Tennis Tipping Managers Thread 2011 - Page 43 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-28-2011, 09:51 PM   #631
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Managers Thread 2011 (Manager needed for WTC Düsseldorf)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belludal View Post
I would like to be manager of Dusseldorf but i don't know the rules of this tournament.
Go in archive and see the topics from past year, there are 2 group stage and the winner of groups play final

Tennis Tipping 2014

Singles : 125(Best 88) - QF Auckland, QF Houston
Doubles : 70 (Best 65) - Won Sao Paulo, SF Rome, SF Chennai, SF Buenos Aires, SF Queens (with stbanchile) RU : Sarasota CH (with Litotes), Mohammedia CH (with Daniel_amr)

Finals CH

Singles : 3:3
Doubles : 9:5 (ATP 1:0)
dinkulpus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2011, 10:18 PM   #632
country flag Belludal

Belludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Managers Thread 2011 (Manager needed for WTC Düsseldorf)

I can be the manager of Dusseldorf.

I will do the topic when Ville confirm that i will be the manager.
Old 04-28-2011, 10:46 PM   #633
country flag Labamba

Labamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I can be the manager of Dusseldorf.

I will do the topic when Ville confirm that i will be the manager.
thanks
Labamba is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 11:16 PM   #634
country flag Belludal

Belludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Managers Thread 2011

Only some questions:

1) If i commit for Dusseldorf but the captain from the country that i would play talk that i don't have place on the team can i enter on a Challenger on the same week without a LE Place?

2) How I will organize the line-up (order of players, who plays singles and/or doubles)?

3) If a captain of a team don't want to play Dusseldorf can he talk the name of the new captain of the team or the new captain will be the second best player on singles ranking?

4) Are there deadlines that i need to respect or can i decide the deadlines for the captains talk the players of team?

Last edited by Belludal : 04-29-2011 at 01:12 AM.
Belludal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 09:39 AM   #635
country flag Machiavelli

Machiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond repute

can we have proper info about banned players still in the Entry lists for tournaments???
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
The thing with bans is that they can be removed at any time and I can't predict that. So he will stay on the entry list and if he doesn't send picks on Monday then a LL will take his place.
It is said and certain 100% when he can return from beeing banned, in this case 4th of May, why would a LL get the spot, and not the first player under the line, in this case it would be me
Old 04-29-2011, 10:45 AM   #636
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

I just checked the Banned users thread and I saw JMG's name there so that's official enough for me to remove him from the entry list. If his name hadn't been there I probably would leave him in the list.
Old 04-29-2011, 11:07 AM   #637
country flag Taz Warrior

Taz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Only some questions:

1) If i commit for Dusseldorf but the captain from the country that i would play talk that i don't have place on the team can i enter on a Challenger on the same week without a LE Place?

2) How I will organize the line-up (order of players, who plays singles and/or doubles)?

3) If a captain of a team don't want to play Dusseldorf can he talk the name of the new captain of the team or the new captain will be the second best player on singles ranking?

4) Are there deadlines that i need to respect or can i decide the deadlines for the captains talk the players of team?
You should set the deadline for picking the teams as Saturday 7th May so that anyone who isn't in their country's team can commit to another tournament before the first deadline so that they aren't LEs.
Taz Warrior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:09 PM   #638
country flag Labamba

Labamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I just checked the Banned users thread and I saw JMG's name there so that's official enough for me to remove him from the entry list. If his name hadn't been there I probably would leave him in the list.
good call
Old 04-29-2011, 12:13 PM   #639
country flag Belludal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavnich77 View Post
You should set the deadline for picking the teams as Saturday 7th May so that anyone who isn't in their country's team can commit to another tournament before the first deadline so that they aren't LEs.
Thanks.

Yesterday i sent PM for the captains and i put the deadline for 6 May but i will increase one day more of time to commit the team.
Old 04-30-2011, 09:30 AM   #640
country flag Goldenoldie

Goldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond repute

If any board member is available, please have a look at the last page of the Rome 2 CH thread. Thanks
Old 04-30-2011, 11:35 AM   #641
country flag Belludal

I sent a PM to the Brazilian Captain of Dusseldorf Tytta! to make a Brazil Team on Dusseldorf and she talked that she will not play and Keqtqiadv will not play either.

For the captain of Brazil i need to sent a PM talking this chance to Elirj70 to be the captain of the brazilian team or can i assume like Brazilian Captain?
Old 05-01-2011, 02:26 PM   #642
country flag keqtqiadv
2013 WS CHAMPS

keqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I sent a PM to the Brazilian Captain of Dusseldorf Tytta! to make a Brazil Team on Dusseldorf and she talked that she will not play and Keqtqiadv will not play either.

For the captain of Brazil i need to sent a PM talking this chance to Elirj70 to be the captain of the brazilian team or can i assume like Brazilian Captain?
I'd ask the next Brazilian player before taking over the team
keqtqiadv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 06:30 PM   #643
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

So, no volunteers for RG doubles? That's fine, actually I was thinking it's more efficient if a single person manages both singles and doubles because there's really not much difference if you paste the picks into one spreadsheet or two spreadsheets. But I was thinking I'd like to divide work differently - one manager makes the entry lists and all the draws and the other manager (me) receives picks once the tournament has started. What do you think?
Old 05-01-2011, 06:35 PM   #644
country flag ibreak4coffee

ibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So, no volunteers for RG doubles? That's fine, actually I was thinking it's more efficient if a single person manages both singles and doubles because there's really not much difference if you paste the picks into one spreadsheet or two spreadsheets. But I was thinking I'd like to divide work differently - one manager makes the entry lists and all the draws and the other manager (me) receives picks once the tournament has started. What do you think?
That's not a bad idea. I could definitely help with the draws and entry lists - but not any management during the tournament so would work perfectly.
ibreak4coffee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 08:27 PM   #645
country flag Labamba

Quote:
sounds good to me