Tennis Tipping Managers Thread 2011 - Page 18 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-08-2011, 07:10 PM   #256
country flag Boarder35m

Boarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Managers Thread 2011

This is the rule

Players who commit after the final deadline and players who are only in the doubles list:

They can be alternates for the qualifying draw or MD if there was no qualifying.

This means that there is a difference between a player who comits after the 1st but before the 2nd deadline and a player who commits after the 2nd deadline (like ghan in Indian Wells)
Boarder35m is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-08-2011, 08:57 PM   #257
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

So is ghan the player that is going to miss out on an alt spot?

I want to be sure about this.
l_mac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 09:10 PM   #258
country flag Goldenoldie

Goldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with Alex. There is a difference between the two categories of late commitment, and in my view ghan misses out.

Sorry, by the way, that I was missing at the critical time, but I think it is right that dannyrater's picks should be accepted.
Old 03-08-2011, 10:39 PM   #259
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute

Alright, the first storm of IW is over so time to pop in with my question.

I'm running the Rabat CH in the 2nd week of IW and there will be some issues with the entry lists as there are 1 or more players in my single qualies list that also play IW, and more that are already in MD Rabat.

As Scoobs mentioned to me, I could decide that if a player wins their R64 singles match or their R64 doubles match (so end of Friday's play) then they can't play my tournament if they need to be qualifying. And if they win their R32 singles match or R32 doubles match (end of Sunday's play) then they can't play my MD.

This could mean I would have everyone to send in picks, and maybe (because of the 8H time difference) have to do the final entry lists after full results when maybe play has started in Rabat?
Old 03-09-2011, 03:55 PM   #260
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Because only a few people answered me and seemed to agree with my thought process, I gave the alt place to the lower ranked player who had commited before the 2nd deadline.

ghan is not happy about this.
l_mac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 08:02 PM   #261
country flag abollo
Tennis Player

abollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond repute

Sao Jose is cancelled
Old 03-09-2011, 08:59 PM   #262
country flag keqtqiadv
2013 WS CHAMPS

keqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Eve- View Post
Alright, the first storm of IW is over so time to pop in with my question.

I'm running the Rabat CH in the 2nd week of IW and there will be some issues with the entry lists as there are 1 or more players in my single qualies list that also play IW, and more that are already in MD Rabat.

As Scoobs mentioned to me, I could decide that if a player wins their R64 singles match or their R64 doubles match (so end of Friday's play) then they can't play my tournament if they need to be qualifying. And if they win their R32 singles match or R32 doubles match (end of Sunday's play) then they can't play my MD.

This could mean I would have everyone to send in picks, and maybe (because of the 8H time difference) have to do the final entry lists after full results when maybe play has started in Rabat?
Correct. Hopefully it won't be as hard as it seems to be Not all the players will be alive in IW, and some of the IW matches might already be decided by the time you post the draws and the oop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
Because only a few people answered me and seemed to agree with my thought process, I gave the alt place to the lower ranked player who had commited before the 2nd deadline.

ghan is not happy about this.
The proccess is correct. Players who commit after the second deadline go to the bottom of the list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by abollo View Post
Sao Jose is cancelled
The challenger?
keqtqiadv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 09:29 PM   #263
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by keqtqiadv View Post
Correct. Hopefully it won't be as hard as it seems to be Not all the players will be alive in IW, and some of the IW matches might already be decided by the time you post the draws and the oop.
Thanks, will do it like this then!
Old 03-09-2011, 09:38 PM   #264
country flag _A_

_A_ has a reputation beyond repute_A_ has a reputation beyond repute_A_ has a reputation beyond repute_A_ has a reputation beyond repute_A_ has a reputation beyond repute_A_ has a reputation beyond repute_A_ has a reputation beyond repute_A_ has a reputation beyond repute_A_ has a reputation beyond repute_A_ has a reputation beyond repute_A_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sao Jose is cancelled
and what will be with TT San Jose?

thanks
_A_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 09:52 PM   #265
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _A_ View Post

thanks
Just an idea.
There are challenger in Canada in this week, it can be change only the name

Tennis Tipping 2014

Singles : 125 (Best 88) - QF Auckland, QF Houston
Doubles : 72 (Best 65) - Won Sao Paulo, SF Rome, SF Chennai, SF Buenos Aires, SF Queens (with stbanchile) SF Umag (with kr1s17an) Won : Cordeones CH (with Freak3yman84)

Finals CH

Singles : 3:3
Doubles : 10:6 (ATP 1:0)
dinkulpus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 10:03 PM   #266
country flag Belludal

Belludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmarto193 View Post
Just an idea.
I agree with this idea!
Old 03-09-2011, 10:31 PM   #267
country flag Labamba

Labamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sao Jose is cancelled
Săo Jose Dos Campos

Quote:
Originally Posted by _A_ View Post

thanks
San Jose is played like normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmarto193 View Post
Just an idea.
wrong week
Labamba is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 10:34 PM   #268
country flag Labamba

Labamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond repute

this week

Code:
  Date       Tournament      Surface   Draw(S/QS/D/QD)  Manager

28/03/2011   Barletta CH        CL     32/16/16/8       scoobs
28/03/2011   St. Brieuc CH      ICL    32/16/16/8       Goldenoldie  
28/03/2011   Barranquilla CH    CL     32/16/16/8       Belludal
Old 03-09-2011, 10:37 PM   #269
country flag Labamba

new TT tournaments will be available on Friday
Old 03-09-2011, 10:52 PM   #270
country flag Nixer

Nixer has a reputation beyond reputeNixer has a reputation beyond reputeNixer has a reputation beyond reputeNixer has a reputation beyond reputeNixer has a reputation beyond reputeNixer has a reputation beyond reputeNixer has a reputation beyond reputeNixer has a reputation beyond reputeNixer has a reputation beyond reputeNixer has a reputation beyond reputeNixer has a reputation beyond repute

nevermind

Last edited by Nixer : 03-09-2011 at 11:04 PM.
Nixer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote