Tennis Tipping Managers Thread 2011 - Page 59 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-27-2011, 05:07 PM   #871
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Managers Thread 2011

As I said my idea was to split today OOP, but there was 4 matches only

Tennis Tipping 2014

Singles : 128 (Best 88) - QF Auckland, QF Houston
Doubles : 65 (Best 65) - Won Sao Paulo, SF Rome, SF Chennai, SF Buenos Aires, SF Queens (with stbanchile) SF Umag (with kr1s17an) Won : Cordeones CH (with Freak3yman84)

Finals CH

Singles : 3:3
Doubles : 10:6 (ATP 1:0)
dinkulpus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-27-2011, 05:22 PM   #872
country flag Machado

Machado has a reputation beyond reputeMachado has a reputation beyond reputeMachado has a reputation beyond reputeMachado has a reputation beyond reputeMachado has a reputation beyond reputeMachado has a reputation beyond reputeMachado has a reputation beyond reputeMachado has a reputation beyond reputeMachado has a reputation beyond reputeMachado has a reputation beyond reputeMachado has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenoldie View Post
This is difficult. You have published the main draw, so in my opinion you should not change it. In Turin I had today's matches counting for the First round of the Main Draw, even though they were Turin's FQR matches, so the problem did not arise.

Elirj70 should be able to play Braunchweig if he leaves Wimbledon today, but as I said, I don't think you should change the draw.

I believe the last time something similar occurred, the manager put the player as lucky loser #1, and I think this would be the fairest solution in your case. However I think you should wait for a more experienced Board member to also comment.
Are you sure that this is the fairest solution? Is it fair to me when I'm the LL#2?

Or the fairest solution would be following the TT Rules?

From the "Tennis Tipping FAQ/Guide":

How to procede during challengers on a Grand Slam's second week?

If the player reaches a GS R16, they are out of qualifying; if they reach GS week 2, that means they are out of the challenger. These tournaments usually have a Tuesday start, so it's possible to play two qualifying rounds on Sunday & Monday. Players who are out of quallies can still be MD alternates or play doubles in these challengers if they don't reach the GS 2nd week.

This is the rule! There's no need to put fairness here...

mmarto did what he had to do!

F.GIL|R.MACHADO|J.SOUSA|G.ELIAS|P.SOUSA
L.TAVARES|G.PEREIRA|G. FALCĂO|JR.NUNES|F.SILVA
J.DOMINGUES|A.MURTA|H.SOUSA|G.OLIVEIRA|G.LOUREIRO
Machado is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 08:12 PM   #873
country flag Taz Warrior

Taz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond repute

^ Yes, I agree with Machado - the draw shouldn't be changed. If you reach a GS QF you can't play in the Challeneger in the second week.
Taz Warrior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 08:29 PM   #874
country flag superhoops

superhoops has a reputation beyond reputesuperhoops has a reputation beyond reputesuperhoops has a reputation beyond reputesuperhoops has a reputation beyond reputesuperhoops has a reputation beyond reputesuperhoops has a reputation beyond reputesuperhoops has a reputation beyond reputesuperhoops has a reputation beyond reputesuperhoops has a reputation beyond reputesuperhoops has a reputation beyond reputesuperhoops has a reputation beyond repute

Gav, do singles rankings get updated during the second week of a GS or do they wait until the GS is finished?
SF: Sopot CH
QF: Guadalajara CH

Doubles (with tennisfancroatia unless stated)
CHAMPION: Vancouver CH
Runner-Up:
SF: Sopot CH, Astana CH(w/herbal), San Marino CH
QF:
superhoops is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 08:35 PM   #875
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superhoops View Post
Gav, do singles rankings get updated during the second week of a GS or do they wait until the GS is finished?
No, during grand slam ranking do not update in the second week, same goes for Indian Wells and Miami

Tennis Tipping 2014

Doubles : 65 (Best 65) - Won Sao Paulo, SF Rome, SF Chennai, SF Buenos Aires, SF Queens (with stbanchile) SF Umag (with kr1s17an) Won : Cordeones CH (with Freak3yman84)

Finals CH

Old 06-27-2011, 08:59 PM   #876
country flag keqtqiadv
2013 WS CHAMPS

keqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machado View Post
Are you sure that this is the fairest solution? Is it fair to me when I'm the LL#2?

Or the fairest solution would be following the TT Rules?

From the "Tennis Tipping FAQ/Guide":

How to procede during challengers on a Grand Slam's second week?

If the player reaches a GS R16, they are out of qualifying; if they reach GS week 2, that means they are out of the challenger. These tournaments usually have a Tuesday start, so it's possible to play two qualifying rounds on Sunday & Monday. Players who are out of quallies can still be MD alternates or play doubles in these challengers if they don't reach the GS 2nd week.

