The myth, the legend that is 2003; a deprived virgin or a sex god among men? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Reply

Old 02-25-2012, 11:58 AM   #1
country flag GOAT = Fed
Registered User
 
GOAT = Fed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 9,782
GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute
Default The myth, the legend that is 2003; a deprived virgin or a sex god among men?

So we know the charasmatic enigma that is 2003 has been creating all sorts of threads left, right and centre mainly focusing on sex.

Let's discuss him here in this thread.

Here's a few photos of him tapping chicks like a boss:




So let's discuss this enigma.

I like the guy but seems like his whole life revolves around sex and girls.

Heck even in his Mr MTF intro he was talking about penis sizes and was writing it like as if he was going to send it to a dating agency.

Also 2003 sounds like an interesting username. Is it because you were born in 2003 (impossible seeing as you're 22 lulz), Roger Federer won his first slam in 2003 or possibly because your first crush was in 2003, or of course you achieved your first orgasm in 2003?
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 02-25-2012, 12:23 PM   #2
country flag Li Ching Yuen
Registered User
 
Li Ching Yuen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Down Low.
Posts: 5,242
Li Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The myth, the legend that is 2003; a deprived virgin or a sex god among men?



Nicely done, sir.
__________________
http://textsave.de/sLJ
Li Ching Yuen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 12:25 PM   #3
country flag Li Ching Yuen
Registered User
 
Li Ching Yuen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Down Low.
Posts: 5,242
Li Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The myth, the legend that is 2003; a deprived virgin or a sex god among men?

Also curious how the brunette chick that's beside him is always assuming a doggie position in all shots.
__________________
http://textsave.de/sLJ
Li Ching Yuen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 12:34 PM   #4
country flag Li Ching Yuen
Registered User
 
Li Ching Yuen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Down Low.
Posts: 5,242
Li Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The myth, the legend that is 2003; a deprived virgin or a sex god among men?

As for penis sizes, just check out his left leg in the second picture and notice a significant enlargement rising in his pants to the side. Not even the teal color can hide it.
__________________
http://textsave.de/sLJ
Li Ching Yuen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 01:07 PM   #5
country flag tripwires
Registered User
 
tripwires's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Hague
Age: 28
Posts: 13,233
tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The myth, the legend that is 2003; a deprived virgin or a sex god among men?



...to the OP and the subsequent replies by Meister Li.
__________________
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 01:09 PM   #6
country flag GOAT = Fed
Registered User
 
GOAT = Fed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 9,782
GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The myth, the legend that is 2003; a deprived virgin or a sex god among men?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post


...to the OP and the subsequent replies by Meister Li.
How can you not appreciate the awesome nature of the Greek God?
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 01:10 PM   #7
country flag tennizen
Registered User
 
tennizen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 27,147
tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The myth, the legend that is 2003; a deprived virgin or a sex god among men?

Maybe 2003 marked the first spotting of facial hair?
__________________
“There are always moments when one feels empty and estranged.
 Such moments are most desirable, 
for it means the soul has cast its moorings and is sailing for distant places. 
This is detachment -- 
when the old is over and the new has not yet come. 
If you are afraid, the state may be distressing, 
but there is really nothing to be afraid of. 
Remember the instruction: 
Whatever you come across -- go beyond.”
tennizen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 01:37 PM   #8
country flag tripwires
Registered User
 
tripwires's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Hague
Age: 28
Posts: 13,233
tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The myth, the legend that is 2003; a deprived virgin or a sex god among men?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
How can you not appreciate the awesome nature of the Greek God?
Wait, he's a Greek God now? I thought this thread was for discussing whether he's a deprived virgin or a sex god among men.



leng jai > 2003

/thread.
__________________
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 01:43 PM   #9
country flag GOAT = Fed
Registered User
 
GOAT = Fed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 9,782
GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The myth, the legend that is 2003; a deprived virgin or a sex god among men?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Wait, he's a Greek God now? I thought this thread was for discussing whether he's a deprived virgin or a sex god among men.



leng jai > 2003

/thread.
That was just a sub title to the thread. This is the 2003 general bitching/praising dicussions thread

No, sorry, but you offer no valid proof as to why Leng is greater than 2003 hence we produce a logical fallacy in your argument.
Sorry
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 01:47 PM   #10
country flag tripwires
Registered User
 
tripwires's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Hague
Age: 28
Posts: 13,233
tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The myth, the legend that is 2003; a deprived virgin or a sex god among men?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
That was just a sub title to the thread. This is the 2003 general bitching/praising dicussions thread

No, sorry, but you offer no valid proof as to why Leng is greater than 2003 hence we reduce a logical fallacy in your argument.
Sorry
I bet this thread will be deleted. If not, I'm gonna raise a stink with the mods for deleting leng's Bilbo thread but not this one.

Give me a break, I'm just a non-scientific peasant. I don't know what you're saying. But leng jai is clearly greater than 2003 because he's Chinese and my MTF soulmate.
__________________
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 01:51 PM   #11
country flag GOAT = Fed
Registered User
 
GOAT = Fed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 9,782
GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The myth, the legend that is 2003; a deprived virgin or a sex god among men?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
I bet this thread will be deleted. If not, I'm gonna raise a stink with the mods for deleting leng's Bilbo thread but not this one.

Give me a break, I'm just a non-scientific peasant. I don't know what you're saying. But leng jai is clearly greater than 2003 because he's Chinese and my MTF soulmate.
Stop being a party pooper . The reason why this thread will not be deleted is because it's a valid topic to discuss, like I said 2003 and has the backing of the great one (ie me), whereas the other thread was just created by a troll

Science is the way to the light and truth (). Also logic is not about science, more like philosophy . Again, some signs of racism there from you, giving preferance to you fellow chinese man . Ironically it's Leng Jai complaining all the time about being discriminated because of his Chinese origins .
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 01:54 PM   #12
country flag Li Ching Yuen
Registered User
 
Li Ching Yuen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Down Low.
Posts: 5,242
Li Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The myth, the legend that is 2003; a deprived virgin or a sex god among men?

tripwires = asexual.

Truly disturbing.
__________________
http://textsave.de/sLJ
Li Ching Yuen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 01:55 PM   #13
country flag GOAT = Fed
Registered User
 
GOAT = Fed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 9,782
GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The myth, the legend that is 2003; a deprived virgin or a sex god among men?

Anyway back on track.

2003 come here and chat with us brah. We all want to find out more about you. At the moment you're an enigma.
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 01:57 PM   #14
country flag tripwires
Registered User
 
tripwires's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Hague
Age: 28
Posts: 13,233
tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The myth, the legend that is 2003; a deprived virgin or a sex god among men?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
Stop being a party pooper . The reason why this thread will not be deleted is because it's a valid topic to discuss, like I said 2003 and has the backing of the great one (ie me), whereas the other thread was just created by a troll

Science is the way to the light and truth (). Also logic is not about science, more like philosophy . Again, some signs of racism there from you, giving preferance to you fellow chinese man . Ironically it's Leng Jai complaining all the time about being discriminated because of his Chinese origins .
How's 2003 more valid a topic than Bilbo? Bilbo's as much a mystery as 2003 and the same question can be asked of him: is he a deprived virgin or a sex god among men? More pertinently, leng jai's thread attempted to discuss the effects of his posts on female MTF posters, if any. What a scintillating topic. I can't believe it was deleted. Btw weren't you trolling ACC and PopCon not so long ago?

I don't understand logic. I am incredibly illogical. How else do you explain this MTF soulmate thing? Maybe I am racist. Or maybe I'm just trying to make up for his 24 years of race-centric bullying.
__________________
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 01:58 PM   #15
country flag tripwires
Registered User
 
tripwires's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Hague
Age: 28
Posts: 13,233
tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The myth, the legend that is 2003; a deprived virgin or a sex god among men?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li Ching Yuen View Post
tripwires = asexual.

Truly disturbing.
As asexual as you mate.
__________________
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios