Anderson Cooper is gorgeous. - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-09-2011, 09:59 PM   #136
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anderson Cooper is gorgeous.

http://www.businessinsider.com/ander...nt-miss-2011-2
Anderson Cooper Is Headlining This Year's Mardi Gras Parade

This year, Mardi Gras starts a little later in March, which gives you plenty of time to prepare for a trip to NOLA. Home to the biggest celebration before the start of the Lent season, New Orleans is the top U.S. destination to celebrate Fat Tuesday.

What started as elegant society balls in the 18th century is now a wild celebration known as the greatest free show on earth. Besides the parade itself, there are some events worth seeing to break away from the Mardi Gras crowds.

Anderson Cooper as Grand Marshall: With a reputation as a world renown Journalist, a big name like Anderson Cooper would bring any news watcher to Mardi Gras. He is celebrated for his extensive coverage during Hurricane Katrina and the BP oil spill. Some of us just might want to see Mr. Cooper go a little wild in lieu of the Mardi Gras spirits. He will roll in the Endymion parade along with Kelly Ripa of "Live with Regis and Kelly" and her husband Marc Consuelos, Train and Pat Benatar.

Can't wait to see Anderson party!!!
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2011, 10:01 PM   #137
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Old 02-11-2011, 01:22 AM   #138
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_821613.html
Anderson Cooper: Mubarak Is Stepping On The Blood Of The Egyptian People (VIDEO)

Anderson Cooper continued his condemnation of the Mubarak regime on Thursday, as he reacted harshly to President Hosni Mubarak's speech--in which Mubarak refused to step down.

"This is a slap in the face," Cooper told CNN's Wolf Blitzer. "This is stepping on the grave and the blood of the Egyptian people that has been spilled for more than two weeks now."

Blitzer said that Mubarak had only agreed to transfer "some" powers to his vice president.

"It's all lies," Cooper cut in. He then cut in again after Blitzer had talked some more.

"They [the Egyptian government] were trying to manipulate and create a crisis," Cooper said. "The chaos has been caused by the Mubarak regime. These are lies which this regime continues to try to sell, not only to the people of Egypt, but to the world."
Old 02-11-2011, 01:23 AM   #139
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Anderson is very outspoken about his negative feelings towards Mubarak and the Egyptian government. He really cares for those people, and that's great to see. That's why I love Anderson.
Old 02-11-2011, 01:25 AM   #140
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Old 02-11-2011, 12:41 PM   #141
Dmitry Verdasco

Dmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond repute

Almost the only time I watch the news is when he's doing it

NADAL - TURSUNOV - BOLELLI - NALBANDIAN - MATOSEVIC
HINGIS - DEMENTIEVA - DOKIC - KOURNIKOVA - PIERCE - GOLOVIN - RADWANSKA - KIRILENKO - BARTHEL

Dmitry Verdasco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 02:17 PM   #142
country flag NicolasKiefer44

NicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond repute

I love Anderson too! Filo, wow, you really love him haha! Have you ever seen the pics of him and his boyfriend when they were riding bikes on vacation? I haven't scrolled back in this thread yet to see if they have been posted - sorry if they have.
I have his book "Dispatches From The Edge". A good read into his life and his mind.
He's also so much fun with Kathy on the CNN New Years specials.

** TEAM KIWI - NicolasKiefer44, Kezzi, Clashcityrocker, Catchie, EnriqueIG8- TEAM KIWI **
NicolasKiefer44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 12:13 AM   #143
country flag Fed_Ds

Fed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond repute

Anderson Cooper interviewed Lady Gaga for 60 minutes this past Sunday

It was great. You can watch it here:

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7346544n
Fed_Ds is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 03:16 AM   #144
country flag octatennis

octatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond repute

is he the same guy that was part of the music group '' the cooper family''?
octatennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:35 AM   #145
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by octatennis View Post
is he the same guy that was part of the music group '' the cooper family''?
I don't think so.
Old 03-07-2011, 03:37 AM   #146
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fed_Ds View Post
Anderson Cooper interviewed Lady Gaga for 60 minutes this past Sunday

It was great. You can watch it here:

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7346544n
Thank you so much for the link I saw it when it first aired and it was amazing! Anderson looks GORGEOUS there And Gaga of course is amazing, can't get any better than the two of them in the same room together
Old 03-07-2011, 03:51 AM   #147
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitry Verdasco View Post

Almost the only time I watch the news is when he's doing it
Old 03-07-2011, 03:57 AM   #148
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicolasKiefer44 View Post
I love Anderson too! Filo, wow, you really love him haha! Have you ever seen the pics of him and his boyfriend when they were riding bikes on vacation? I haven't scrolled back in this thread yet to see if they have been posted - sorry if they have.
I have his book "Dispatches From The Edge". A good read into his life and his mind.
He's also so much fun with Kathy on the CNN New Years specials.
Yes, I love Andy! He was my first crush and he was the guy that made me realize I liked guys. So I have a special connection with him for that reason. And the fact he's so dreamy with such a great character isn't bad either

I love him with Kathy too! Kathy really brings out the personality of Anderson. It makes me borderline squeal in delight when Kathy makes Anderson giggle. Anderson's giggle is probably the cutest trait ever in human history.

Nicolas Kiefer is gorgeous too, you have good taste
Old 03-07-2011, 03:58 AM   #149
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Here's a bicycle pic of Andy with his BF. Ultra sexy I like the way Anderson dresses in real life when he's not looking too undone and messy.
Old 03-07-2011, 07:06 AM   #150
country flag VolandriFan

VolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Getting check'd out. How do you react?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaland View Post
well, ok, just pm me when you get one
and I'm not easily convinced, I don't think Volandri is that good looking .
I understand this is an old post and all, but...

Get out.

Fognini|Mathieu|Falla|Bolelli|Muller|Verdasco
Monaco|Garcia-Lopez|Dancevic|Granollers|Massu|Schwank
Wolmarans|Xristos|Ferrer|Monfils|Alcaide|Starace
VolandriFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote