•°o*The Fantastic Voyage At the Castle: Volume 38 - Page 111 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2010, 12:36 AM   #1651
country flag Gl3nnVD

Gl3nnVD has a reputation beyond reputeGl3nnVD has a reputation beyond reputeGl3nnVD has a reputation beyond reputeGl3nnVD has a reputation beyond reputeGl3nnVD has a reputation beyond reputeGl3nnVD has a reputation beyond reputeGl3nnVD has a reputation beyond reputeGl3nnVD has a reputation beyond reputeGl3nnVD has a reputation beyond reputeGl3nnVD has a reputation beyond reputeGl3nnVD has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*The Fantastic Voyage At the Castle: Volume 38

Yeah barrie... but still... you have to be careful with pics of asian chicks...

Gl3nnVD is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-25-2010, 12:37 AM   #1652
country flag straitup

straitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond repute

You guys are hilarious Keep it coming...
straitup is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-25-2010, 12:39 AM   #1653
country flag Barrie_Dude

Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gl3nnVD View Post
Yeah barrie... but still... you have to be careful with pics of asian chicks...

You are making me drool!
Old 12-25-2010, 12:42 AM   #1654
country flag Gl3nnVD

Gl3nnVD has a reputation beyond reputeGl3nnVD has a reputation beyond reputeGl3nnVD has a reputation beyond reputeGl3nnVD has a reputation beyond reputeGl3nnVD has a reputation beyond reputeGl3nnVD has a reputation beyond reputeGl3nnVD has a reputation beyond reputeGl3nnVD has a reputation beyond reputeGl3nnVD has a reputation beyond reputeGl3nnVD has a reputation beyond reputeGl3nnVD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnriqueIG8 View Post
Oh the fellow castlelers are approved to read about my adventures

Today the intention was that she was coming to the club with some friends, and have just a little fun not really a date..but to see each other again you know.

But since she's a pretty religious girl and I worked 13 hours today, we decided to move it to Tuesday and go on an actual second date. That was a better idea.

My first date went really well though. Holding hands, a kiss at the end but my policy is no sex on the first date if you want to get serious with a girl.

Sex on a first date often leads to sex buddies or one night stands and I don't want to be in a r'ship with a girl who's that easy and gives herself on the first date so yeah was perfect for me.

How was your day?

Yeah, I'm not a fan of one night stands either. And since she's pretty religious, I doubt she is either.

I'm glad your date went really well. And I'm sure the next date and the ones after that will go just as well!

My day...was blah. Exams are coming up, so I studied. Well...sorta. A friend came by that I hadn't seen in some time and we chatted for like 4 hours...so yeah... I'll study later, lol. At least I did a little bit today, that's better than nothing...right? Right?
Old 12-25-2010, 12:48 AM   #1655
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem

EnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, I'm not a fan of one night stands either. And since she's pretty religious, I doubt she is either.

I'm glad your date went really well. And I'm sure the next date and the ones after that will go just as well!

My day...was blah. Exams are coming up, so I studied. Well...sorta. A friend came by that I hadn't seen in some time and we chatted for like 4 hours...so yeah... I'll study later, lol. At least I did a little bit today, that's better than nothing...right? Right?
Yeah of course. A little is always better that nothing at all .
I have faith in you, you will succeed because you are a warrior in this castle.

I'm glad that you post more at MTF now and that you like it here in the castle. I think I speak for everybody that you are a real expansion to the Castle.

Former #1 in FITD (Titles: 11 / US Open 2009 + MS Shanghai 2010 + MS Cincinatti 2011 champion)
also: Bangkok 2008, Sydney 2009, Acapulco 2009, Dubai 2009, Båstad 2009, Stockholm 2009, Eastbourne 2010 & Auckland 2013

Former #1 in Suicide Tennis (Titles: 2 / Won: 7)
#89 in TT Singles (Titles: 3 / CH Ortisei 2010, CH Bratislava 2010 & CH Mons 2012) | ATP Zagreb F 2013
#74 in TT Doubles (Titles: 6 / CH Rome 2011 + CH Ostrava 2011 w. vn01, CH Madrid 2012 w. Rodrigol_87, CH Sheffield 2013 w. sdtoot & CH Rome 2013 + CH Bordeaux 2013 w. Sonj1989)
EnriqueIG8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-25-2010, 12:50 AM   #1656
country flag Gl3nnVD

Enrique...dude.... you have the most awesome name in the history of ever.
Old 12-25-2010, 12:53 AM   #1657
country flag straitup

straitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Enrique...dude.... you have the most awesome name in the history of ever.
I have to agree with that
Old 12-25-2010, 12:57 AM   #1658
country flag Barrie_Dude

Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute

Old 12-25-2010, 12:59 AM   #1659
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem

EnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond repute

My nickname or my real name? I don't like the real name though it's way too long haha.

Really good question Justin. I try to answer the other ones first but I give you a little hint.
Definately gotta pay some good money, since I'm not a good singer

Former #1 in FITD (Titles: 11 / US Open 2009 + MS Shanghai 2010 + MS Cincinatti 2011 champion)
also: Bangkok 2008, Sydney 2009, Acapulco 2009, Dubai 2009, Båstad 2009, Stockholm 2009, Eastbourne 2010 & Auckland 2013

Former #1 in Suicide Tennis (Titles: 2 / Won: 7)
#89 in TT Singles (Titles: 3 / CH Ortisei 2010, CH Bratislava 2010 & CH Mons 2012) | ATP Zagreb F 2013
#74 in TT Doubles (Titles: 6 / CH Rome 2011 + CH Ostrava 2011 w. vn01, CH Madrid 2012 w. Rodrigol_87, CH Sheffield 2013 w. sdtoot & CH Rome 2013 + CH Bordeaux 2013 w. Sonj1989)
EnriqueIG8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-25-2010, 01:01 AM   #1660
country flag Barrie_Dude

Old 12-25-2010, 01:01 AM   #1661
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie_Dude View Post
I brought enough for everyone

too good barrie dude.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-25-2010, 01:02 AM   #1662
country flag straitup

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnriqueIG8 View Post
My nickname or my real name? I don't like the real name though it's way too long haha.

Really good question Justin. I try to answer the other ones first but I give you a little hint.
Definately gotta pay some good money, since I'm not a good singer
Well the fact that you explained your nickname makes that pretty cool. But your real name is insanely awesome

I look forward to your official answer when you get around to it
Old 12-25-2010, 01:03 AM   #1663
country flag Barrie_Dude

Uhmmmmmmmm, I am sorry, I could not resist

Old 12-25-2010, 01:03 AM   #1664
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

colorado mountain climbing 101:

Clay Death is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-25-2010, 01:04 AM   #1665
country flag Barrie_Dude

Very Nice