This is the rule! There's no need to put fairness here...

mmarto did what he had to do!
Correct, Elirj70 wouldn't be allowed to play the CH. But he won his QF match anyway
keqtqiadv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 12:02 AM   #877
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

First I want to apologize for that but I can't manage Bogota, the reason is that this evening finally I received an answer from company and they invite me to sign a contract for work in July and August, so it will be impossible to take the tournament, so I can't manage anything till the end of August, I'm not sure I can play TT. One more time sorry about this but I don't want to miss this opportunity because of one game, I'm sure that someone will take Bogota

Tennis Tipping 2014

Finals CH

Old 06-30-2011, 07:52 AM   #878
country flag Eddy DoubleD

Eddy DoubleD has a reputation beyond reputeEddy DoubleD has a reputation beyond reputeEddy DoubleD has a reputation beyond reputeEddy DoubleD has a reputation beyond reputeEddy DoubleD has a reputation beyond reputeEddy DoubleD has a reputation beyond reputeEddy DoubleD has a reputation beyond reputeEddy DoubleD has a reputation beyond reputeEddy DoubleD has a reputation beyond reputeEddy DoubleD has a reputation beyond reputeEddy DoubleD has a reputation beyond repute

Sopot CH is a 120 points event, right?

Grigor Dimitrov | Bernard Tomic | Kei Nishikori | Ernests Gulbis
Jiri Vesely | Nick Kirgyos | Thanasi Kokkinakis | Alexander Zverev

[TT]: Singles - Entry #79 Doubles - Entry #177 Partner: ?
[DTT]: Singles - Entry #24 Doubles - Entry #17 Partner: lucian_iasi
[FITD]: Entry #40 Race #39
[PAW]: Entry #32
[Suicide Tennis]: Entry #26 Race #37
[Challenger Challenge]: #10
Eddy DoubleD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 08:59 PM   #879
country flag keqtqiadv
2013 WS CHAMPS

keqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy DoubleD View Post
Sopot CH is a 120 points event, right?
yes
keqtqiadv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 09:30 PM   #880
country flag Adder A216

Adder A216 has a reputation beyond reputeAdder A216 has a reputation beyond reputeAdder A216 has a reputation beyond reputeAdder A216 has a reputation beyond reputeAdder A216 has a reputation beyond reputeAdder A216 has a reputation beyond reputeAdder A216 has a reputation beyond reputeAdder A216 has a reputation beyond reputeAdder A216 has a reputation beyond reputeAdder A216 has a reputation beyond reputeAdder A216 has a reputation beyond repute

Can someone tell me why jcreback has been banned? I Cant contact him anymore! Cheating?
DTT singles: 26 (6)
DTT doubles: 15 (9)
FITD: 34 (1, aug'09 )
ST: 40 (24)
PAW: 54 (46)

Playing TT with Machiavelli
Playing in formerly DTT with Diego36arg
Adder A216 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 09:32 PM   #881
country flag abollo
Tennis Player

abollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adder A216 View Post
Can someone tell me why jcreback has been banned? I Cant contact him anymore! Cheating?

jcreback 06-25-2011 09-25-2011, ~05:00 AM Wishing Death

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=91035
Old 07-01-2011, 04:41 AM   #882
country flag Adder A216

Adder A216 has a reputation beyond reputeAdder A216 has a reputation beyond reputeAdder A216 has a reputation beyond reputeAdder A216 has a reputation beyond reputeAdder A216 has a reputation beyond reputeAdder A216 has a reputation beyond reputeAdder A216 has a reputation beyond reputeAdder A216 has a reputation beyond reputeAdder A216 has a reputation beyond reputeAdder A216 has a reputation beyond reputeAdder A216 has a reputation beyond repute

OK.... thank you, I didnt know about the thread with the banned users
DTT singles: 26 (6)
DTT doubles: 15 (9)
FITD: 34 (1, aug'09 )
ST: 40 (24)
PAW: 54 (46)

Playing TT with Machiavelli
Playing in formerly DTT with Diego36arg
Adder A216 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 06:31 AM   #883
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

I can't find the draw/OOP for Newport qualies.

Two players have sent me picks, but I don't see where they got the OOP from. Only 8 and a half hours till play begins
l_mac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 06:50 AM   #884
country flag StoGas

StoGas has a reputation beyond reputeStoGas has a reputation beyond reputeStoGas has a reputation beyond reputeStoGas has a reputation beyond reputeStoGas has a reputation beyond reputeStoGas has a reputation beyond reputeStoGas has a reputation beyond reputeStoGas has a reputation beyond reputeStoGas has a reputation beyond reputeStoGas has a reputation beyond reputeStoGas has a reputation beyond repute

On the official ATP app there's oop and the draw. I'll forward the matches for 2nd of July if you still need it.

Tennis Tipping

Singles 238

Doubles 11

SF: Bangkok ATP
W: AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2012(w/1987518LPF)
W: WIMBLEDON 2012 (w/1987518LPF)
StoGas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 06:52 AM   #885
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoGas View Post
On the official ATP app there's oop and the draw. I'll forward the matches for 2nd of July if you still need it.
No, I found them. The atp had the wrong link on their stupid website.
l_mac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote