185
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
maybe it was never really a mafia

back to the drawing board i guess
Don't say that! Nathii loves to believe she's influential to her boys
Old 12-27-2010, 11:31 AM   #186
♥ eve ♥

Quote:
gl anyway JM.

i may not be around for the conclusion
Congrats I might be around with some popcorn to see the haters celebrate
Old 12-27-2010, 11:39 AM   #187
country flag Merton

Merton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
This thread needs more science.
So my problem is not scientific enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
It cannot be a closed system since we are introducing heat into it in the first place.

Correct about the entropy, it always increases etc but I don't think it is something to worry about in this case.
I was thinking of burning wood or oil from a tank within the room In that case the energy stored in the wood (the coal we burn) is part of the initial energy content of the room and burning it decreases the energy content.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoo Foo View Post
i don't even know who won acc

edit: pleasesayfiberpleasesayfiberpleasesayfiber
In other days I guess the colossal ego of He Who Shall Not Be Named might carry him far enough but in those degenerate times it is not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
I was sure Georgie will abstain, I know nothing about people
I am abstaining from the Miss contest. I find it a bit awkward to vote over posters I don't know based over photos.

Having said that, beautiful photos Eva Consider that I would vote for you every round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
We have the biggest amount of snow in like 800 years aka in the recorded history one climatologist said.
I cannot say I'm well but still alive as you can see.
Maria I hope the weather gets a bit better and you enjoy some wonderful days before the end of the year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
He lied about being a hacker to get himself banned and mods believed it now he is very proud of himself.
I do not believe Genci hacked for a moment. Why he trolled like that I do not know but if I were a mod I would do the same, you have to act based on believing the sincerety of the posters.

From Isaac Asimov's "Foundation".
Merton is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-27-2010, 11:41 AM   #188
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

who make me a summary pl?
why gago got a ban?
how is the score now?
who must to vote again?
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Old 12-27-2010, 11:41 AM   #189
country flag Merton

Merton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond repute

I know you are all waiting holding your breath about my thoughts on the queueing problem (yes, I am thinking of you Andreea ) but I will hold on a bit waiting for replies.

From Isaac Asimov's "Foundation".
Merton is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-27-2010, 11:43 AM   #190
♥ eve ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
why gago got a ban?
He spent the whole night/morning writing everywhere that I wished death on biscuit and other people (he even wrote in huge size in his sig ) I always knew the guy was a jerk but I thought he was smarter than this
Old 12-27-2010, 11:46 AM   #191
country flag Betty

whatever u did in yr pass u payed for it with yr bans so why talk abt it again

FORZA INTER
Old 12-27-2010, 11:48 AM   #192
♥ eve ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
whatever u did in yr pass u payed for it with yr bans so why talk abt it again

Under the belt tricks don't scare off the clique, we already knew that, crass at its finest........ Again, you need to be an immaculate angel to compete in a mister contest
Old 12-27-2010, 11:48 AM   #193
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Please Merton, i can't stand the tension
acionescu is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-27-2010, 11:50 AM   #194
country flag Betty

Quote:
Originally Posted by P. Antonius View Post
Under the belt tricks don't scare off the clique, we already knew that, crass at its finest........ Again, you need to be an immaculate angel to compete in a mister contest
yes be immaculate,as CG could says,did u wash yr willy?

FORZA INTER
Old 12-27-2010, 11:54 AM   #195
♥ eve ♥

I never get out without proper cleaned willy