Nadal, new model for Armani underwear and jeans - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-11-2010, 04:50 PM   #61
country flag ariel2

ariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nadal, new model for Armani underwear and jeans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
He has a nice body to model, but the face.

He face looks better in brooding mode. His lips are to die for. The dorky quotient rises exponentially when he breaks out into a full smile with those big white teeth of his.

As for the rest of the body, go in peace my Mallorcan friend. You are spectacular!!!!!
ariel2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2010, 05:38 PM   #62
country flag ariel2

ariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis number one is the new face of Armani

Nadal with the underwear now. I thought Verdasco had that covered. (no pun intended) Costa is really hauling in the big dough for his client and it doesn't seem to matter to Nadal what he pitches. He's in total image reversal mode - he went from the sleeveless pirata pant look to classy polo shirts and now he's clad only in underwear. I guess with his predilection for ass picking, they thought it would be a perfect match. I'll stick with Fed clad in a black leather suit pitching a watch any day of the week.
ariel2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 06:07 PM   #63
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm going right off you I already gave you benefit of the doubt over your name because you seem reasonable, but really

Look at my avatar
l_mac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 06:15 PM   #64
country flag cheriamor

cheriamor has a reputation beyond reputecheriamor has a reputation beyond reputecheriamor has a reputation beyond reputecheriamor has a reputation beyond reputecheriamor has a reputation beyond reputecheriamor has a reputation beyond reputecheriamor has a reputation beyond reputecheriamor has a reputation beyond reputecheriamor has a reputation beyond reputecheriamor has a reputation beyond reputecheriamor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
I'm going right off you I already gave you benefit of the doubt over your name because you seem reasonable, but really

Look at my avatar
Your avatar looks fine (cute even), but when Rafa tries to be all serious he looks silly! So I can see why Nole fan would that photo.
Old 12-11-2010, 06:39 PM   #65
country flag decrepitude

decrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond repute

I'm just surprised an underwear firm picked on Rafa. How good an advert is somebody who is always pulling at his pants as though they are hurting him? Unless, now they will give him undies that actually fit and he'll stop the picking. . .

Following ANDY MURRAY and all British tennis on
http://www.freewebs.com/britishtennis/stats.html
(click on GB Tennis Forum)
decrepitude is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 06:52 PM   #66
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Those things might carry piggy flu.
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 07:15 PM   #67
country flag LoveFifteen

LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute

LOL @ the Federer worshipers bitter haters talking about Nadal's thinning hair, face, and/or false humility.

This is an ad to sell underwear, and Nadal's flawless, round ass and delicious cock bulge will help sell loads of Armani to the company's target market: gay men.
LoveFifteen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 08:23 PM   #68
country flag General Suburbia

General Suburbia has a reputation beyond reputeGeneral Suburbia has a reputation beyond reputeGeneral Suburbia has a reputation beyond reputeGeneral Suburbia has a reputation beyond reputeGeneral Suburbia has a reputation beyond reputeGeneral Suburbia has a reputation beyond reputeGeneral Suburbia has a reputation beyond reputeGeneral Suburbia has a reputation beyond reputeGeneral Suburbia has a reputation beyond reputeGeneral Suburbia has a reputation beyond reputeGeneral Suburbia has a reputation beyond repute

My memory must be getting worse. After a year, I still think Federer is #1, and my first thought was that Federer would be perfect for such an embarrassing campaign. Now that I realize it's Rafa it's that much more horrifically hilarious.
Old 12-11-2010, 08:28 PM   #69
country flag miaow
Banned!

miaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Suburbia View Post
My memory must be getting worse. After a year, I still think Federer is #1, and my first thought was that Federer would be perfect for such an embarrassing campaign. Now that I realize it's Rafa it's that much more horrifically hilarious.
If you were a girl you would prefer Rafa over Rogie for Armani every day and night.
miaow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 09:23 PM   #70
country flag SerenaFederer

SerenaFederer has a reputation beyond reputeSerenaFederer has a reputation beyond reputeSerenaFederer has a reputation beyond reputeSerenaFederer has a reputation beyond reputeSerenaFederer has a reputation beyond reputeSerenaFederer has a reputation beyond reputeSerenaFederer has a reputation beyond reputeSerenaFederer has a reputation beyond reputeSerenaFederer has a reputation beyond reputeSerenaFederer has a reputation beyond reputeSerenaFederer has a reputation beyond repute

make it tighter at the front

.."and they will call him Immanuel - which means God with us" Matthew 1: 23

KING FEDERER Falling in love with Rafa and his "famoose ass"
#194 on the Fed Express
SerenaFederer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 12:37 AM   #71
country flag Jade Fox

Jade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariel2 View Post
Nadal with the underwear now. I thought Verdasco had that covered. (no pun intended) Costa is really hauling in the big dough for his client and it doesn't seem to matter to Nadal what he pitches. He's in total image reversal mode - he went from the sleeveless pirata pant look to classy polo shirts and now he's clad only in underwear. I guess with his predilection for ass picking, they thought it would be a perfect match. I'll stick with Fed clad in a black leather suit pitching a watch any day of the week.
But why choose? Why not have both: Roger in black leather suit peddling expensive watches and Rafa peddling expensive underwear...in underwear?

I'm afraid I'm alone in this one though.

The side pieces
The Sweet but Dopey Argentine
The Bulgarian Headcase
That Douche from Australia

And when the daylight's fading we're gonna play in the dark til it's golden again
Jade Fox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 02:59 AM   #72
country flag smitty8

smitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm, maybe Armani is going to put out a new line of wedgie-proof undies, then they have the perfect guy for the job.
smitty8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 09:51 AM   #73
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond reputeRaiden has a reputation beyond reputeRaiden has a reputation beyond reputeRaiden has a reputation beyond reputeRaiden has a reputation beyond reputeRaiden has a reputation beyond reputeRaiden has a reputation beyond reputeRaiden has a reputation beyond reputeRaiden has a reputation beyond reputeRaiden has a reputation beyond reputeRaiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveFifteen View Post
This is an ad to sell underwear, and Nadal's flawless, round ass and delicious cock bulge will help sell loads of Armani to the company's target market: gay men.
Hmmm... The Italian brand again for the third time associating itself with Real Madrid.

Cuz Nadal is following the footsteps of David Beckham and Cristiano Ronaldo (the celeb faces of gayrmani for the last couple of years)
Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 09:54 AM   #74
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

nobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond repute

people will look at the ads and go 'who's that?' cheater is no David Beckham.

Thank you Nick for taking out the trash at Wimbledon!
nobama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 12:56 PM   #75
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

It boggles my mind why Fed fans are so up in arms about this.

It is a fucking clothing ad, get a grip.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote