Emily's Thread - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-22-2004, 12:01 PM   #16
country flag Sarah

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A little announcment :)

I hardly ever post here, but I want to congratulate you Jess and Dan off course with your wonderful daughter!!!!
and Emily afterall! Really nice name

(`*•.¸(`*•.¸ ¸.•*´)¸.•*´)
`*•.¸«´`•.*KiM*.•´`»´`•.*
(¸.•*´(¸.•*´ `*•.¸)`*•.¸)
Sarah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-22-2004, 12:19 PM   #17
country flag lilo

lilo has a reputation beyond reputelilo has a reputation beyond reputelilo has a reputation beyond reputelilo has a reputation beyond reputelilo has a reputation beyond reputelilo has a reputation beyond reputelilo has a reputation beyond reputelilo has a reputation beyond reputelilo has a reputation beyond reputelilo has a reputation beyond reputelilo has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Jess and Dan!!!
I'm so happy that little Emily finally arrived
I wish you all the best for the future
lilo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 12:35 PM   #18
country flag NOMAD

NOMAD has a reputation beyond reputeNOMAD has a reputation beyond reputeNOMAD has a reputation beyond reputeNOMAD has a reputation beyond reputeNOMAD has a reputation beyond reputeNOMAD has a reputation beyond reputeNOMAD has a reputation beyond reputeNOMAD has a reputation beyond reputeNOMAD has a reputation beyond reputeNOMAD has a reputation beyond reputeNOMAD has a reputation beyond repute

wow...Congrats Jess!
Old 09-22-2004, 01:49 PM   #19
country flag kim-fan

kim-fan has a reputation beyond reputekim-fan has a reputation beyond reputekim-fan has a reputation beyond reputekim-fan has a reputation beyond reputekim-fan has a reputation beyond reputekim-fan has a reputation beyond reputekim-fan has a reputation beyond reputekim-fan has a reputation beyond reputekim-fan has a reputation beyond reputekim-fan has a reputation beyond reputekim-fan has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations!
Emily is a beautiful name
kim-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 05:16 PM   #20
country flag Bibi

Bibi has a reputation beyond reputeBibi has a reputation beyond reputeBibi has a reputation beyond reputeBibi has a reputation beyond reputeBibi has a reputation beyond reputeBibi has a reputation beyond reputeBibi has a reputation beyond reputeBibi has a reputation beyond reputeBibi has a reputation beyond reputeBibi has a reputation beyond reputeBibi has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations with your daughter!!!!

I
Bibi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 05:56 PM   #21
country flag Goonergal
Splish, Splosh

Goonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobette
Just to let everyone know - I had the baby!

Emily was born at 5.34pm on Sunday We took her home on Monday afternoon and she's just perfect
OMG! I'm so happy for you and Dan! Over the moon that you've had a healthy, happy baby I hope the labour wasn't too painful...!
Old 09-22-2004, 10:16 PM   #22
country flag Jess

Jess has a reputation beyond reputeJess has a reputation beyond reputeJess has a reputation beyond reputeJess has a reputation beyond reputeJess has a reputation beyond reputeJess has a reputation beyond reputeJess has a reputation beyond reputeJess has a reputation beyond reputeJess has a reputation beyond reputeJess has a reputation beyond reputeJess has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you so much everyone

Okay, some details - She weighed 6lbs 8oz so she's not very big but just perfect

Erm... the labour was about 10 hours long altogether, the first bit wasn't too bad the last it was not great but then you get the baby at the end of it and that makes it all worthwhile!

She has some hair but not very much just a very thin layer that is sort of light brown and she has greenish colour eyes. But she's very good, she's sleeping well and not keeping us up too much all night!

It's all gone really well and I'm just so happy that it's all over and that she's alright!
Jess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 10:26 PM   #23
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

wow, I just found this thread for the first time and it's really a good message to read...

also BIG congrats from me to the happy parents!

good luck!

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 11:15 PM   #24
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobette
Thank you so much everyone

Okay, some details - She weighed 6lbs 8oz so she's not very big but just perfect

Erm... the labour was about 10 hours long altogether, the first bit wasn't too bad the last it was not great but then you get the baby at the end of it and that makes it all worthwhile!

She has some hair but not very much just a very thin layer that is sort of light brown and she has greenish colour eyes. But she's very good, she's sleeping well and not keeping us up too much all night!

It's all gone really well and I'm just so happy that it's all over and that she's alright!

She sounds just the perfect size for a sweet baby girl.
I'm betting on her having brown eyes if they are greenish now.
I am so happy you didn't go overdue!

You sound just so very very happy and completely with Emily just as you should be. to both you and Dan.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 11:57 PM   #25
Danni

Danni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond repute

okay, I'm a bit slow on reading the news, but still:
CONGRATULATIONS!! That is sooooooooooooo wonderful and I'm so happy for you Jess And of course for name
Danni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 06:31 AM   #26
country flag lleyki4eva

lleyki4eva has a reputation beyond reputelleyki4eva has a reputation beyond reputelleyki4eva has a reputation beyond reputelleyki4eva has a reputation beyond reputelleyki4eva has a reputation beyond reputelleyki4eva has a reputation beyond reputelleyki4eva has a reputation beyond reputelleyki4eva has a reputation beyond reputelleyki4eva has a reputation beyond reputelleyki4eva has a reputation beyond reputelleyki4eva has a reputation beyond repute

congrats Jess!!

You don't love a woman because she's beautiful, but she's beautiful because you love her..
lleyki4eva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 10:08 AM   #27
country flag kim4eva

kim4eva has a reputation beyond reputekim4eva has a reputation beyond reputekim4eva has a reputation beyond reputekim4eva has a reputation beyond reputekim4eva has a reputation beyond reputekim4eva has a reputation beyond reputekim4eva has a reputation beyond reputekim4eva has a reputation beyond reputekim4eva has a reputation beyond reputekim4eva has a reputation beyond reputekim4eva has a reputation beyond repute

This is fantastic Jess
Emily sounds soo gorgeous And yay for the lovely name!
kim4eva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 11:09 AM   #28
tournesol

tournesol has a reputation beyond reputetournesol has a reputation beyond reputetournesol has a reputation beyond reputetournesol has a reputation beyond reputetournesol has a reputation beyond reputetournesol has a reputation beyond reputetournesol has a reputation beyond reputetournesol has a reputation beyond reputetournesol has a reputation beyond reputetournesol has a reputation beyond reputetournesol has a reputation beyond repute

jess

congrats to you, dan, and of course welcome emily
Old 09-23-2004, 10:05 PM   #29
Crazy_Fool

Crazy_Fool has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy_Fool has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy_Fool has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy_Fool has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy_Fool has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy_Fool has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy_Fool has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy_Fool has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy_Fool has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy_Fool has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy_Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!
Crazy_Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 12:55 PM   #30
country flag Jac7_bella

Jac7_bella is just really niceJac7_bella is just really niceJac7_bella is just really niceJac7_bella is just really nice

Hello Jess and Dan

I know this is late. But I am just new on here and I would still like to Congratulate u on the birth of Emily in September. I hope that everything is going really really good for you and I hope that you still get the time to come on here from time to time.

Take care and all the best
Jacinta
Jac7_bella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote