Is anyone else here mentally evolved enough to transcend looks law? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-26-2014, 06:35 PM   #1
country flag GOAT = Fed
Banned!

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Is anyone else here mentally evolved enough to transcend looks law?

Looks laws it the most primitive form of thinking which states that humans are willing to let good looking people get away with everything and that good looking people have everything handed to them on a plate.

It is the most primitive form of thinking but ironically as the world is advancing the more importance we, as humans, are placing on looks. Personality is becoming a fraud along with confidence, knowledge, intelligence and body to succeed in this world, the importance of looks is taking center stage. You can pretty much never get rich or any success with anything [from academia to money to social life to women and so on and so forth] without having at least some base level of looks. You're pretty much seen as a troll if you are anything below a 5 on an objective looks rating scale in the real world nowadays.

The truth is that if you look like him:

you have petitions set up to get you out of jail and women hurrying to donate money to get you out on bail even if you are a scumbag criminal.

The truth is that if you look like her:

you can get away with murdering your child.

How to average looking people and below reconcile with the reality? In fact they don't reconcile with reality, they contribute to this culture with is becoming increasingly centered on looks. Even 100 years back a man's character was put over his aesthetics but alas nowadays all what you need to be is good looking and everything is handed to you in a plate and you can get away with murder and genocide. Why are we becoming more primitive in our thinking? I think social media has a large part to blame, but those who are highly evolved thinkers like me transcend our primitive thoughts using logic and rationality to come to conclusions and make informed opinions. I guess it is liberating to know I'm not a sheep who allows emotions and primitive thinking to control me but it is also disconcerting at times to see in how much ignorance the general population lives in.

The human race has pretty much been dragged along by the top 1% of the men who were geniuses while the rest of the human populace behaves and acts like primates.
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-26-2014, 08:22 PM   #2
country flag latso

latso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is anyone else here mentally evolved enough to transcend looks law?

you're not gonna do smth bad, are you? should we contact the FBI?

j/k

Looks nowadays is smth more than what one's genetics are.

Actually, one with a relatively ugly face could be attractive to the other gender by being well dressed, well taken care of and with confidence.

Looks are just a doorway into one's persona and a give away for certain character traits.

Which doesn't mean that the system could be easily cheated, just by excelling on the visual part, as human sixth sense is quite strong and very rapidly the duck faces and muscle/tatoos mugs became a joke, rather than smth to admire.

So don't get too depressed about this side of life, which is unfair to teens only, coz they can't afford to dress the way they see appropriate, coz they can't afford it, so they give away false images of themselves, which could be depressing at this age, but as long as you make a living, you would actually get what you deserve.
latso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 11:47 PM   #3
country flag octatennis

octatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond repute

Goat=fed complexed by good looking people?
octatennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 11:56 PM   #4
country flag Ace Pounder

Ace Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post

you have petitions set up to get you out of jail and women hurrying to donate money to get you out on bail even if you are a scumbag criminal.
Truth be told, he looks perfect.

Deus ex MachineGun
(Ignosce mihi.)

Ace Pounder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 08:01 AM   #5
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like someone with down's. Belongs tight and snug in a straitjacket.
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote