Anderson Cooper is gorgeous. - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-31-2011, 03:20 AM   #91
country flag Tzar

Tzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anderson Cooper is gorgeous.

this thread is so retarded. If you were THAT good looking, you wouldn't have the need to go online on a tennis forum to brag to the entire world about your sexiness.

If you want confirmation, a hooker will let you know how incredibly hot you are.. for 99.99$ the hour.

TennisTipping - 2011 COMEBACK.
Doubles: 15.
W: Los Angeles 09', Kuala Lumpur 09', Basel 09', Houston 10', Memphis 11', Belgrade 11'
Tzar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2011, 03:27 AM   #92
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzar View Post
this thread is so retarded. If you were THAT good looking, you wouldn't have the need to go online on a tennis forum to brag to the entire world about your sexiness.

If you want confirmation, a hooker will let you know how incredibly hot you are.. for 99.99$ the hour.
I don't brag, because I don't need to. I simply relay what others have said about me. I can't help my attractiveness. I thank my family every day for being beautiful.

Also, being sexy is.........sexii If you got it, flaunt it I say!

Lastly, I have no hate for people making that paper, but I would never sleep with a hooker-------if money is involved. For free though, I'm game
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 03:33 AM   #93
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway, this thread is about Andy Coopy and other totally hot motherfuckers. Don't make me get off subject! Time for another Anderson picture now:

Old 01-31-2011, 05:14 AM   #94
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

I think I may have posted this before, but this video is so cute that I can post it 100 times and it will never get old. Nicole played her position as the straight girl here to perfect and allowed the two gay hotties to flirt like any gay would when in the midst of someone so delicious:

Old 01-31-2011, 06:52 PM   #95
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Old 01-31-2011, 07:38 PM   #96
country flag Li Ching Yuen

Li Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond repute

I would've hoped a guy that actually knows some tennis like you wasn't a complete lunatic.
Old 01-31-2011, 07:48 PM   #97
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li Ching Yuen View Post
I would've hoped a guy that actually knows some tennis like you wasn't a complete lunatic.
I'm not a lunatic for anyone but Anderson Cooper and other hotties. I have several different personalities, this is the guy crazy side of me
Old 02-02-2011, 12:29 AM   #98
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Here's your daily Anderson, with an added shot of fellow cute gay Ivan Watson:

Old 02-02-2011, 01:20 AM   #99
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Almost as cute as Anderson. I would love to get to know both of them...........
Old 02-02-2011, 05:20 PM   #100
country flag rosespower

rosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond repute

alegedly poor anderson got beaten up in egypt

I would love to see that!
rosespower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 10:06 PM   #101
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thecut...pt-pandemonium

CNN’s Cooper describes attack in Egypt: ‘pandemonium’

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_817352.html

Anderson Cooper and his crew were attacked by supporters of Hosni Mubarak in Cairo on Wednesday. CNN's Steve Brusk tweeted that Cooper was punched in the head ten times.

The incident came as pro-Mubarak supporters attacked protesters calling for the Egyptian president to step down. Speaking on "American Morning" after the attack, Cooper said that he and his crew had been trying to go to a neutral zone between the two groups.

"We never got that far," he said. "We were set upon by pro-Mubarak supporters punching us in the head." Cooper said that he and the crew tried to escape, but that the crowd only grew: "the crowd kept growing, kept throwing punches, kicks...suddenly a young man would look at you and punch you in the face."
Old 02-02-2011, 10:12 PM   #102
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

http://edition.cnn.com/video/data/2....cked.cnn.html#

Old 02-02-2011, 10:13 PM   #103
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

These motherfuckers are lucky I wasn't there. I would have started crying in rage, and then knocked them on their asses. Even now, I feel emotional, they hurt Andy
Old 02-02-2011, 10:16 PM   #104
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

On a serious note, the Egyptian government sending pro-government hooligans out here and releasing the prisons and intentionally creating a violent and even more chaotic atmosphere, have completely stepped over the line of any sort of support. At this point I cannot see how anyone defends this government. They are savage.
Old 02-02-2011, 10:19 PM   #105
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

When you look like this, a couple of bruises cannot damage the overall sexiness and general deliciousness: